No more boosters for me

1639171813833.png

Nowhere in that post does it say anything about “one hospital” which is what you are so obsessed with.
hahahahhahaahahahahaha again, you can't follow along the thread from post #477. too fking funny

The definition of related includes a causal relationship. If it wasn’t causal, then it would be unrelated. It’s literally the opposite of what you claimed.

It doesn’t. You’re just speculating.
Comorbid conditions. This is and has been the discussion since post #477. I know I didn't use the term, but was my implied discussions.

Like what?
ahhhh now you want to know. So do I. Again, it's been the ask all along from one hospital. why doesn't the hospital data show what the comorbid conditions are to all the patients with wuhan? That's why I said what I said on the post to your link.

ahhhh now you want to know. So do I. Again, it's been the ask all along from one hospital. why doesn't the hospital data show what the comorbid conditions are to all the patients with wuhan? That's why I said what I said on the post to your link.
No, I want to know which conditions you think are relevant. Which ones?

How many Polio boosters did big pharma tell you to get?
Haven't I already told you that this is a False Equivalence?

First, they are two completely different technologies for the "vaccine."

Second? The fatality rate of polio is 5% for children. For Covid? It is 0%

You just love parroting the propaganda of BIG PHARMA and BIG GOVERNMENT, don't ya? Who do you really work for? :eusa_think:

Haven't I already told you that this is a False Equivalence?

First, they are two completely different technologies for the "vaccine."

Second? The fatality rate of polio is 5% for children. For Covid? It is 0%

You just love parroting the propaganda of BIG PHARMA and BIG GOVERNMENT, don't ya? Who do you really work for? :eusa_think:
The fatality rate for children was 5%, 50 years ago. Now? I doubt would be anywhere near as high.

I'm going to ask why the fatality rate for COVID in children is important. Are you a child?

The fatality rate for children was 5%, 50 years ago. Now? I doubt would be anywhere near as high.

I'm going to ask why the fatality rate for COVID in children is important. Are you a child?
Why medicate for something that is an insignificant threat, but does have known possible side affects?

iu

Forum List

Back