No EU slavery, Germans call for DEXIT a week after hailing Brexit succes

Maybe. But allowing the Germans to have their single state wasnt a good idea.
Maybe the Jews shouldn’t have f over the GermanS
Jews? I see. These evil bastards everywhere. You know.
Well some weren’t nice to the Germans
I think the score isn't in Germans' favor.
Well jews haven’t learned look what they are doing to America
Considering the history of their treatment in Europe it is of little surprise.

A German exit would end the fiasco.

So time for your congres to make a law with a title like "Protecting Europe's Security Freedom Act of 2019" and to close all German companies, to "sanction" all German money, houses, land and financial assets and to sell all Germans as slaves on your cotton fields?

By the way: When will California leave the USA, because Donald Drug fights continously California?

Last edited:

So time for your congres to make a law with a title like "Protecting Europe's Security Freedom Act of 2019" and to close all German companies, to "sanction" all German money, houses, land and financial assets and to sell all Germans as slaves on your cotton fields?

By the way: When will California leave the USA, because Donald Drug fights continously California?

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Hell will answer your not existing questions.

My most sincere hope is to see Angela all dressed up in an Orange jump suit as the reward for what she has done to Europe.

If you think so, Islamist. Ah sorry: Fascist.

The villains of the piece are Donald Tusk, Herr Juncker, and Michel Barnier.

The villain is you. And you are not alone. I don't have any idea why so many men are such unbelievable blind criminal nationalistic idiots all over the world.

Mr. Junkers forname is by the way Jean-Claude. "Herr" (=Lord) is the German word for "Mr.".

I have always considered it to be a minor miracle that after the war, people in Europe’s border regions were able to forget everything and, in accordance with the slogan “Never Again War,” develop a program that still works today.

Jean-Claude Juncker

My most sincere hope is to see Angela all dressed up in an Orange jump suit as the reward for what she has done to Europe.

The villain is you. And you are not alone. I don't have any idea why so many men are such unbelievable blind criminal nationalistic idiots all over the world.

Mr. Junkers forname is by the way Jean-Claude. "Herr" (=Lord) is the German word for "Mr.".

I have always considered it to be a minor miracle that after the war, people in Europe’s border regions were able to forget everything and, in accordance with the slogan “Never Again War,” develop a program that still works today.

Jean-Claude Juncker

What on earth did I do to illicit such a response from you?

Pay close attention to what is happening in Greece before you get seduced by such slogans as "never again war".

And how Russia is waiting in the wings to "help out".

Jean-Claude Juncker

What on earth did I do to illicit such a response from you?

Pay close attention to what is happening in Greece before you get seduced by such slogans as "never again war".

And how Russia is waiting in the wings to "help out".

I don't see any problem in context Russia, which is not easily solveable. It's by the way funny how the USA starts in the moment the biggest military operation in Germany since world war 2. The reason is to impress people with military power. I hope the devil will not stop such military games with a nuclear fly swatter. :lol:

Last edited:
Is a Dexit back on the cards ...

The Brexit was mainly made from the USA and not from Great Britain. And a Dexit would destroy Germany and the European Union. A destroyed European Union is for sure in the interest of the tyranny US-Russia under the geriatric president Donald Trump and his cold master Vladimir Putin.

I think Nikki Haley is your sister. I fear she has no chance - but she is your sister.

Last edited:
The Brexit was mainly made from the USA and not from Great Britain. And a Dexit would destroy Germany and the European Union. A destroyed European Union is for sure in the interest of the tyranny US-Russia under the geriatric president Donald Trump and his cold master Vladimir Putin.
Just like Chimps trying to write a play comparable with one of Mr Shakespeare's efforts , you were bound in time to post something with a sniff of sense .

You just got the last bit completely wrong .Probably .

Suppose the bottom layer of the Deep State plan is to discard the US from playing any sort of meaningful position in future top geo -political terms .
Then Russia and China will share power for a time and via the expanding BRICS , whilst the US goes under with the Donald scammed and beaten by his own vanity and weakness in geo analysis and learning from historic past lessons how Empires "work" .

In pasing, Germany and the EU are "finished" . About the one area where I applaud Deep State plans

Just like Chimps trying to write a play comparable with one of Mr Shakespeare's efforts , you were bound in time to post something with a sniff of sense .

You just got the last bit completely wrong .Probably .

Suppose the bottom layer of the Deep State plan is to discard the US from playing any sort of meaningful position in future top geo -political terms .
Then Russia and China will share power for a time and via the expanding BRICS , whilst the US goes under with the Donald scammed and beaten by his own vanity and weakness in geo analysis and learning from historic past lessons how Empires "work" .

In pasing, Germany and the EU are "finished" . About the one area where I applaud Deep State plans
Russian or US-Russian, you can finish the whole world but you will never win anything what's worth to be won. But if you really will do so then even after your death you will find me hunting you and you will end as a spaghetti in a big black hole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back