No proof of election fraud?

Fuck Politico....It's a moonbat hack-a-rama.

Here are the real details, all carefully and accurately endnoted, which you will dismiss out-of-hand, because hacks gonna hack.

Indeed,the shill from Langley is really grasping at straws using politico.:rofl:all these trolls get desperate with their lies no election fraud took place,politico is the latest Hail Mary before that,one of them recently used snopes,comedy gold.:rofl:oddball you know when they start saying this election was the most secure in history,they are being paid to come here and lie. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:WhTs funny is a Rasmussen poll said that even 20 to 30 percent of democrats thought the election was stolen.lol

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:Trump was defrauded. Two states have proven fraud gave Biden the victory. More to come. Too much evidence to ignore. Your lying and your bias have failed.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:She considers snopes as absolute proof no election fraud took place and I ain’t kidding.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure as hell looks like proof to me. How can anyone have confidence in the process with crap like this going on?

And before you comment WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO

Oh shit. Fox are revealing it. We're done for now. The charade is over.
Can you advise joe to pack his bags.

Sure as hell looks like proof to me. How can anyone have confidence in the process with crap like this going on? And before you comment WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO

I'M CONFUSED, GRAMPS! JUST WHAT IN THIS VIDEO IS UNTRUE, WRONG, OR A CONSPIRACY THEORY? Tucker is reporting events and neither he nor you have offered any CONCLUSIONS based on those events.

Carlson has almost no credibility in my estimation

Really? That is a curious estimation! In all my experience, I've never heard a thing that Carlson has said which either didn't hold water or have a ring of truth to it. I place him among some of the MOST credible people in the news today, based on my own litmus test and the fact that so many out there try to oppose or silence him, and not because some website somewhere which may or may not be politically biased tells me to think so.

It's not proof until we get answers to questions that have not yet been answered and things that we do not know are made clear. But it sure as hell looks very suspicious, and that is why we should be investigating every allegation to nail down exactly what happened so that no future election's validity is challenged as this one is. I don't know how anyone can look at all this stuff and not be concerned that the election results were accurate. Maybe it wasn't enough to make Trump the winner, maybe it was but at this point it's about making as sure as we can that this shit doesn't happen again.

You'd certainly think so. If the election was half as perfect and aboveboard as many claim, then what do they have to worry about? But I've heard a hundred things which no sane person could dismiss as incurious or unconcerning, unless one is either a total idiot, a paid liar, or simply likes the election results as they now stand and doesn't want anything possibly shaken up, nor has any concern that crooked methods now perfected last Fall will ever be used in the future to put into office a person they DON'T approve of.

Really? That is a curious estimation! In all my experience, I've never heard a thing that Carlson has said which either didn't hold water or have a ring of truth to it. I place him among some of the MOST credible people in the news today, based on my own litmus test and the fact that so many out there try to oppose or silence him, and not because some website somewhere which may or may not be politically biased tells me to think so.
Really. Even Fox News agrees with me. They defended Carlson in a slander suit by essentially saying no one in their right mind would believe him.

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

solely because your guy lost, what a bunch of fruit loops.

C'mon, Coyote, I don't for a minute believe you really think that in the face of ALL the MYRIAD irregularities and unanswered questions surrounding this election!

The argument can be made that it is every patriotic American's duty to ensure honest and fair elections exactly BY being a watchdog.

No country in the history of the planet has ever attained nor preserved democracy by accepting stories from the State which were replete with contradictions.

Anyone who in these circumstances claims to be utterly unconcerned about the declared results and doesn't think they need or deserve clear answers is suspect at best.

If you have good, sound, clear answers to all of this, I sure wish you'd share them with me.

TRANSLATION: Tucker is an editorial opinionator, not a news man. Like everyone in the 8PM to 11PM slot. His opinions are his opinions, his "take," just like yours are yours.
He is most welcome to his opinions. His credibility, when it comes to facts, is, as I said, suspect to say the least. I'm glad we agree on that at least.

You were duped, again...

He regurgitated a bunch of already debunked claims. Remember, FOX told us Carleson isn't to be believed.

They gotta keep the rubes outraged.

Because ka-Ching!

So you're reduced to whataboutisms?
No, just reduced to asking you to show me something justifying your particular view, but apparently you can't justify it.

Very sad but you're welcome to see her record for yourself.
I wouldn't depend on a questionable website to give me an honest account of a progressive. I try to base my opinions on DIRECT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

No, just reduced to asking you to show me something justifying your particular view, but apparently you can't justify it.

I wouldn't depend on a questionable website to give me an honest account of a progressive. I try to base my opinions on DIRECT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
So you believe you have DIRECT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that Rachel Maddow lies as much as Tucker Carlson? You know them both personally? :lol:

It is my direct personal experience that msnbc's lawyers didn't have to go to court and say "don't believe anything Rachel Maddow tells you". FOX' did that with Tucker.

Forum List

Back