🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

i've already said the "extreme" natures on both sides are really making life difficult for the rest of us in the middle. this entire discussion is exhibit a i suppose.

you and i disagree, and in just a few short posts, over a year of posting history is forgotten cause you and i don't agree on a topic. i never called you out on it, never said you were not american or the like. all i said was hate is a common thread on both sides and it's killing the country.

you're simply not being reasonable nor listening to what i'm saying, now that you've slid me to the left. in fact i'm saying you have every right to feel the way you do and voice your concerns. even if that means you hate me along the way. that is in fact a right we all do share, correct?

if they come after guns, i'm there to fight against it. lock stock and barrel so to speak. i think 90% of the anti-gun crowd are just parrots who simply don't understand guns, so instead of learning where they're wrong, they want 'em all gone. i think that's ass-nugget stupid.

but you're on an emotional rant right now worthy of being... "liberal". so have fun. i support your right to do so. :)
well dude, you are to the left of me. you think diplomacy works..

i quit reading here. you're in an emotional attack mode and not about to listen to reason from someone you're "mad" at.

you just said no one on the right will ever try diplomacy. after that nothing intelligent can follow so i'm out for now.
with a leftist, that is correct. Again, I explained in a previous post, they don't negotiate. So it's something that isn't even on the table. You're watching it play out with the phrase from the left, you have to open the government to negotiate. well duh, if you open the government why would they then negotiate? for someone like you to believe that tactic speaks loudly.

I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today. Whimpy said it best.

When can we expect the check from Mexico? Next Tuesday?
the mere fact you ask such a stupid question is check mate to your stupidity. you truly are a leftist hack.
Trump said they would pay for it. Was he lying?

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.
Any agreement that doesn't have DACA instituted FIRST is a fool's errand. Trump simply can not be trusted
nope, border wall first. the left already renegged once under Reagan. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. And it ain't happening that way ever again. you really are an evil person aren't you. compulsive as well, your way or no way type.
Trump tonight will be fooling you more than twice so shame on you ice and all trumpettes And watch out for those 7000 criminal murdering rapists coming for you LOL LOL

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall
Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.
Oh really? You put out the money before you get the plans, do you?
That's right, moron. You have to pay for the plans. Do you know anyone who built a house without paying for the plans?

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall
Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.
Oh really? You put out the money before you get the plans, do you?
so tell me fool, do you really believe Trump meant mexico would fork over a check? You always seemed more intelligent than that. but ok, you're right up there with the other mental midgets from the left in here.

i've already said the "extreme" natures on both sides are really making life difficult for the rest of us in the middle. this entire discussion is exhibit a i suppose.

you and i disagree, and in just a few short posts, over a year of posting history is forgotten cause you and i don't agree on a topic. i never called you out on it, never said you were not american or the like. all i said was hate is a common thread on both sides and it's killing the country.

you're simply not being reasonable nor listening to what i'm saying, now that you've slid me to the left. in fact i'm saying you have every right to feel the way you do and voice your concerns. even if that means you hate me along the way. that is in fact a right we all do share, correct?

if they come after guns, i'm there to fight against it. lock stock and barrel so to speak. i think 90% of the anti-gun crowd are just parrots who simply don't understand guns, so instead of learning where they're wrong, they want 'em all gone. i think that's ass-nugget stupid.

but you're on an emotional rant right now worthy of being... "liberal". so have fun. i support your right to do so. :)

i quit reading here. you're in an emotional attack mode and not about to listen to reason from someone you're "mad" at.

you just said no one on the right will ever try diplomacy. after that nothing intelligent can follow so i'm out for now.
with a leftist, that is correct. Again, I explained in a previous post, they don't negotiate. So it's something that isn't even on the table. You're watching it play out with the phrase from the left, you have to open the government to negotiate. well duh, if you open the government why would they then negotiate? for someone like you to believe that tactic speaks loudly.

the mere fact you ask such a stupid question is check mate to your stupidity. you truly are a leftist hack.
That's the one note she plays. She thinks she's being clever.

