🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

the mere fact you ask such a stupid question is check mate to your stupidity. you truly are a leftist hack.
Trump said they would pay for it. Was he lying?
No one cares, dingbat.

I guess we an expect the check next Tuesday
the mere fact you ask such a stupid question is check mate to your stupidity. you truly are a leftist hack.

Wow a third time to show off your check mated stupidity.

We’ll take cash too, right? When can we expect those pesos to come flowing in?:04:
dude, it's so fking far over your head you'll never get it. It isn't worth anyone's time trying to educate a brick.

Trump said they would pay for it. Was he lying?
No one cares, dingbat.

We’ll take cash too, right? When can we expect those pesos to come flowing in?:04:
dude, it's so fking far over your head you'll never get it. It isn't worth anyone's time trying to educate a brick.

Green stamps?

i've already said the "extreme" natures on both sides are really making life difficult for the rest of us in the middle. this entire discussion is exhibit a i suppose.

you and i disagree, and in just a few short posts, over a year of posting history is forgotten cause you and i don't agree on a topic. i never called you out on it, never said you were not american or the like. all i said was hate is a common thread on both sides and it's killing the country.

you're simply not being reasonable nor listening to what i'm saying, now that you've slid me to the left. in fact i'm saying you have every right to feel the way you do and voice your concerns. even if that means you hate me along the way. that is in fact a right we all do share, correct?

if they come after guns, i'm there to fight against it. lock stock and barrel so to speak. i think 90% of the anti-gun crowd are just parrots who simply don't understand guns, so instead of learning where they're wrong, they want 'em all gone. i think that's ass-nugget stupid.

but you're on an emotional rant right now worthy of being... "liberal". so have fun. i support your right to do so. :)
well dude, you are to the left of me. you think diplomacy works..

i quit reading here. you're in an emotional attack mode and not about to listen to reason from someone you're "mad" at.

you just said no one on the right will ever try diplomacy. after that nothing intelligent can follow so i'm out for now.
with a leftist, that is correct. Again, I explained in a previous post, they don't negotiate. So it's something that isn't even on the table. You're watching it play out with the phrase from the left, you have to open the government to negotiate. well duh, if you open the government why would they then negotiate? for someone like you to believe that tactic speaks loudly.

I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today. Whimpy said it best.
i don't disagree with you when dealing with "extreme" left but to say NO ONE ON THE LEFT WILL COMPROMISE isn't something i believe in as a whole picture.

that said, i do hope trump holds his ground here cause those on the "extreme left" cause using reagans experience as an example, he gave them what they wanted in amnesty and they backed out of the agreement and didn't give him the tighter border control he was after. (not a wall as far as i know).
cause using reagans experience as an example, he gave them what they wanted in amnesty and they backed out of the agreement and didn't give him the tighter border control he was after. (not a wall as far as i know).

You make my point. Remember my Reagan statement in an earlier post? too funny, you make my argument that the left, extreme or whatever, again, in the face of extreme left, there is no other left left, they reneg on all deals. they are evil people. I have history on my side. kkk ring a bell? Sanctuary cities? dude, the mere fact you call GOP equal to that evil is too far for me.
well looking back through the "discussion" we got sidetracked when i made a general statement about the hate in america today. i was't really referring to the wall, russia, hillary, trump or anything else.

i was just meaning the overall climate of hate we live in day by day. i don't hate the dude at the grocery store and i have no idea what his views are. but we get online or a "hot" topic comes up, we hate anyone who doesn't feel like we do.

i don't group people up into labels and try to take things as they come, individually. that doesn't always work out well for me, no. but i view that as a proper way to do things. by knowing you on this forum i wouldn't presume to know your life or what you face day to day, unless you've chosen to share. so when someone puts forth a single viewpoint, i don't put them as liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, transgender or the like. it's 1 viewpoint not all encompassing. i think we move past "let me get to know you" to "you fucking libtard/conass!!!" or the like.

we miss an awful lot about people making assumptions based off "insufficient data" to do so. but we do it anyway. (myself included more than i do like). and if that 1 trait is something we hate we now hate the person because of 1 trait. i don't want to be judged so quickly (but it happens) so i never try to judge anyone in a manner i won't hold myself to.

that seems to be a problem but that's fine. it's me and you can classify it however you like. but it doesn't mean i *am* that generic person you lobbed in a group out of convenience or that i love this country any less.

