Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

You are the one speaking in code, bro. I see right through your thin secular humanist veil. You desire to subordinate religion. That's what you do.

You must not realize this. The story of the Christ was from the beginning a story only half told.

I have not come to subordinate but complete..

You are the ding with no clothes, wallowing in shit, naked and ashamed for all the world to see.

Last edited:
Ugh.... Swine are unclean creatures specifically because they do not ruminate and as I already told you this command has nothing to do with farm animals but everything to do with people who do not ruminate, chew things over, think deeply. Their vile and loathsome flesh, teaching, to "just believe" without thinking defiles and contaminates the mind. Eat that flesh and you will surely die.

If you don't believe me try to have a rational discussion with ding.

This reminds me of that story of pentecost when a mighty wind blew open the doors and tongues of fire appeared that settled over the disciples heads...... like whoosh!

then what are the jews and you not eating - you are both disparaging a being that survived the great flood - too bad for you people, ridiculing the heavens will one way or another cost you before passage through the gates. as in not happening.

and yes the metaphor is understood - find something not living, not made in the heavens which can not be done so in fact a religious metaphor can not exist. * nothing on Earth is pure - let that be a lesson to remember.

have you provided the etched tablets from heaven or removed them from your book ... the polytheistic heaven would like to know.

You must not realize this. The story of Christ was from the beginning a story only half told.

I have not come to subordinate but complete..

You are the ding with no clothes, wallowing in shit, naked and ashamed for all the world to see.
What I realize is that you are trying to subordinate Christianity.

What I realize is that you are trying to subordinate Christianity.
I told you what I am doing. There is no trying....Its easy.

What you are trying to do is find strength by clinging to religious flotsam......

Good luck with that.

I told you what I am doing. There is no trying....Its easy.

What you are trying to do is find strength by clinging to religious flotsam......

Good luck with that.
If you were subordinating Christianity there wouldn't be a Christian church on nearly every street corner (hyperbole). You might as well be pissing in the wind.

I find strength in God which offends your secular human sensibility. You are a militant atheist in sheep's clothing. You may fool some but you don't fool me. I see right through you. You think yourself clever but you aren't.

If you were subordinating Christianity there wouldn't be a Christian church on nearly every street corner (hyperbole).

As it is written at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. Except maybe you.

And I have no desire to remove or destroy any church synagogue mosque or temple. They, priests, preachers, rabbis, mullahs, sensei's, etc. are already in positions to do great good if they ever complied with the will of God to be good shepherds. By revealing the hidden purpose of God I have created a new heaven and a new earth, common ground upon which all people can stand in peace, and they all (even atheists) will act swiftly and of one accord to bring about the new age. (Not hyperbole.)

A new ark has been built with room enough for every creature great or small, believer and unbeliever alike. However the door will remain closed to everyone, believer and unbeliever alike, who only loves and practices deceit.

Just watch it rise with the waters...from the comfort of the grave that you are digging for yourself.

Last edited:
Like I said when they returned from exile along with every other tribe that scattered to parts unknown they all returned with somewhat slightly differing written traditions about Moses, the creation of man, giving Law etc, which were awkwardly woven together into its present form.

So basically you were wrong to say that the stories were first written by babylonian Jews....

The stories were written long before there were any babylonian Jews.
That's correct. It was written way before someone decided to convert polytheism into monotheism, and plagiarize all the previous texts from the Sumerian, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Akkadians. All the previous texts talked about the Anunnaki. Those texts got converted into a monotheistic OT with a schizophrenic "god". The OT was written 2000 years after the original texts. If you know the telephone game, you can just imagine how they got it wrong.

And guess what? It was changed by some genius who wanted power and wealth, and followers. It worked! But it's a lie.

That's correct. It was written way before someone decided to convert polytheism into monotheism, and plagiarize all the previous texts from the Sumerian, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Akkadians. All the previous texts talked about the Anunnaki. Those texts got converted into a monotheistic OT with a schizophrenic "god". The OT was written 2000 years after the original texts. If you know the telephone game, you can just imagine how they got it wrong.

And guess what? It was changed by some genius who wanted power and wealth, and followers. It worked! But it's a lie.
... it worked! But it's a lie.

... it worked! (and) it's a lie.

so true as their lies then negate what are truths in their documents for who might be searching for truths that then conclude no truths exist from prehistory that are the very truths necessary for remission to the Everlasting the journey's end is meant to accomplish.

the guilt of all 3 desert religions and their surreptitious congregations.

That's quite an imagination you have.

As it is written at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. Except maybe you.

And I have no desire to remove or destroy any church synagogue mosque or temple. They, priests, preachers, rabbis, mullahs, sensei's, etc. are already in positions to do great good if they ever complied with the will of God to be good shepherds. By revealing the hidden purpose of God I have created a new heaven and a new earth, common ground upon which all people can stand in peace, and they all (even atheists) will act swiftly and of one accord to bring about the new age. (Not hyperbole.)

A new ark has been built with room enough for every creature great or small, believer and unbeliever alike. However the door will remain closed to everyone, believer and unbeliever alike, who only loves and practices deceit.

Just watch it rise with the waters...from the comfort of the grave that you are digging for yourself.
Your hidden teachings are secular humanism. You use doublespeak to try to camouflage it. You hate Christianity because you are a secular humanist.

You are literally the poster child for the practice of deceit.

Forum List

Back