No frivolous gun control laws would have stopped this...

Your ignorance is not surprising.

Look up the word CULTURE. No, I don't mean for cheese, sour cream, or sourdough bread.

Uh, guy, we've discussed Japanese culture.... all the shit you guys complain about (not being white, violent video games) the Japanese have in droves. What they don't have is... wait for it... easy access to guns.

Anyone who has not lived in Japan for more than a year can kindly shut the fuck up about Japan and the reasons their murder rates are lower. You know nothing.

Look up the word CULTURE. No, I don't mean for cheese, sour cream, or sourdough bread.

Uh, guy, we've discussed Japanese culture.... all the shit you guys complain about (not being white, violent video games) the Japanese have in droves. What they don't have is... wait for it... easy access to guns.

Culture

If, as you desperately claim, it is about easy access to guns. And Progressives claim that is a cause of suicide. Why does Japan have a much higher rate of suicide than does the United States?

The Japanese have easy access to guns here. Why do we never see anybody of Japanese descent committing murders yet alone mass murders?

Not many SSRI class antidepressants are available in Japan.

Antidepressants in Japan - Wikipedia

Hmmmmmmm

Family honor is both the cause of Japan's lower murder/crime rates, and the cause of Japan's higher suicide rates.

As an example of Japan's culture, Japanese people don't call out the mistakes of others at work or otherwise. Everybody already knows who fucked up. It goes without saying. The fuck-up knows he/she fucked up, and is shamed to the core. If that shame is too public, that person will restore honor to his/her family by riding the world of him/herself.

Murder is the ultimate dishonor.

Now, every idiot comparing Japan to us, when dishonor in some of our subcultures is NOT committing murder, needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Family honor is both the cause of Japan's lower murder/crime rates, and the cause of Japan's higher suicide rates.

As an example of Japan's culture, Japanese people don't call out the mistakes of others at work or otherwise. Everybody already knows who fucked up. It goes without saying. The fuck-up knows he/she fucked up, and is shamed to the core. If that shame is too public, that person will restore honor to his/her family by riding the world of him/herself.

Murder is the ultimate dishonor.

Now, every idiot comparing Japan to us, when dishonor in some of our subcultures is NOT committing murder, needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

It's amazing how when the left wants to compare other countries to ours, the only difference they like to bring up are the guns instead of the people. As I pointed out, we have different cultures of people right here in our country, and they have just as easy access to firearms as anybody else. Yet very few murders or mass murders.

Culture

If, as you desperately claim, it is about easy access to guns. And Progressives claim that is a cause of suicide. Why does Japan have a much higher rate of suicide than does the United States?

Because Christian Americans think they are going to hell if they off themselves and Bhuddist Japanese think they'll be reincarnated into a better form.

But that's not the issue we are discussing here. The discussion was that you guys try to claim that there is some unique element to ourculture that causes mass shootings that no other industrialized country has.

That goes from Canada, which is pretty darned close to our culture, to Japan, which is somewhat different. The one thing unique to America is... we have this stupid idea that gun ownership is a "right", when they all realize it's a privilege that should be earned.

It's amazing how when the left wants to compare other countries to ours, the only difference they like to bring up are the guns instead of the people. As I pointed out, we have different cultures of people right here in our country, and they have just as easy access to firearms as anybody else. Yet very few murders or mass murders.

Okay, here's the thing.

Canada is pretty darned close to us culturally. And they don't have mass shootings because they don't have easy access to guns.

Firearms have no control over people dumbass

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmm

Lord Xenu is still awaiting your case where someone used the SSRI defense successfully.

Because you refuse to read the links supplied?

The Neuroethics Blog: The Drug Made Me Do It: An Examination of the Prozac Defense

First used in 1998.

And this

‘Prozac defence’ stands in Manitoba teen’s murder case

I usually don't read your Scientologist crap because it isn't what you present it as...

Let's take the second case, first. not an American court, so not even applicable to American law. But then there's this.

Although the killer pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, the judge cited the drug’s alleged side effects as a reason not to raise the case to adult court, and to mete out a sentence last month of just 10 months – on top of two years already spent in jail.

So, um, no, Prozac wasn't found to be any more a mitigating factor than the Twinkie Defense.

The first one... The thing was, this was CIVIL argument by the family of the murderer/victims, not a criminal one. Schnell killed himself after killing his family, so no "the Drug made me do it" was used as mitigation. A jury felt bad this guy lost his family and decided a drug maker had deep pockets. It's not law or science.

So the best two cases you could find, neither was on point.

Hmmmmmmm

Lord Xenu is still awaiting your case where someone used the SSRI defense successfully.

Because you refuse to read the links supplied?

The Neuroethics Blog: The Drug Made Me Do It: An Examination of the Prozac Defense

First used in 1998.

And this

‘Prozac defence’ stands in Manitoba teen’s murder case

I usually don't read your Scientologist crap because it isn't what you present it as...

Let's take the second case, first. not an American court, so not even applicable to American law. But then there's this.

Although the killer pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, the judge cited the drug’s alleged side effects as a reason not to raise the case to adult court, and to mete out a sentence last month of just 10 months – on top of two years already spent in jail.

So, um, no, Prozac wasn't found to be any more a mitigating factor than the Twinkie Defense.

The first one... The thing was, this was CIVIL argument by the family of the murderer/victims, not a criminal one. Schnell killed himself after killing his family, so no "the Drug made me do it" was used as mitigation. A jury felt bad this guy lost his family and decided a drug maker had deep pockets. It's not law or science.

So the best two cases you could find, neither was on point.

Dude, did you even read the arguments as to intoxication being hard to use in criminal courts?

Hope more and more parents of these killers and victims sue the bloodthirsty pharmas

Firearms have no control over people dumbass
You nonbelievers make me so mad. Guns have magical powers bestowed upon them from Freya and Tyr, and hallowed by Thor's hammer. They control the minds of non-Asgardians. Normal people have no power to resist.

We must rid our society of these mind-altering instruments of Ragnarok.

Dude, did you even read the arguments as to intoxication being hard to use in criminal courts?

Hope more and more parents of these killers and victims sue the bloodthirsty pharmas

Yup... that'll just get kids who really need these drugs from getting them.

Okay, here's the thing.

Canada is pretty darned close to us culturally. And they don't have mass shootings because they don't have easy access to guns.

Oh yeah, real close to us:

Canada Demographics
32.3% of Canadians considered their ethnic origin to be Canadian. Other major groups recorded were English (18.3%), Scottish (13.9%), French (13.6%), Irish (13.4%), German (9.6%) and Chinese (5.1%). When reading these figures, you should bear in mind that census respondents could select multiple ethnic groups.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/canada-population/

Okay, here's the thing.

Canada Demographics
32.3% of Canadians considered their ethnic origin to be Canadian. Other major groups recorded were English (18.3%), Scottish (13.9%), French (13.6%), Irish (13.4%), German (9.6%) and Chinese (5.1%). When reading these figures, you should bear in mind that census respondents could select multiple ethnic groups.

yeah, Ray brought the Racism again.

Yup... that'll just get kids who really need these drugs from getting them.

More importantly, it will keep killings from happening, but who cares about that, right?

So, in effect, the killing of a few is worth it.

Okay, here's the thing.

Canada Demographics

yeah, Ray brought the Racism again.

It's racist to bring up the FACT that white people are generally less violent than other races?

You're the one who keeps comparing us to those other predominately white countries. In your warped mind, it has nothing to do with the kind of people committing violent crimes, it's because some guns are violent by nature.

Forum List

Back