no wall - no country

"Each year, we give foreign nations more than $50 billion in aid. But we can’t find just $25 billion for a border wall? Pathetic!" - Wacky Chris McDaniel

Most of that 50 billion in aid goes right back to American companies, as the aid is often tied with strings. The biggest recipiants are in the Middle East to support our military efforts there.

A border wall is silly because most undocumented workers come in legally on visas and overstay them.

Nobody is taking anything away. But if tariffs increase the price of the product, it makes American made products more competitive against foreign made products. That puts more Americans to work.

That doesn't make it more competitive, it just makes it more expensive, dummy. It didn't improve the price or the quality of the more expensive american made clock.

Like the Chinese make quality products? WTF do you think you're buying in the store when you buy Chinese?

It will be a cold day in hell when Americans start wanting to buy quality. Those days are long gone.

Like the Chinese make quality products? WTF do you think you're buying in the store when you buy Chinese?

It will be a cold day in hell when Americans start wanting to buy quality. Those days are long gone.

Kind of depends, doesn't it.

When I was a kid, we had an American made TV. Pretty much had a TV repair guy out all the time replacing tubes when we weren't replacing them ourselves.

I had a Toshiba TV that I bought in 1990, it didn't burn out until 2006. The one that replaced it is still going, and I kind of wish it wouldn't because I want to buy a more up to date model, and I'm the kind of guy who doesn't replace things until they break.

The reality is, you want to reduce Americans choice because you have to admit, American Corporations can't compete on a level playing field. We need to improve our products, not try to keep other people's products out.

Trump needs to use his brain and his negotiating skills and get the wall. then Americans can have fun outside in the sun without fearing for their lives, more fun than they've ever had before!

Forum List

Back