No mention of Trump?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I did not watch, but from what I heard there was no mention of Trump at the Oscars........or emmy awards, or whatever it is Hollywood people do on there off time other than screw and take drugs and get divorced.

I feel so lost. How am I suppose to know who to vote for in 2020 now?

I did not watch, but from what I heard there was no mention of Trump at the Oscars........or emmy awards, or whatever it is Hollywood people do on there off time other than screw and take drugs and get divorced.

This one was about the issues they hold near and dear, and the policies they support that would only negatively impact the proles, and not themselves.

This one was about the issues they hold near and dear, and the policies they support that would only negatively impact the proles, and not themselves.
Ok, so if they won't tell me who to vote for maybe I'll ask my doctor or boss at work. Surely they will know who to vote for.

They have no choice. If they kept on spewing hate rhetoric against Pres.Trump. That award nights will be a thing of the past. That you will start seeing awards like the Oscar at pawn shops.Because celebrities will not have any fans to come out to watch their entertainment. And plus Pres.Trump has stolen their crowds. I wonder is that a impeachable offense?

https://nypost.com/2020/01/27/early-grammy-ratings-suggest-2020-on-track-with-2018-low/

3or1dl.gif
3or1h7.gif

Maybe enough people were finally sick of each night in Hollywood being about our leader instead of the real reason for each gathering.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back