No Guns allowed at North Carolina state fair.

Three held up at gun point, hows that gun free zone working for you? Guess the robbers forgot they couldn't bring their guns
3 robbed at gunpoint after N.C. state fair declares gun-free zone - Washington Times

I know I know, some hero Yank probably could have pulled out a pistol and shot dead the bad guys.

Of course, that happens once in a blue moon, and you know it.
Happens more than once in a blue moon
You on the other hand would piss your pants

took the family to the fair in Raleigh , the last thing educated normal people and their families need is some slack jawed hill billy voiced yokels playing rambo . when was the last time there was shooting there? Never
Simple response
YOU ARE A RACE BAITING RACIST IDIOT.

You just had to bring race into it, didn't you.
Guno and another poster on P 1 brought race into it first. By using anti Caucasian racist epithets.
You wanna try some now too?
false this is not racist: " some slack jawed hill billy voiced yokels" it would be bigoted if the stereotype weren't real.
You do not get to determine that. Only those who are the targets of the statement are permitted to make that determination. I say it's racist. And that is all you need to know.
the fuck I don't ....most all of the people on my dad's side of the family are " slack jawed hill billy voiced yokels" just the type who make the stereotype real.
ass hole.

Forum List

Back