No Guns allowed at North Carolina state fair.

Meanwhile, back in reality - we are now up to 249 mass shootings in the US this year - how's that working out for you?

Gun free zones are never going to be effective until the total number of guns is reduced and safety-based gun laws are in place. I've never understood the logic in creating a gun-free island in a sea of guns.

There was not one good man with a gun. Your list doesn't include one incident like what happened up here.

Where one good man with a gun stopped a potential massacre on Parliament Hill. Now that aside.

Think car bombs. If some one can't get a gun or a knife they'll go for car bombs. Can you reduce the number of car bombs and make safety based car bombs and put those laws in place to control car bombs?

You see where I'm going here. Those that commit mass murder will use whatever tool at their disposal. Take away their guns they'll use bombs.

You cannot legislate the crazies among us. In the old days we'd take out "old crazy uncle earl " hunting. There would be an accident. Same with "old uncle bob who touched your cousin". There would be a hunting accident.

Worked for years. :)

Oh bullshit.

The objective of mass shooters is not murder. That's just a side effect. They're after remote-controlled chaos, the rush of power you can only get from strafing the helpless with your automatic metallic penis machine. It's completely about the gun effect. It's completely about the power. The murder aspect is mere coincidence. If it were not so, the victims would not be randomly selected. Think about it for once.

Perhaps a small percentage falls into your descriptive category but I'd say that most mass shooters are simply nutjobs who fear the world and lash out by simply shooting at it. They live in a world of fantasy-driven delusions.

I've owned a "metallic penis machine" for many years but haven't even shot any animals with it. Just targets.

Meanwhile, back in reality - we are now up to 249 mass shootings in the US this year - how's that working out for you?

Gun free zones are never going to be effective until the total number of guns is reduced and safety-based gun laws are in place. I've never understood the logic in creating a gun-free island in a sea of guns.

There was not one good man with a gun. Your list doesn't include one incident like what happened up here.

Where one good man with a gun stopped a potential massacre on Parliament Hill. Now that aside.

Think car bombs. If some one can't get a gun or a knife they'll go for car bombs. Can you reduce the number of car bombs and make safety based car bombs and put those laws in place to control car bombs?

You see where I'm going here. Those that commit mass murder will use whatever tool at their disposal. Take away their guns they'll use bombs.

You cannot legislate the crazies among us. In the old days we'd take out "old crazy uncle earl " hunting. There would be an accident. Same with "old uncle bob who touched your cousin". There would be a hunting accident.

Oh bullshit.

The objective of mass shooters is not murder. That's just a side effect. They're after remote-controlled chaos, the rush of power you can only get from strafing the helpless with your automatic metallic penis machine. It's completely about the gun effect. It's completely about the power. The murder aspect is mere coincidence. If it were not so, the victims would not be randomly selected. Think about it for once.

Perhaps a small percentage falls into your descriptive category but I'd say that most mass shooters are simply nutjobs who fear the world and lash out by simply shooting at it. They live in a world of fantasy-driven delusions.

You just said the same thing I did in different words. :thup:

I've owned a "metallic penis machine" for many years but haven't even shot any animals with it. Just targets.

Didn't say it always happens, or is true of everybody. But clearly it's a powerful tool whose power not every soul can handle. That cannot be more clear.

Oh bullshit.

You missed my point my friend.

We as a collective used to thin the herd. It takes a village after all. :lol:

Oh bullshit.

Didn't say it always happens, or is true of everybody. But clearly it's a powerful tool whose power not every soul can handle. That cannot be more clear.

I was in Canadian Tire the other day. I hit the big town in Steinbach.
I almost wrapped myself around the first I ever saw. A Mosin.

I almost went thru that piece of glass to hold it.

So if I put it out there that I wanted this rifle and omg I wanted to hold it am I a crazy? Do I want to shoot babies in schools? Hell no.

Oh bullshit.

A car, a jack hammer, and fire hose are "powerful tools" that not every soul can handle either but there are no anti-car, anti-jack-hammer, or anti-fire-hose lobbies working diligently to ban them either. Like cars, jack hammers, and fire hoses, guns serve a purpose and anyone wishing to operate one should be trained in gun safety and proper use. There are ample laws already on the books with those goals in mind. If folks break those laws then they are lawbreakers and should be punished. Law-abiding citizens should NOT be punished as a result of the actions of lawbreakers.

Oh bullshit.

A car, a jack hammer, and fire hose are "powerful tools" that not every soul can handle either but there are no anti-car, anti-jack-hammer, or anti-fire-hose lobbies working diligently to ban them either. Like cars, jack hammers, and fire hoses, guns serve a purpose and anyone wishing to operate one should be trained in gun safety and proper use. There are ample laws already on the books with those goals in mind. If folks break those laws then they are lawbreakers and should be punished. Law-abiding citizens should NOT be punished as a result of the actions of lawbreakers.

