🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NOAA comes clean ...

If you're worried about Karl Marx, you're in the wrong forum. Your comment concerning humans changing the climate is simply ignorant.

There are no proofs in the natural sciences. There is evidence. Mountains of evidence indicate that humans have altered the climate by way of GHG emissions and deforestation.
I see my remarks soared over your head. 'Climate Change' does not mean humans are causing it. It just means Earth's climate changes....duh. Know what the biggest and most influential GHG is? You must answer this before proceeding.

You are stating you belong to the club of hypocrites and are welcoming, me. Cardinal is that dumb!

I am speaking of EV's. Nobody received a subsidy, a tax credit, to buy those first Oldsmobiles.
And few people have been receiving subsidies for anyone's EVs. The 200,000 unit limit on most brands was already exhausted. The IRA will bring some back.

We are also speaking of what you ignorantly think is a new technology, which receives subsidies at what you are calling it's infancy? Correct?

Show us where the Oil industry in 1855 received subsidies? 1865? 1900?

Subsidies for the oil industries began in 1916. https://www.nrdc.org/sites/default/files/restore-clean-energy-incentives-big-oil-FS.pdf

Show us where the government paid states to build gas stations.

I haven't been involved in this conversation but it appears that Standard Oil was allowed to violate monopoly laws until it was broken up in 1913. Support after that was spotty and indirect up till the construction of the interstate highway system which represented an enormous investment in the petroleum industry.

Oil initially replaced whale oil used in lamps. Oil was naturally much more efficient. All the tax money, billions, if not trillions, which is proposed and being spent, is for inefficient, intermitten, green renewable energy. Green Energy, Renewable Energy is worst by a factor of 10,000 by what it claims it can replace.

Renewable energy is NOT inefficient. Given that it requires no fuel, it can be argued that its efficiency is essentially infinite. Your "factor of 10,000" comment is simply pulled from your ass. The primary value of such technologies is that because they do not burn fuel they do not produce harmful emissions. You deniers always ignore that point when making this argument and apparently think yourselves clever doing so. Sorry, but no.

Oil, unsubsidized, was cheaper and more efficient than what it replaced. You can not say that about Green Renewable energy.

And, I know you get really upset, sorry about bringing attention to your glaring error, I was speaking about EV's, not oil companies. Hence you should of drawn parallel to the early car industry, not oil companies.

mountains of evidence?

yet, you can not prove, in theory, with computers, by simpling reading the temperature, that any change has occurred at all yet you have mountains of evidence that humans caused the change that nobody has seen, the change you dictate that we must believe.

humans are insignificant, this old planet will do what it wants with or without us, and that is not opinion, that is the science
Can you not read? THERE ARE NO PROOFS IN THE NATURAL SCIENCES. And, yes, there are mountains of evidence. Peruse "The Scientific Basis" from AR6 or AR5 if you'd like to see some of it.

By empirical observations we can most certainly prove that changes have taken place. Your comment here is simple idiocy.

I see my remarks soared over your head. 'Climate Change' does not mean humans are causing it. It just means Earth's climate changes....duh. Know what the biggest and most influential GHG is? You must answer this before proceeding.
Fuck off Leo. I've been active on this forum for several years. You're the one that needs to do some catching up. Global warming has been taking place at an accelerating pace since the Industrial Revolution and its primary cause is human GHG emissions.

Fuck off Leo. I've been active on this forum for several years. You're the one that needs to do some catching up. Global warming has been taking place at an accelerating pace since the Industrial Revolution and its primary cause is human GHG emissions.
Answer the question first. What is the most influential GHG? I'm starting to feel you really don't understand what you are attempting to prove.

If you're worried about Karl Marx, you're in the wrong forum. Your comment concerning humans changing the climate is simply ignorant.

There are no proofs in the natural sciences. There is evidence. Mountains of evidence indicate that humans have altered the climate by way of GHG emissions and deforestation.
What is the problem they created?