Wrong. The wall will be funded first. DACA is going nowhere until our border is secure.

That attitude is why DACA needs to be enacted FIRST
so you think if DACA goes first the wall money comes next? naw, you don't you know how evil the dems are. just look back at reagan and the renegged there. fool me once shame on you, twice it's on me. ain't happening loser.
He does know how evil the Dims are. He's one of them. He's saying "kick the ball, Charlie Brown."
and I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today!!!! The Whimp master.

Back when cartoons actually educated a person.

well, again, I called out the left and as far as I'm concerned they hate america. I give two shits what you or anyone else thinks. Liberals use to be sane negotiators at one time in their existence and then the left took over. They aren't for working america, it's why clinton lost. she couldn't ever say the fking word middle class. they mock coal workers who are back at work, they mock those who believe in a border wall, they mock the tax cut, all things american. So excuse my sorry ass for not having some concern that they are not for what america is for. Not to mention taking away the 1st and 2nd amendments. but dude, hey go comfort their hateful american bashing asses, I give two shits. and go trump and build that mthr fking wall and then get rid of DACA. fk all illegals, that ain't hate, that's AMERICAN PRIDE.

i don't disagree with you when dealing with "extreme" left but to say NO ONE ON THE LEFT WILL COMPROMISE isn't something i believe in as a whole picture.

that said, i do hope trump holds his ground here cause those on the "extreme left" cause using reagans experience as an example, he gave them what they wanted in amnesty and they backed out of the agreement and didn't give him the tighter border control he was after. (not a wall as far as i know).
Name the 10 Dim senators who will vote yes on funding the wall.

That's the one note she plays. She thinks she's being clever.
she's just a whimpy lucy!!! get it?

i don't disagree with you when dealing with "extreme" left but to say NO ONE ON THE LEFT WILL COMPROMISE isn't something i believe in as a whole picture.

that said, i do hope trump holds his ground here cause those on the "extreme left" cause using reagans experience as an example, he gave them what they wanted in amnesty and they backed out of the agreement and didn't give him the tighter border control he was after. (not a wall as far as i know).
Name the 10 Dim senators who will vote yes on funding the wall.
dude, I've quit on these middle makers in here. the extreme left. the extreme left is the left period. To say otherwise insults my intelligence.

dude, I am no cheerleader for anyone, nor do I look for support. I'm fine on my own. It is nice to see fellow americans however who think the same. Then I know the country ain't all fked up.

I'm happy to call out anyone, even someone who's agreed with me in the past such as yourself, so the premise you started to attack fell short cause you make my point right now.

I say you're leaning left cause your arguments are in line with theirs at this moment. I thought you were for america, but it seems that really you aren't, that moves you left. sorry about that, that's just a fact in today's argument. We have borders, we are a sovereign nation and have laws. we aren't third world, we hold people accountable.

Not sure what hate you think I'm spewing. That's the part I'm uncertain of. You keep saying spewing hate to hate. what do you think hate is? Maybe it's your definition. To me it is someone who thinks another doesn't have a right to exist. I'm aware of only one party that wishes such.
first - i never said you. i said hate is an american culture problem.

you're the one needing to push me to "the left" because you and i don't agree. you're the one who says the left is all evil and cannot be compromised with. am i wrong on any of that so far?

your premise is now that everyone on "the left" is ANTI-AMERICAN.

i'm for strict border security. i'm for ending birth right citizenship. i'm for making people go through our processes to come into this country and if they are too difficult, then stay the fuck out.

but i'm NOT for stereotyping people who disagree with me into a "hate group" and claiming that because you don't agree with me, you hate america.