Invalid comparisons. You can't use a car, jackhammer, fire hose or any other instrument and get the visual mayhem you can from a firearm. Can't do it. And if there's any shred of doubt about that, it's reinforced 24/7 by the obsession manifest in films, TV shows, video games, advertising images, language and even toys. The message is constant and consistent: the solution to any problem is to grab an instrument and literally blow it away.

With all this kind of cavalier attitude toward the sactity of life it's a wonder we don't have daily mass shootings.

And once again, as has always been the case, nothing in any of my posts refers to laws, rights, Constitutions, regulations or any of that. I refer to values; to the sickness of the spirit.

The objective of mass shooters is not murder. That's just a side effect. They're after remote-controlled chaos, the rush of power you can only get from strafing the helpless with your automatic metallic penis machine. It's completelyabout the gun effect. It's completely about the power. The murder aspect is mere coincidence. If it were not so, the victims would not be randomly selected. Think about it for once.

It would help if you did some research....

Three held up at gun point, hows that gun free zone working for you? Guess the robbers forgot they couldn't bring their guns
3 robbed at gunpoint after N.C. state fair declares gun-free zone - Washington Times
Obviously you didn't bother to think this through.

This is known as a post hoc fallacy, as you've failed to make a connection between the venue's restriction of firearms and the robbery, that you believe there's a connection doesn't make it so, as you don't know that the persons robbed would have been carrying if allowed to do so.

But the presence of concealed in general does act as a deterrent...so everyone in the area benefits from a few carrying a weapon concealed...

How do we know this...from at least three mass killers who planned their attacks, the Colorado theater shooter, and the Santa Barbara shooter...attacks, 2 of which had no direct connection to the shooters, the other was going to be made into a gun free zone because the shooter planned on killing the one armed individual, a police liaison officer first...a kid arrested before he made the attack detailed his plans to police...

We do know that the robbers knew that the people they robbed would not be armed...unless of course they happened to rob other robbers....

Three held up at gun point, hows that gun free zone working for you? Guess the robbers forgot they couldn't bring their guns
3 robbed at gunpoint after N.C. state fair declares gun-free zone - Washington Times
Obviously you didn't bother to think this through.

This is known as a post hoc fallacy, as you've failed to make a connection between the venue's restriction of firearms and the robbery, that you believe there's a connection doesn't make it so, as you don't know that the persons robbed would have been carrying if allowed to do so.
obviously you failed at comprehending gun banned three people robbed the end
Now move your moron ass to the back of the class.

I guess that this is why it is good to have laws. Those who go on to do whatever it is that they want to anyways always eventually expose themselves which only leads them to getting busted for it. I hope they like jail. :) :) :)

God bless you and their victims always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Not true the last crazy killed with a car gun and knife.
that's a distinction with out a difference.

took the family to the fair in Raleigh , the last thing educated normal people and their families need is some slack jawed hill billy voiced yokels playing rambo . when was the last time there was shooting there? Never
Simple response
YOU ARE A RACE BAITING RACIST IDIOT.

You just had to bring race into it, didn't you.
no I didn't idiot, Guno is known for his racist bullshit Don't act like comments from one thread he starts are forgotten as if they never happen.
how is what guno said racist ? he didn't say anything about race...
sometimes the stereotypes are true..

yes just what Normal families need at the fair, getting caught in cross fire from some slack jawed hill billy red necks fresh from last nights fight at their trailer parks
You need to be booted from your hud house.
now that's racist...

Was anyone hurt? Do you think outcome would have been better with armed cowboys strutting around?
Does it fucking matter? Did it happen after the gun ban was enforced?
Armed cowboys?
You are a dumb bitch.

I'm sure the crowd would have been safer with dumb fuck gun cultists -like those posting here -strutting around.

Was anyone hurt? Do you think outcome would have been better with armed cowboys strutting around?
Armed cowboys?
You are a dumb bitch.

I'm sure the crowd would have been safer with dumb fuck gun cultists -like those posting here -strutting around.
Your idiocy is showing
and yes the crime more than likely would not have happen. Regardless how much you hate it.

Armed cowboys?
You are a dumb bitch.

Your idiocy is showing
and yes the crime more than likely would not have happen. Regardless how much you hate it.

I bet the crime would have happened. Anyone carrying a gun might have been shot, and likely had their precious stolen.

Armed cowboys?
You are a dumb bitch.

Your idiocy is showing

I bet the crime would have happened. Anyone carrying a gun might have been shot, and likely had their precious stolen.
no bet needed ,love it when asshats like the op (obsessed poster) make dumb statements like this.
if there had been more guns and "good guys" who in reality can't shoot for shit there would have been lot's of collateral damage.

Forum List

Back