No proof of election fraud?

And they broke it down point by point. Much easier for you to lamely dismiss the source though, I get it.

That's kind of ironic though considering..

Now fucking NPR?!?

babbyrofl.gif

The only things that went Biden's way in any of these investigations are all the result of obstruction. Biden's people are fighting like dogs to not turn over important documentation. The intensity with which they are fighting these investigations are a good indicator of having a lot to hide. There's no reason to act this guilty if they were really innocent.

How adorable. More lame attacking of the source. At least you used a cute picture this time. How about the actual court documents that point out how ironic your attacking a source is..

FOX's own lawyers told the court that Carlson isn't to be believed.

Sure as hell looks like proof to me. How can anyone have confidence in the process with crap like this going on?
It's not proof until we get answers to questions that have not yet been answered and things that we do not know are made clear. But it sure as hell looks very suspicious, and that is why we should be investigating every allegation to nail down exactly what happened so that no future election's validity is challenged as this one is. I don't know how anyone can look at all this stuff and not be concerned that the election results were accurate. Maybe it wasn't enough to make Trump the winner, maybe it was but at this point it's about making as sure as we can that this shit doesn't happen again.

Sure as hell looks like proof to me. How can anyone have confidence in the process with crap like this going on?

And before you comment WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO
Carlson has almost no credibility in my estimation but I'm in favor of honest elections and anyone who crosses the line should be harshly dealt with. Was there fraud in the election? Certainly, every election has a certain level of fraud. Are the Dems and GOP equally guilty, almost certainly. Why don't we hear more of GOP fraud? The Dems aren't putting the system under the same scrutiny since they won. Did the amount of fraud change the election outcome? Almost certainly not, there has never been a modern presidential election where fraud was a major impactor. People have looked, including Trump's people, and have found nothing.

Carlson has almost no credibility in my estimation but I'm in favor of honest elections and anyone who crosses the line should be harshly dealt with. Was there fraud in the election? Certainly, every election has a certain level of fraud. Are the Dems and GOP equally guilty, almost certainly. Why don't we hear more of GOP fraud? The Dems aren't putting the system under the same scrutiny since they won. Did the amount of fraud change the election outcome? Almost certainly not, there has never been a modern presidential election where fraud was a major impactor. People have looked, including Trump's people, and have found nothing.
Carlson has more credibility than the whole illegitimate administration put together. Next.

Almost certainly not, there has never been a modern presidential election where fraud was a major impactor.

It's not proof until we get answers to questions that have not yet been answered and things that we do not know are made clear. But it sure as hell looks very suspicious, and that is why we should be investigating every allegation to nail down exactly what happened so that no future election's validity is challenged as this one is. I don't know how anyone can look at all this stuff and not be concerned that the election results were accurate. Maybe it wasn't enough to make Trump the winner, maybe it was but at this point it's about making as sure as we can that this shit doesn't happen again.
Proof?....It's all here, man.

Proof?....It's all here, man.

Not sure I would call that report to be proof. Consider:

Founded in December 2020 by Peter Navarro, The Navarro Report is a political and commentary website that reports on alleged election fraud during the 2020 Presidential election. The website doesn’t have an about page however according to Navarro’s white house bio “He was an economic and trade advisor for President Donald J. Trump during the 2016 Presidential campaign, and joined the White House staff on Inauguration Day.”

KEY FACTS:

Navarro, an economist who heads the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy and has no clear background in election issues, released the report Thursday afternoon and organized a virtual press conference to discuss it.

It walks through what Navarro called “six dimensions of election irregularities” and suggests swing states won by President-elect Joe Biden were tinged by pervasive fraud, an effort Navarro speculated (without evidence) was coordinated.

Many of Navarro’s claims are either anecdotal or widely debunked: He pointed to Trump’s early election-night leads in several states later won by Biden (which was due to late counting of mail-in ballots, not fraud), a suspicious-looking surveillance tape from Atlanta (local Republican officials say it showed normal vote-counting), and alleged malfeasance in a Detroit counting center (a judge called the allegations “not credible”).

Navarro criticized courts for rejecting the legal arguments advanced by Trump and his allies, castigated media outlets for stating there is no evidence of widespread fraud, and called for investigations (Attorney General William Barr said his department is investigating irregularities and has found no evidence of election-reversing fraud).

I ain't saying there was no election fraud, there are plenty of allegations to be investigated. People can say what they want, but until somebody stands up in a court of law and under the penalties of perjury says this or that, all you really have is allegations and accusations. And IMHO that ain't proof.

Navarro was a WH staffer in the Trump administration, and therefore his report is probably slanted to some degree. And I'd say the same thing about whatever somebody from the Biden Administration might write. I wouldn't trust anything from the WaPo or NYT, so why should I trust Navarro?

These

That will be the day,anytime you challenge these coward lying trolls to look at the evidence and refute it asking them to disprove the facts in videos all they ever come back with is no evidence.does not matter thst there were over a thousand affidavits of postal workers given sworn testimony knowing the penalty of perjury,or that video surviallance of Ruby freeman and others pulled out ballot boxes late at night and counted many long after voting hours ended,Republican observers being shoved away by authorities to observe the voting,dead people voting,more people voting in cities than their were of residents thst lived there,ballots scanned multiple times,coverings put over windows so they could not look inside and observe,yep no evidence. :cuckoo: Every troll that comes on here and says that hates America.these stupid fucks actually don’t believe we have the most corrupt court system in the world and won’t accept reality the courts never once looked at the evidence

Last edited:

Forum List

Back