NO, Unemployment is NOT DOWN

If "Liberal" means "stupid," there is no bigger Liberal here than you. Need I remind you of some of your more moronic statements .... ?
dear, please pick out the most substantive moronic statement you can find and tell us which one it is. Don't be afraid. Go for it! Will you know as much about it as you know about monetary policy??
You can't tell which of those statements were the most moronic either, huh? I agree, they're all incredibly moronic.

You're quite the raging Liberal, ain'tcha?

dear, please pick out the most substantive moronic statement you can find and tell us why it is moronic. Don't be afraid. Go for it! Will you know as much about it as you know about monetary policy??
They're all stupid. But you want me to isolate one? Sure, let's go with this one...

"U6 would count a guy with a Ph.D flipping burgers 20 hours a week as unemployed."

And you need to have your stupidity explained to you? Sure ... the BLS doesn't call people who are working, "unemployed."

... the BLS doesn't call people who are working, "unemployed."

No need to feel stupid!!:

"The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons."

"The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons."
Why would I feel stupid when I wasn't the one who stupidly called employed people, "unemployed." That idiot would be you, not the BLS.

When Barack Obama was inaugurated in January 2009 the unemployment rate was 7.8 percent. By October 2009 this had risen to 10 percent. From that high point, the unemployment rate has declined fairly steadily until it reached 5.7 percent last January.

These figures come from the US. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/UNRATE.txt

I am unaware of any credible reason to believe that the US. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports unemployment data differently than in the past.

Why would I feel stupid when I wasn't the one who stupidly called employed people, "unemployed." That idiot would be you, not the BLS.

BLS:

BLS:
To everyone reading this thread, pay close attention to how Special Ed lies in order to make himself appear less retarded than he actually is. Here he is offering a definition of the U6 rate and FALSELY attributing it to the BLS; when in fact, he doesn't link the BLS because he didn't get that from the BLS. Meanwhile, he attributes it to the BLS as though he did.

Now stop lying, Special Ed.

And again, the BLS does not call people who work, "unemployed." Do you understand now why your comment (the one I quoted) is idiotic?

BLS:
To everyone reading this thread, pay close attention to how Special Ed lies in order to make himself appear less retarded than he actually is. Here he is offering a definition of the U6 rate and FALSELY attributing it to the BLS; when in fact, he doesn't link the BLS because he didn't get that from the BLS. Meanwhile, he attributes it to the BLS as though he did.

And again, the BLS does not call people who work, "unemployed." Do you understand now why your comment (the one I quoted) is idiotic?

dear, as long as you now agree that some employed are counted as unemployed I can see why you need to change the subject!!

So, would the liberal like to pick out another substantive issue so we can continue his education!!

BLS:

dear, as long as you now agree that some employed are counted as unemployed I can see why you need to change the subject!!

So, would the liberal like to pick out another substantive issue so we can continue his education!!
You're even more insane than you appear to think I agree with you, when in fact, I think you're a moron. Employed people are NOT counted as unemployed by the BLS.

And again, since you avoided addressing it the first time ... I note how you LIED by attributing that definition to the BLS when in fact, you didn't actually get that from the BLS.

. Employed people are NOT counted as unemployed by the BLS.

no need to feel stupid, to a liberal it is a badge of honor to persist stupidly in the face of reason!!

BLS :
"The U-5 and U-6 measures, which are broader still, include all persons marginally attached to the labor force; U-6 also includes involuntary part-time workers".

no need to feel stupid, to a liberal it is a badge of honor to persist stupidly in the face of reason!!

BLS :
"The U-5 and U-6 measures, which are broader still, include all persons marginally attached to the labor force; U-6 also includes involuntary part-time workers".
Yes, the BLS calls them workers. Get this, Special Ed ... because they work.

YOU idiotically called them, "unemployed."

Do you understand now why everyone pities you for being a moron?

BLS :

BLS :

BLS :

BLS :
Really? You're not feeling stupid enough yet?? Yes, the BLS calls them workers. The BLS does NOT call them "unemployed." YOU idiotically called them "umemployed," not the BLS.

Savvy?

The BLS does NOT call them "unemployed."?

dear, U6 is a measure of unemployment.
No, imbecile, the BLS does not define the U6 as a measurement of unemployment.

Is any of this setting in, Special Ed. Do you have any inkling yet why everyone laughs at you for being such a retard?

:lol:
Dear,u 6 and u3 are measures of unemployment and lowering interest rates created the money to bubble up the housing market. Time to show some character?

The BLS does NOT call them "unemployed."?

dear, U6 is a measure of unemployment.
No, imbecile, the BLS does not define the U6 as a measurement of unemployment.

Is any of this setting in, Special Ed. Do you have any inkling yet why everyone laughs at you for being such a retard?

:lol:
Dear,u 6 and u3 are measures of unemployment and lowering interest rates created the money to bubble up the housing market. Time to show some character?
Moron why are you cons so defiant against learning? You've been taught this before. Are conservatives ineducable?

Alternative measures of labor underutilization

Do you see that, Special Ed? Do you understand it? First of all, note I did what you would not do; and that is link to the BLS. But most importantly, you should note (write it down if you have to) that the BLS does NOT call the U6 a measurement of "unemployment." They call it a measurement of labor "underutilization."

YOU were the one who idiotically called employed workers, "unemployed." YOU were the one who lied and said the BLS called them unemployed. YOU are the idiot who doesn't understand you're making a fool of yourself.

:dance::dance::dance:

BLS counts them as underutilized, not unemployed.

The conservative is too stupid to comprehend that. :wink:

The conservative is too stupid to comprehend that. :wink:
Says the retard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back