*that* is our fundamental issue these days. we simply can't disagree anymore w/o it becoming a huge issue that must be pushed to the extreme every single fucking time.

so we disagree. i fail to see how that makes either of us evil or america-haters.
well, again, I called out the left and as far as I'm concerned they hate america. I give two shits what you or anyone else thinks. Liberals use to be sane negotiators at one time in their existence and then the left took over. They aren't for working america, it's why clinton lost. she couldn't ever say the fking word middle class. they mock coal workers who are back at work, they mock those who believe in a border wall, they mock the tax cut, all things american. So excuse my sorry ass for not having some concern that they are not for what america is for. Not to mention taking away the 1st and 2nd amendments. but dude, hey go comfort their hateful american bashing asses, I give two shits. and go trump and build that mthr fking wall and then get rid of DACA. fk all illegals, that ain't hate, that's AMERICAN PRIDE.

well dude, you are to the left of me. you think diplomacy works.

You think if I tell everyone to settle down and make peace makes some difference.

It's true I am utterly American. I have no use for the histrionics and hyperbole used by Progs. Compulsion is not compassion, it is a weapon people like you use to force everyone to do the things YOU think we should do.

the highligted part is what you're trying to do. I talk in fact, not innuendo, I expect something for something. Hard work isn't paid for by someone snatching money out of the hard workers hand. that's Progressiveness to the T.

Give lazy billy a grand from the loser hard worker. When in your world did that all the sudden become #1 to you?

Bringing in illegals or giving out welfare, hyperbole is hyperbole. Again, you use to believe hard work mattered. now you're mocking it. that's left of me. sorry, that is reality. I'm saddened that another american moved left. But all that means is you're just another prog ass that I give two shits about.

You keep comparing the GOP to Dems, and that is so far from the truth and that is just a compulsion of yours. It's what gets you to sleep. I don't need anything to get me to sleep. I stand for Military families, tax cuts, the Blacks that don't know any better, the poor that I'd hoped would battle out of poverty into freedom of work. I believe in school choice for that very reason. The left abandon these people by constantly voting against it. I spit at them. I call them out. I hate that they hate so many americans. Yes I do. I will challenge them if they get my fking face. And any fking person that is for an illegal over a citizen is dead in my world. I stand for America and our values. fk the left.

If you don't believe in all that America I stand for, then yes, you are of no value to me. And yes, the past is the past.
I can't believe these idiots who think the problem can be solved by saying "let's just all get along." We are at war with the vermin who are trying to destroy America. When they talk about "compromise," they always mean the right compromises and the left gets more of what they want. I'm done with that. We're done compromising.
Trump is politically impotent ..

cause using reagans experience as an example, he gave them what they wanted in amnesty and they backed out of the agreement and didn't give him the tighter border control he was after. (not a wall as far as i know).

You make my point. Remember my Reagan statement in an earlier post? too funny, you make my argument that the left, extreme or whatever, again, in the face of extreme left, there is no other left left, they reneg on all deals. they are evil people. I have history on my side. kkk ring a bell? Sanctuary cities? dude, the mere fact you call GOP equal to that evil is too far for me.
What, exactly, is Iceberg asking Trump to do? I'm unclear on that part.

first - i never said you. i said hate is an american culture problem.

you're the one needing to push me to "the left" because you and i don't agree. you're the one who says the left is all evil and cannot be compromised with. am i wrong on any of that so far?

your premise is now that everyone on "the left" is ANTI-AMERICAN.

i'm for strict border security. i'm for ending birth right citizenship. i'm for making people go through our processes to come into this country and if they are too difficult, then stay the fuck out.

but i'm NOT for stereotyping people who disagree with me into a "hate group" and claiming that because you don't agree with me, you hate america.

*that* is our fundamental issue these days. we simply can't disagree anymore w/o it becoming a huge issue that must be pushed to the extreme every single fucking time.

so we disagree. i fail to see how that makes either of us evil or america-haters.

well dude, you are to the left of me. you think diplomacy works.

You think if I tell everyone to settle down and make peace makes some difference.

It's true I am utterly American. I have no use for the histrionics and hyperbole used by Progs. Compulsion is not compassion, it is a weapon people like you use to force everyone to do the things YOU think we should do.

the highligted part is what you're trying to do. I talk in fact, not innuendo, I expect something for something. Hard work isn't paid for by someone snatching money out of the hard workers hand. that's Progressiveness to the T.

