North Pole warmer than Southern California

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I repeat....Global Warming is a myth

North Pole could be warmer than Southern California today

It's been a bizarre winter, and Wednesday might just bring the weirdest moment yet: It could be as warm as 40 degrees at the North Pole. That, as Discovery explains, is a good 50 degrees warmer than usual, and means that a place now engulfed in darkness 24 hours a day could be warmer than Southern California. "That's absolutely terrifying and incredibly rare," writes meteorologist Eric Holthau

Oh these drones and their silly narratives
1760px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png
:

The stupidity of worthless-assed Righties who don't understand that right now, it should be -30 at the North Pole and that 40 degrees means that a hell of a lot of ice, which is FRESH WATER ice, will melt and then mix with salt water, which generates heat, which then contributes to El Nino - tells me that said worthless assed Righties are far beyond saving.

They just don't get it. Because they are too fucking stupid to get it to begin with.

It's been a bizarre winter, and Wednesday might just bring the weirdest moment yet: It could be as warm as 40 degrees at the North Pole. That, as Discovery explains, is a good 50 degrees warmer than usual, and means that a place now engulfed in darkness 24 hours a day could be warmer than Southern California. "That's absolutely terrifying and incredibly rare," writes meteorologist Eric Holthau
Brought to you by Newser. Motto: Read Less, Know More! :)

The stupidity of worthless-assed Righties who don't understand that right now, it should be -30 at the North Pole and that 40 degrees means that a hell of a lot of ice, which is FRESH WATER ice, will melt and then mix with salt water, which generates heat, which then contributes to El Nino - tells me that said worthless assed Righties are far beyond saving.

They just don't get it. Because they are too fucking stupid to get it to begin with.
So, you're still around. Out of the closet yet?

Gosh, that's never happened in a billion years.
Quick, build more windmills!!!
LOL!

S.Cal will be in the mid 60's today...still has a way to go.....but i get what you are saying....

The stupidity of worthless-assed Righties who don't understand that right now, it should be -30 at the North Pole

Extreme weather, we're doomed!!!

"should be"
According to who? You? You know that the Earth is CONSTANTLY changing right? Or are you just too fuckin stupid to begin with?

globalist warming is a myth
Climate change happens all the time. And very naturally, I might add. Unless, of course, you base world history off of 150 year models.. :bang3:

Another cult member showing they do not understand anything beyond their religious programming!

That, as Discovery explains, is a good 50 degrees warmer than usual, and means that a place now engulfed in darkness 24 hours a day could be warmer than Southern California. "That's absolutely terrifying and incredibly rare," writes meteorologist Eric Holthaus at Slate.

asina_N_stddev_timeseries-350x280.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Another far left drone shot down with real science!

Forum List

Back