Answer the question first. What is the most influential GHG? I'm starting to feel you really don't understand what you are attempting to prove.
He has never proved or backed up a post

Last edited:
What is the problem they created?
According to the 'greenies' the problem is that humans have created safe places for us to live. Greenies can't have that because to them humans are only destructive....even though they themselves claim to be human. Of course THEY are always holier than thou. :cuckoo:

Renewable energy is NOT inefficient. Given that it requires no fuel, it can be argued that its efficiency is essentially infinite. Your "factor of 10,000" comment is simply pulled from your ass. The primary value of such technologies is that because they do not burn fuel they do not produce harmful emissions. You deniers always ignore that point when making this argument and apparently think yourselves clever doing so. Sorry, but no.
Renewable energy, wind that did not blow all summer on Europes wind turbines, beginning a massive energy crisis, you stating that wind is infinite? And that all those turbines that have broke, been buried, those wind turbines that have been replaced three times now, the tens of thousands of broken wind turbines are infinite?

now who is pulling what out of who's ass is a great question at this point

there were weeks with no wind energy in england, months of very low wind, resulting in a real energy shortage, is that the efficiency you are referring to?

My factor of 10,000 you are right, it is wrong, what is nothing compared to having the lights on?
What is zero output all night long for wind and solar, night is always calmer, less wind to no wind. So how do you compare zero to a Nuclear plant producing 1,000,000,000 watts? Per hour?

Your green renewables do not pollute? They must come from the Pink Unicorn Tree that has been sprinkled with fairy dust. The $100 trillion dollars that must be spent, as stated by the green energy politicians and industry, we can quote AOC as well as ceres, that $100 trillion is being spent on minerals, iron ore, aluminum, turning silica into polysilicon. That process of making millions of tons of fiber glass and millions of tons of solar panels does produce more of that CO2 you claim is the problem.

Green Energy, Renewables destroy the world by the square miles, thousands of square miles, the heavy industry created by Renewables spews out more CO2 than man has since the beginning of time.

And you claim there is no pollution and the power they provide is infinite?

You cant prove any claim you made, not one, start here, so we can all see, go ahead, cricket

Thanks for the link.

1663463091422.png

Do you know what Intangible Drilling Costs are?

Why do you feel that's a subsidy?

And few people have been receiving subsidies for anyone's EVs. The 200,000 unit limit on most brands was already exhausted. The IRA will bring some back.
No subsidies?????

At the corporate level there certainly is. Those subsidies are still pouring out. You can even here the democrat president bragging that he is spending more than anyone else on renewables and ev's.

You need links to the latest spending bill that contains billions for renewables to include ev's

The democrat president just announced, in detroit at the auto show that ev's will recieve billions

Can you not read? THERE ARE NO PROOFS IN THE NATURAL SCIENCES. And, yes, there are mountains of evidence. Peruse "The Scientific Basis" from AR6 or AR5 if you'd like to see some of it.

By empirical observations we can most certainly prove that changes have taken place. Your comment here is simple idiocy.
No change in our climate.

No mountain of evidence.

Not one of the hundreds of threads on this message board prove what you claim.

Certainly there have been changes in weather patterns.

Less huricanes, when it is stated there will be more is evidence the climate has not changed.

Cricket, you have confused the changing weather patterns over a tiny space in time with climate.

Nobody alive today will be able to measure or observe a climate change, that tyoe of observation will take a 1000 years

No subsidies?????

At the corporate level there certainly is. Those subsidies are still pouring out. You can even here the democrat president bragging that he is spending more than anyone else on renewables and ev's.

You need links to the latest spending bill that contains billions for renewables to include ev's

The democrat president just announced, in detroit at the auto show that ev's will recieve billions

Taxing profits at 0.00% isn't a subsidy ... directly ... it's a tax break ... and not funding EPA oversight of fracking operations is a budget-cutting operation ... saving taxpayer dollars ...

Prince William Sound fishermen had to wait 20 years to get $30,000 for their lost boats ... that's not a subsidy ... that's protecting America's economy ...

[sigh] ...

We live in a world where PG&E can murder it's customers without effecting their share prices ... they were trading at $80 when the rains returned to California and shorted out the grid ...

No subsidies?????

Solyndra.

Drop mic

Taxing profits at 0.00% isn't a subsidy ... directly ... it's a tax break ... and not funding EPA oversight of fracking operations is a budget-cutting operation ... saving taxpayer dollars ...

Prince William Sound fishermen had to wait 20 years to get $30,000 for their lost boats ... that's not a subsidy ... that's protecting America's economy ...

[sigh] ...

We live in a world where PG&E can murder it's customers without effecting their share prices ... they were trading at $80 when the rains returned to California and shorted out the grid ...

Oil companies get subsidies. The fact that you and a few other denialists don't like the definition of words doesn't change anything. Most economists will tell you oil companies get subsidies: direct and indirect.

Just stop this stupid word game.

Then why don't you just step right up and prove me wrong. If the theory of AGW is false, it should be a simple matter to disprove it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back