No one cares, dingbat.

Green stamps?
purple stamps.

i've already said the "extreme" natures on both sides are really making life difficult for the rest of us in the middle. this entire discussion is exhibit a i suppose.

you and i disagree, and in just a few short posts, over a year of posting history is forgotten cause you and i don't agree on a topic. i never called you out on it, never said you were not american or the like. all i said was hate is a common thread on both sides and it's killing the country.

you're simply not being reasonable nor listening to what i'm saying, now that you've slid me to the left. in fact i'm saying you have every right to feel the way you do and voice your concerns. even if that means you hate me along the way. that is in fact a right we all do share, correct?

if they come after guns, i'm there to fight against it. lock stock and barrel so to speak. i think 90% of the anti-gun crowd are just parrots who simply don't understand guns, so instead of learning where they're wrong, they want 'em all gone. i think that's ass-nugget stupid.

but you're on an emotional rant right now worthy of being... "liberal". so have fun. i support your right to do so. :)

i quit reading here. you're in an emotional attack mode and not about to listen to reason from someone you're "mad" at.

you just said no one on the right will ever try diplomacy. after that nothing intelligent can follow so i'm out for now.
with a leftist, that is correct. Again, I explained in a previous post, they don't negotiate. So it's something that isn't even on the table. You're watching it play out with the phrase from the left, you have to open the government to negotiate. well duh, if you open the government why would they then negotiate? for someone like you to believe that tactic speaks loudly.

When can we expect the check from Mexico? Next Tuesday?
When trump shows his taxes
oh my fucking god. is that todays #? trumps taxes?

when it becomes a fucking requirement to be in office i'll worry about it. in fact, i'd agree that anyone who runs for public office NEEDS to provide to the government (not us) their tax history and ensure they are ok. obama had a shitload of people he appointed who never paid their taxes. did you give a horse fuck then?

sure sign of an idiot is someone that keeps arguing with an idiot.

have a nice day.

Just hoping someone who voted for the blob can be truthful. I know it’s too much to hope for.
just hoping people will stop having to insult each other at every opportunity as that is the leading cause of our continued hate.

i know it's too much to hope for.
The cause of the hate is the fact that the left is trying to destroy the country. On top of that their leftwing professors have brainwashed them to hate everything that is normal and sensible.
the cause of the hate is pretending our neighbors are our enemies out to kill us.
No one is pretending they want to kill us. However we don't need them here, and we don't want them here. They take jobs from Americans and consume our social services. This country has enough people.
better stop having sex then. good luck with that one. :)

i don't disagree with you when dealing with "extreme" left but to say NO ONE ON THE LEFT WILL COMPROMISE isn't something i believe in as a whole picture.

that said, i do hope trump holds his ground here cause those on the "extreme left" cause using reagans experience as an example, he gave them what they wanted in amnesty and they backed out of the agreement and didn't give him the tighter border control he was after. (not a wall as far as i know).
cause using reagans experience as an example, he gave them what they wanted in amnesty and they backed out of the agreement and didn't give him the tighter border control he was after. (not a wall as far as i know).

You make my point. Remember my Reagan statement in an earlier post? too funny, you make my argument that the left, extreme or whatever, again, in the face of extreme left, there is no other left left, they reneg on all deals. they are evil people. I have history on my side. kkk ring a bell? Sanctuary cities? dude, the mere fact you call GOP equal to that evil is too far for me.
What, exactly, is Iceberg asking Trump to do? I'm unclear on that part.
i wasn't asking him (trump) to do anything. i just said there's enough hate out there and i wish we could find better ways to get things done than threats and bullshit politics.

it went sideways from there.

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.
Did president Bush usurp congress' s constitutional power by shutting down the gov't in 2006?
Didn't The One usurp congress' power by enacting DACA by executive fiat?

A little late to start complaining now.
there was precedent for Obama and DACA which did NOT include amnesty... both Reagan and Bush 1 used executive orders... until Congress passed amnesty under Reagan and a second additional amnesty under Bush 1 to tie up loose ends.

Obama's chance of it being ok, were greater than 50/50 in his favor...

