🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

I can't believe these idiots who think the problem can be solved by saying "let's just all get along." We are at war with the vermin who are trying to destroy America. When they talk about "compromise," they always mean the right compromises and the left gets more of what they want. I'm done with that. We're done compromising.

WHEN did Trump ever compromise?

When did the GOP?
last year when he offered all DACA people, want to say 21 million, a path to citizenship and the dems said, fk off, no border money. that time.

Either you are sooo stupid that you don't listen when people talk, or you think I'm stupid, which you are in error about.
The $5 billion amount is a compromise.
Between what and what?
Between $25 billion and zero, moron.

I can't believe these idiots who think the problem can be solved by saying "let's just all get along." We are at war with the vermin who are trying to destroy America. When they talk about "compromise," they always mean the right compromises and the left gets more of what they want. I'm done with that. We're done compromising.

When did the GOP?
last year when he offered all DACA people, want to say 21 million, a path to citizenship and the dems said, fk off, no border money. that time.

Either you are sooo stupid that you don't listen when people talk, or you think I'm stupid, which you are in error about.
The $5 billion amount is a compromise.
Between what and what?
dude, or dudette, you seem to be truly unsure of things. 25 billion was the first ask, now it's 5 billion. that is called a compromise in business. I know in leftist speak it sounds like dog whistles.

Cause in leftists speak everything is a whine.

When did the GOP?

Schumer withdraws offer on Trump's wall

Wrong

When did the GOP?

Wrong
:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Wrong about what?

Man. Our supposed USMB adults who whine about the childishness of our elected officials sure do go all out in defending the BIGGEST BABY to ever occupy the WH.

Man. Our supposed USMB adults who whine about the childishness of our elected officials sure do go all out in defending the BIGGEST BABY to ever occupy the WH.
you haven't supported trump once you whiner.

Did president Bush usurp congress' s constitutional power by shutting down the gov't in 2006?
Didn't The One usurp congress' power by enacting DACA by executive fiat?

A little late to start complaining now.
there was precedent for Obama and DACA which did NOT include amnesty... both Reagan and Bush 1 used executive orders... until Congress passed amnesty under Reagan and a second additional amnesty under Bush 1 to tie up loose ends.

Obama's chance of it being ok, were greater than 50/50 in his favor...

And Obama did not shut the govt down over it....??
Reagan and Bush never used an executive order to violate the Constitution, dingbat.
:lol: really?
Yes, really, you fucking dingbat.
i'm the dingbat? :lol:

How was the gist of this executive order any different from the gist of DACA or the Dream act?

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia

The Immigration Reform and Control Act did not address the status of children of illegal aliens who were eligible for the amnesty program. In 1987 President Reagan used his executive authority to legalize the status of minor children of parents granted amnesty under the immigration overhaul,[6] announcing a blanket deferral of deportation for children under 18 who were living in a two-parent household with both parents legalizing, or with a single parent who was legalizing.[7] This action affected an estimated 100,000 families.

When did the GOP?

Wrong
here cause you're too fking stupid to do it by yourself..

Trump supports path to citizenship for up to 1.8 million ‘dreamers’ in new White House proposal

"President Trump is proposing a path to citizenship for an estimated 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants in exchange for hard-line steps to increase border security and curb legal immigration, a trade-off swiftly opposed by key Democrats."

fk, it must suck to be you in need all the time.

Wrong about what?

In the now-famous cheeseburger summit last Friday with Trump, Schumer offered a large increase in border wall spending as a condition for a broader deal to help Dreamers. But after that offer was rebuffed — prompting the three-day government shutdown — the president has now “missed an opportunity to get the wall,” one Democratic aide said.

Negotiating with Trump is like arguing with Jello

When did the GOP?

Wrong
He offered nothing.

Wrong about what?

In the now-famous cheeseburger summit last Friday with Trump, Schumer offered a large increase in border wall spending as a condition for a broader deal to help Dreamers. But after that offer was rebuffed — prompting the three-day government shutdown — the president has now “missed an opportunity to get the wall,” one Democratic aide said.

$0.3 billion is a "big increase?" Do you realize what a king sized moron you are?

Wrong about what?

5 billion was the compromise not 1.6 billion if that's where you're going.

Did president Bush usurp congress' s constitutional power by shutting down the gov't in 2006?

there was precedent for Obama and DACA which did NOT include amnesty... both Reagan and Bush 1 used executive orders... until Congress passed amnesty under Reagan and a second additional amnesty under Bush 1 to tie up loose ends.

Reagan and Bush never used an executive order to violate the Constitution, dingbat.
Really!!!

Reagan And Bush Made The Same Immigration Move That Has The GOP Enraged At Obama

When can we expect the check from Mexico? Next Tuesday?
the mere fact you ask such a stupid question is check mate to your stupidity. you truly are a leftist hack.
Trump said they would pay for it. Was he lying?
No one cares, dingbat.

I guess we an expect the check next Tuesday
the mere fact you ask such a stupid question is check mate to your stupidity. you truly are a leftist hack.

Wow a third time to show off your check mated stupidity.

We’ll take cash too, right? When can we expect those pesos to come flowing in?:04:

Really!!!

Reagan And Bush Made The Same Immigration Move That Has The GOP Enraged At Obama
you're going to argue amnesty to me? really? too fking funny. the time for amnesty is over. it's been over since Reagan did it. Bush should never have done it, but they did it with a promise for something neither of them got from the dems. what an evil race of people the leftists are.

Yes, really, you fucking dingbat.
i'm the dingbat? :lol:

How was the gist of this executive order any different from the gist of DACA or the Dream act?

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia

The Immigration Reform and Control Act did not address the status of children of illegal aliens who were eligible for the amnesty program. In 1987 President Reagan used his executive authority to legalize the status of minor children of parents granted amnesty under the immigration overhaul,[6] announcing a blanket deferral of deportation for children under 18 who were living in a two-parent household with both parents legalizing, or with a single parent who was legalizing.[7] This action affected an estimated 100,000 families.
Did Reagan's EO grant work permits to anyone even though the law specifically says that illegal aliens are specifically not entitled to work permits?

Forum List

Back