🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NOAA comes clean ...

1.5 degrees warmer..and then....we are the water planet in the movie "Interstellar".

I understand you have no formal education in physics ... so I understand you are unaware of something called "latent heat of fusion" ... so melting ice and warming the atmosphere at the same time seems very natural to you ... we can even evaporate water while we melt ice and raise temperatures with the "latent heat of vaporization" ... any little bit of energy can only do one of these things, so you'll have to divide your total energy among these three things ...

The number of seconds in 13.7 billion years is a very small number compared to the number of joules it would take to melt Antarctica ... at the current rate of climate forcing, it would take several times the Age of the Universe to melt off these ice sheets ... although this is more commentary on how infantile our universe is ...

When you get to high school, work to try and take the chemistry class ... there's an experiment you'll perform that demonstrates all of this I'm posting about ... you'll be shown, right before your eyes, how adding heat and falling temperatures in water are normal, an everyday event all over the world ... just one more extremely exotic property of a rather mundane substance ... water ...

You're entitled to believe what you will, and you're entitled to burn coal to post your opinion on the internet ... and thank you for keeping us up-to-date as to what Hollywood wants us to believe ... I'll pass on the soylent green if you don't mind ...

Words have specific meanings.

Look up "bigot" in a dictionary. Assume you can read.
The word bigot, applies to you. Hell, in answering my comments just now, you are being antagonistic. Why? Because I belong to a group with knowledge you do not have.

Bigot describes your comments perfectly.

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Look, I'm not going to waste a lot of time here. It's embarrassing. Fear and ignorance are no excuses for straight up denial.
Fact of the matter is there has been a ton of research done on climate change since the 1970's. By a lot of organizations.

No matter what you think you can prove, you can not deny that comparing a temperature for one year to the average of a century is wrong.

Look, I'm not going to waste a lot of time here. It's embarrassing. Fear and ignorance are no excuses for straight up denial.
Fact of the matter is there has been a ton of research done on climate change since the 1970's. By a lot of organizations.

Hahahaha, NASA? NOAA?

The link you shared, dictates, it is not fact or science. It is another global warming editorial, an opinion piece.

How about showing real facts and data. Not something based on computer models

Hahahaha, NASA? NOAA?

The link you shared, dictates, it is not fact or science. It is another global warming editorial, an opinion piece.

How about showing real facts and data. Not something based on computer models
See, if your own Department of Defense believes it's an issue....it's probably an issue.

But I do wonder what the issue is with you climate change deniers.
What exactly are you afraid of here? :)

See, if your own Department of Defense believes it's an issue....it's probably an issue.

But I do wonder what the issue is with you climate change deniers.
What exactly are you afraid of here? :)
The issue is simple. The Democrats with the help of some republicans are spending billions researching someting they have zero control over. Weather.

The issue is too simple, the solution you have implimented destroys millions of acres of land, hence destroying what you claim you are trying to save.

The issue is very clear, the courts have decided CO2, which is simply 2 elements, which is required for life and the health of the planet is now a pollutant.

The issue is so ironic, that the solution to global warming is the creation of a new, polluting, toxic heavy industry consuming more natural resources than anything man has ever done. Literally increasing the use of coal and oil which you claim is the problem!

The issue is, the democrats are spending more money, $100 trillion, on inefficient forms of electricity production.

Not to mention, how the democrats have proven the failure of green renewables over and over.

The word bigot, applies to you. Hell, in answering my comments just now, you are being antagonistic. Why? Because I belong to a group with knowledge you do not have.

Bigot describes your comments perfectly.

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Learn how to read, moron.

I love hearing the bleating of people who never invented a thing or have even one patent to their name.

But AOC loves to bleat.

It's refreshing to see people with limited vision and no actual skill to move any technology forward.

But she can mix a drink. That's a skill. Just not one that will move any technology forward.

No one thinks you are interesting.

I understand you have no formal education in physics ... so I understand you are unaware of something called "latent heat of fusion" ... so melting ice and warming the atmosphere at the same time seems very natural to you ... we can even evaporate water while we melt ice and raise temperatures with the "latent heat of vaporization" ... any little bit of energy can only do one of these things, so you'll have to divide your total energy among these three things ...

The number of seconds in 13.7 billion years is a very small number compared to the number of joules it would take to melt Antarctica ... at the current rate of climate forcing, it would take several times the Age of the Universe to melt off these ice sheets ... although this is more commentary on how infantile our universe is ...

When you get to high school, work to try and take the chemistry class ... there's an experiment you'll perform that demonstrates all of this I'm posting about ... you'll be shown, right before your eyes, how adding heat and falling temperatures in water are normal, an everyday event all over the world ... just one more extremely exotic property of a rather mundane substance ... water ...

You're entitled to believe what you will, and you're entitled to burn coal to post your opinion on the internet ... and thank you for keeping us up-to-date as to what Hollywood wants us to believe ... I'll pass on the soylent green if you don't mind ...
Well I have no physics degree like AOC, but I know pressure systems can control temperature and weather across a vast amount of area! Nothing at all to do with CO2

elektra said:
Technically, it is those who take my money and give it others to buy EV's

And oil companies get subsidies. Welcome to the club, hypocrite.
You are stating you belong to the club of hypocrites and are welcoming, me. Cardinal is that dumb!

And let us not ignore your lack of comprehension. I am speaking of EV's. Nobody received a subsidy, a tax credit, to buy those first Oldsmobiles.

We are also speaking of what you ignorantly think is a new technology, which receives subsidies at what you are calling it's infancy? Correct?

Show us where the Oil industry in 1855 received subsidies? 1865? 1900?

Show us where the government paid states to build gas stations.

Oil initially replaced whale oil used in lamps. Oil was naturally much more efficient. All the tax money, billions, if not trillions, which is proposed and being spent, is for inefficient, intermitten, green renewable energy. Green Energy, Renewable Energy is worst by a factor of 10,000 by what it claims it can replace.

Oil, unsubsidized, was cheaper and more efficient than what it replaced. You can not say that about Green Renewable energy.

And, I know you get really upset, sorry about bringing attention to your glaring error, I was speaking about EV's, not oil companies. Hence you should of drawn parallel to the early car industry, not oil companies.

Climate change has been studied for decades. It's real. Whether or not your alt-right media masters want to believe it.
Get lost. You're just a friggin hack. Move on.
There you go, falling for the Marxist trick of redefining words.. Of course the climate changes but there is no proof human beings can manipulate the climate.

There you go, falling for the Marxist trick of redefining words.. Of course the climate changes but there is no proof human beings can manipulate the climate.
If you're worried about Karl Marx, you're in the wrong forum. Your comment concerning humans changing the climate is simply ignorant.

There are no proofs in the natural sciences. There is evidence. Mountains of evidence indicate that humans have altered the climate by way of GHG emissions and deforestation.

If you're worried about Karl Marx, you're in the wrong forum. Your comment concerning humans changing the climate is simply ignorant.

There are no proofs in the natural sciences. There is evidence. Mountains of evidence indicate that humans have altered the climate by way of GHG emissions and deforestation.
mountains of evidence?

yet, you can not prove, in theory, with computers, by simpling reading the temperature, that any change has occurred at all yet you have mountains of evidence that humans caused the change that nobody has seen, the change you dictate that we must believe.

humans are insignificant, this old planet will do what it wants with or without us, and that is not opinion, that is the science

Forum List

Back