And Obama did not shut the govt down over it....??
you left out the democrats took out what reagan wanted in putting penalties on hiring illegals. reagan in good faith gave them amnesty OF WHICH they're still passing out like candy. they took away their compromise so the right has a valid point and reason to NOT want to compromise on this issue again. reagan did it and he got screwed.

i wasn't asking him (trump) to do anything. i just said there's enough hate out there and i wish we could find better ways to get things done than threats and bullshit politics.

What do you propose?

when it becomes a fucking requirement to be in office i'll worry about it. in fact, i'd agree that anyone who runs for public office NEEDS to provide to the government (not us) their tax history and ensure they are ok. obama had a shitload of people he appointed who never paid their taxes. did you give a horse fuck then?
Was it ever mentioned ?? Up till you speaking of it I never heard it talked about and is it true?

well, in looking at other pics of the israel wall, i learned more about it all anyway. you're making me do some homework, gator!

Israel’s Wall

"It is part wall, part fence. Out in the countryside it is mostly a wire fence with razor wire, a ditch and electronic sensors. In town and city it is mostly a concrete wall up to 8 metres high, with graffiti and watchtowers. Pope Francis stopped at the wall in Bethlehem to pray. Barack Obama did not."

so saying LOOK AT ISRAEL is only partially correct. they don't have a wall around everything either. WWZ or not. :) the ones they do have are focused around the immediate area and then done.

what i also found interesting is that according to this article, israel is building the wall on land NOT their own. need to go dig up more history here if i get time today and research this for myself.
Iceberg....

Isreal built the wall to secure areas in the West Bank that they didn't own... It is a complicated internal politics between Israelis and the Illegal Settlers...

Lets start with one thing... If the wall is built on US land then asylum seekers can just walk up to the walk and ask for asylum and under US law they have to be taken in and given the opportunity of defending their claim in court. So those Caravans are let in...

Visa over stays will still happen and the wall won't protect against that...

The fence in place right now about 700 miles of it cost about $7.5bn and it costs about $1bn a year to maintain... It divides Communities and not alway Mexican and Americans, sometimes Americans and Americans... A wall is very effective at dividing communities, remember 1 million people cross the border a day. Inflicting a wall to people in just Big Government crap... They have been living there for generations with no barriers in there communities, now the Government is coming along and dividing people and telling them were they can go...

Not about taxes,it’s about honesty

What do you propose?
i'd love to see the dems put back on the table the wall plan they had in 2006 as a starting point. if obama and co were ok with it then, why not now. but i also am not a BUILD A WALL proponent. i'd rather fix the reasons that cause illegal immigration than build a wall and hope they go away.

where would walls along the border be most effective and where can we tone it down and/or use technology as well to stop illegals. OF WHICH i most certainly want to do.

but again - i understand they conservatives don't want to compromise because of what happened to reagan. but as i also said, i tend to take things individually so i'd try again and continue to work with people to fix the core issue. we've just gotten far too political these days and that is hurting us, not helping.

well looking back through the "discussion" we got sidetracked when i made a general statement about the hate in america today. i was't really referring to the wall, russia, hillary, trump or anything else.

i was just meaning the overall climate of hate we live in day by day. i don't hate the dude at the grocery store and i have no idea what his views are. but we get online or a "hot" topic comes up, we hate anyone who doesn't feel like we do.

i don't group people up into labels and try to take things as they come, individually. that doesn't always work out well for me, no. but i view that as a proper way to do things. by knowing you on this forum i wouldn't presume to know your life or what you face day to day, unless you've chosen to share. so when someone puts forth a single viewpoint, i don't put them as liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, transgender or the like. it's 1 viewpoint not all encompassing. i think we move past "let me get to know you" to "you fucking libtard/conass!!!" or the like.

we miss an awful lot about people making assumptions based off "insufficient data" to do so. but we do it anyway. (myself included more than i do like). and if that 1 trait is something we hate we now hate the person because of 1 trait. i don't want to be judged so quickly (but it happens) so i never try to judge anyone in a manner i won't hold myself to.

that seems to be a problem but that's fine. it's me and you can classify it however you like. but it doesn't mean i *am* that generic person you lobbed in a group out of convenience or that i love this country any less.

I know right. You're so measured and fair. I wanna be more like you.

I know right. You're so measured and fair. I wanna be more like you.
you've got a long way to go but hey, good to have goals.

Appointed? Shitload?

You are awesome. You don't think Trump ought to release his tax returns? Really? You don't care?

Forum List

Back