Give lazy billy a grand from the loser hard worker. When in your world did that all the sudden become #1 to you?

Bringing in illegals or giving out welfare, hyperbole is hyperbole. Again, you use to believe hard work mattered. now you're mocking it. that's left of me. sorry, that is reality. I'm saddened that another american moved left. But all that means is you're just another prog ass that I give two shits about.

You keep comparing the GOP to Dems, and that is so far from the truth and that is just a compulsion of yours. It's what gets you to sleep. I don't need anything to get me to sleep. I stand for Military families, tax cuts, the Blacks that don't know any better, the poor that I'd hoped would battle out of poverty into freedom of work. I believe in school choice for that very reason. The left abandon these people by constantly voting against it. I spit at them. I call them out. I hate that they hate so many americans. Yes I do. I will challenge them if they get my fking face. And any fking person that is for an illegal over a citizen is dead in my world. I stand for America and our values. fk the left.

If you don't believe in all that America I stand for, then yes, you are of no value to me. And yes, the past is the past.
I can't believe these idiots who think the problem can be solved by saying "let's just all get along." We are at war with the vermin who are trying to destroy America. When they talk about "compromise," they always mean the right compromises and the left gets more of what they want. I'm done with that. We're done compromising.
Trump is politically impotent ..
ROFL! Yeah, that's why you're in here every day crying about him.

Democrats refusing to fund the wall ( which all the dem leaders have call for in the past) is just keeping other democrats unemployed,pissing off unions members and showing their overwhelming support for illegal immigration. They have decided their future is in illegals so screw American citizens and refuse to fund the wall.

Any agreement that doesn't have DACA instituted FIRST is a fool's errand. Trump simply can not be trusted
nope, border wall first. the left already renegged once under Reagan. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. And it ain't happening that way ever again. you really are an evil person aren't you. compulsive as well, your way or no way type.
These idiots believe our memories don't go any further back then 2016.

Did Obama in 2013?

And your comment has nothing to do with the tea in China and the shutdown.
The point was why are they not willing now when in 2006 they were.

Did president Bush usurp congress' s constitutional power by shutting down the gov't in 2006?

cause using reagans experience as an example, he gave them what they wanted in amnesty and they backed out of the agreement and didn't give him the tighter border control he was after. (not a wall as far as i know).

You make my point. Remember my Reagan statement in an earlier post? too funny, you make my argument that the left, extreme or whatever, again, in the face of extreme left, there is no other left left, they reneg on all deals. they are evil people. I have history on my side. kkk ring a bell? Sanctuary cities? dude, the mere fact you call GOP equal to that evil is too far for me.
What, exactly, is Iceberg asking Trump to do? I'm unclear on that part.
I have fking no idea. he went off on this hate vs hate thingy. Like he shocked himself or something. And he is saying that the GOP is the same as the extreme left. what? Not one dem voted for tax cuts, which means, the extreme left is the left. There is no separation within the left, they are a cohesive unit tied at one logical point, anti america.

Trump said they would pay for it. Was he lying?
No one cares, dingbat.

Democrats refusing to fund the wall ( which all the dem leaders have call for in the past) is just keeping other democrats unemployed,pissing off unions members and showing their overwhelming support for illegal immigration. They have decided their future is in illegals so screw American citizens and refuse to fund the wall.
Which is pretty much why Trump was elected. People were sick of being kicked.

Wrong. The wall will be funded first. DACA is going nowhere until our border is secure.

That attitude is why DACA needs to be enacted FIRST
so you think if DACA goes first the wall money comes next? naw, you don't you know how evil the dems are. just look back at reagan and the renegged there. fool me once shame on you, twice it's on me. ain't happening loser.
He does know how evil the Dims are. He's one of them. He's saying "kick the ball, Charlie Brown."
and I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today!!!! The Whimp master.

Back when cartoons actually educated a person.
What pisses me off the most is that a lot of republicans fall for these tactics.

When trump shows his taxes

Wow, obsession on the irrelevant.

Forum List

Back