No wonder they love him

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

This is so Trump. And, it's why he is so loved by the fringe. As my hero Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid." It abounds in Trump country. Bigly!!!

giphy (8).gif

This is so Trump. And, it's why he is so loved by the fringe. As my hero Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid." It abounds in Trump country. Bigly!!!

1587163553885.png

One of the things that is scary, is he is telling the citizens of certain states to liberate themselves. What's worse, is his supporters are now having protests in those states, with no masks or social distancing. Good place to go and catch the virus though.

One of the things that is scary, is he is telling the citizens of certain states to liberate themselves. What's worse, is his supporters are now having protests in those states, with no masks or social distancing. Good place to go and catch the virus though.
and you don't think they should?

I had his love child, that's why.

Hey, if they want to protest, let them protest, but at least wear a mask so you don't make others sick.

Hey, if they want to protest, let them protest, but at least wear a mask so you don't make others sick.
What’s a mask do? Fauci said they were ineffective on 60 minutes

Cant fix stupid fits you well, try it as your sig

To paraphrase Ron White, "you can't fix anger and insanity". The virus has leveled out but lefties hate it. The President recommended a medical treatment that seems to work but lefties hate it. The President authorized ventilators and masks and every thing we need and lefties hate it. Now the President wants to reopen the economy and lefties hate it.

1587180767131.png

I live in Trump country. They grow these poor, dumb people like stalks of corn around here.

Times like these show why the Dumbing Down of America is deliberate, targeted, and successful. Who knew that this would result in the Dumbing Down reaching the pinnacle of government.

CNN NOOOOO NOT CNN.
It's like quoting the Brothers Grimm.

So you're still working.....
So am I.... But I don't let that dull my sensitivities towards those who are not.
In your case the virocrat virus destroyed the
brain activity long ago.

Jo

Forum List

Back