Nork York Times admits that school closures did nothing to stop the spread and had “LARGE AND LONG-LASTING” negative academic impact on students.

You have to ask Biden, my guess is that he was clearly aware about the general reluctance of Americans to bear responsibility towards each other - but place "personal" freedom above a common responsibility. He therefore IMO placed his bet onto those vaccines that were initiated by Trump and that democrats in general were willing to get done - whilst the dumb crowd started to object using their Fuehrers vaccines.
Bears repeating.

At least the reason the US had the highest rate of COVID fatality in the developed world, by April 2021 anyway, is made plain by Fueri's post.
The United States has suffered nearly one-fifth of the world’s covid-19 deaths, according to Hopkins’s own data, even as it accounts for just over 4 percent of the world’s population. Twenty-three percent of the world’s recorded coronavirus cases have occurred among Americans.
“In my book, I think of the U.S. as having the worst outcomes,” said Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist who co-led the pandemic preparedness index, which she said was meant to measure capacity, and not as a predictive tool. “It’s just the size of our epidemic and the fact that it didn’t have to be this way.”
Nice strawman. A bit late for Hallowen. Such a pity.

Parents and teachers KNOW this, so I assume you are neither. I am both.

What are you talking about?

I posted it because the NYT published the article this week.

What point are you failing to make?

Go back and look at my posts.

Dont assume. If you are a teacher, you what they say a out ASSUMING.

I said “WE KNEW THIS 4 YEARS AGO.” in my opening post. How is that wrong to post and you assume I have no children?

Why should I have not made that post?

Last edited:
Actually you added a fallacy to a strawman

The Covid fatalities are proof that this was not a 'Crisis of the unvaccinated"
as medical demographics show HIGH rates of death among the fully vaccinated.
So you adduced a statistic but IMPLIED it shows that vaccination is critical.
Boo on that

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Many I do. Especially worn by fools who think a common mask will keep viruses in.

I’m pointing at you kid
Masks probably limit the distance a sneeze or cough would travel. Quarantine has always been a response to contagion and epidemics.

When a surgeon is performing an operation, is he wearing a "face diaper"?

He is wearing a surgical mask that is only meant to keep globs of mucus and spit out of open wounds. In surgery. Hence the name. They do not and were never meant to mitigate for airborne respiratory viruses; this is right in training videos available all the way through the pandemic and beyond. But people lost their minds

Masks probably limit the distance a sneeze or cough would travel. Quarantine has always been a response to contagion and epidemics.

we did not need to put ANYONE, let alone small children, in masks to "limit the distance" a sneeze could go. I really regret never taking pictures of the masks left behind in my classroom. They looked like petri dishes having sat in bacteria for weeks.

You did this. To little kids. All you panickers.

Interesting to note - although none of the MSM is mentioning - that private and parochial schools have not had the same Pandemic impacts as America's public K-12 schools. They DID NOT shut down en masse as the governors demanded (and teachers' unions insisted), because even from early on it was apparent that kids were only minimally effected, and the issue of Old Farts in their households was easily managed on an individual-family basis.

This was a crime against the Society, it took place in full view, and NOBODY has been held accountable.

we did not need to put ANYONE, let alone small children, in masks to "limit the distance" a sneeze could go. I really regret never taking pictures of the masks left behind in my classroom. They looked like petri dishes having sat in bacteria for weeks.

Did you encourage children to wash their hands?

He is wearing a surgical mask that is only meant to keep globs of mucus and spit out of open wounds. In surgery. Hence the name. They do not and were never meant to mitigate for airborne respiratory viruses; this is right in training videos available all the way through the pandemic and beyond. But people lost their minds
100% correct

Parents and teachers KNOW this, so I assume you are neither. I am both.

Can anyone explain what this poster is talking about?

Is this an example of a poster who did not read the first post, only the headline?

I am so confused! I said we all knew this 4 years ago…school closures were going to be bad for kids.

She said it is clear I do not have kids.

So bizarre.

Anyone wanna take a swing at what the fuck that poster meant?

How many more times do you want to repeat that? Better hurry before you quit.

Forum List

Back