No more boosters for me

But you can’t point out where I lied. That’s my request. You say I lied. Then you point to YOUR post when I asked where I lied.

So I’ll ask again. Where did I lie?
you still can't read can you?

Yes. I read the post you wrote. I could not have lied in your post.

Still waiting to find out where I lied.
Did I say you lied in my post? that's not logical is it. It would be my post. Again, you ain't a sharp knife.

read my post you ignored, mentions a post number of yours.

look for the word "related' deaths. look at it. implies the deaths weren't due to wuhan.
If a death wasn’t due to COVID, then they would be “unrelated”.

So basically what you said only the opposite.

If a death wasn’t due to COVID, then they would be “unrelated”.

So basically what you said only the opposite.
hahahahahahahahahaha why isn't due to wuhan is the question. why can't you ever follow along?

I asked where I lied and that’s the post you told me to look at.
yep my post was the ask from the claim you made that you could post from one hospital. From that post to the post of yours I mentioned up to 769. Even gave you credit even though it was exactly an answer to the ask.

For those interested, watch Ancient Aliens Season14 Episode 9. Aliens and viruses. outstanding episode.

FYI Haven't read the link yet...

But if someone has MILD covid, why would any of those people even need ivermectin?
This advice could’ve been utilized during the time people were told to stay home and do nothing basically by Fauci & Company. As part of a basic pandemic response plan, Tier 2 for public information including at-home treatment was completely left out as we immediately were thrust into Tier 3 for vaccination route. This necessitated Webster’s dictionary to add mRNA technology to its vaccine definition this past January. I find that curious to say the least.

So, in answer to your question you would have to ask ethically-led medical professionals, but it is reasonable to assume anyone with mild conditions who are not getting over their symptoms fare better (shortened duration of symptoms) by seeking out home treatments proven effective.

If you decide to read the link it provides the data.

do you? it isn't due to. it is a question whether it affected the patient or not, since they don't know they can't claim death 'due to'
Related: associated with the specified item or process, especially causally.

So you’re wrong.

Related: associated with the specified item or process, especially causally.

So you’re wrong.
not at all. Again, words are chosen carefully to make a statement. The average age tells us differently. similar to all the nursing home deaths that were probable deaths. Comorbid conditions.

Last edited:
When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

I've had no side effects thus far

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.
5xfka6.jpg
5xfjtm.jpg

Forum List

Back