🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

not a big believer in polls

I enjoy poles
09.jpg

With all the shit going on, the Reps would like the midterms to be about Biden, but it probably will not be, what with the determination women are unfit to decide without old white men deciding for them and Donny putting idiots on the ballot, just to be Donny, and the rest of what used to be the Republican Party trying support for his sake, when he is beyond redemption or mattering, while he continues to try to run off any republican that sees him for what he is.
so the trumpster still has you scared stupid apparently

I have noticed that the libs and the lib apparatchik media are starting to claim that the big momentum is switching. Now, they are starting to claim, the fridge is turning and the Dims are likely to keep the Senate and have a good chance of somehow retaining the House.

Polls are largely bullshit, imho. But the main stream media has even less credibility. People are sick of Brandon. They are sick of the direction this country is taking. And I suspect they aren’t going to reward our demented Alzheimer Victim in Chief by giving him any additional chances to fuck us over with a majority in either house.

Polls are largely bullshit, imho. But the main stream media has even less credibility. People are sick of Brandon. They are sick of the direction this country is taking. And I suspect they aren’t going to reward our demented Alzheimer Victim in Chief by giving him any additional chances to fuck us over with a majority in either house.
To listen to you rws people are clamoring for the unhinged Trumpist circus that is the Republican party.

Seriously, what does mostly nutbag Republican party have to offer as a viable alternative?

Last edited:
To listen to you rws people are clamoring for the unhinged Trumpist circus that is the Republican party.

Seriously, what does mostly nutbag Republican party have to offer as a viable alternative?
Hey, dopey. To listen to you left wing dolts, you’d have to believe that Brandon’s poll numbers suck ass because people appreciate shit quality work.

As an alternative to Brandon, the GOP offers a chance for change. You leftards are dangerously stupid and inept.

Hey, dopey. To listen to you left wing dolts, you’d have to believe that Brandon’s poll numbers suck ass because people appreciate shit quality work.

As an alternative to Brandon, the GOP offers a chance for change. You leftards are dangerously stupid and inept.

Telling that you can't explain what change.

Republicans offer next to nothing to drive the turnout and just about the only major block that is burning to vote are single issue abortion voters.

053D3025-7EF4-4A22-9B38-EC214CE93780.jpeg

But this doesn't bode well for Biden in the midterms.
Biden is not running in the MidTerm...

Actually what happened here is this was meant to be a referendum on the present Government with the President usually getting a kicking.

But Trump has managed to inject himself in the last few weeks into the debate and rather than the first the electorate are getting reminded why they voted for Democrats over Republicans...

Nothing decided and there lot of stuff still to happen... Interesting..

Here is my prediction.

(D) hold or Gain in the Senate.

The House is an unknown with 435 seats up EVERY year.

PA, NV, AZ, WI, GA, NC, OH

1). GA, should be (R) , but you've got an idiot in Walker. Undecided.
I truly believe that Walker, the idiot, wins the seat. (R) Win- Pick up

This ^^^^ could swing the entire control.

2). PA, Toss-up, but you've got another idiot in OZ. (D) win- Pick up
3). NV, Toss-up, but the Incumbent should hold. Still, Undecided
4). WI, easy loss for Ron. Cray-Cray. Barnes Wins. (D) win-pick up
5). NC, Budd over Beasley? Still Undecided. Probable (R) Hold
6). AZ, Kelley over Masters, (D) Win-Hold
7). OH. Vance will win. (R). Win-Hold

Thoughts?
You're right on GA...

Walker is a bonafide idiot with massive baggage... How it is even a race is surprising...
I think Warnock could pull it out especially if Trump keeps appearing...

Down the card I think Dems at the moment are the ones pushing for an upset over Rep, at the moment...

There is still a lot to play for... If Biden could get a few more legislative victories and a drop in inflation would be big...

It is global Inflation and Biden is just having to take it...

Telling that you can't explain what change.
You’re confused. And you’re very stupid. If you have a question about something I said, the normal response would be to simply ask. Instead, you, being the retard that you are, merely assume that I cannot do so.
Republicans offer next to nothing to drive the turnout and just about the only major block that is burning to vote are single issue abortion voters.
You do that a lot. You speak without knowledge of what you’re babbling about. The GOP offers many things. The Democrap Party offers only snake oil and delusions.

You’re confused. And you’re very stupid. If you have a question about something I said, the normal response would be to simply ask. Instead, you, being the retard that you are, merely assume that I cannot do so.

You do that a lot. You speak without knowledge of what you’re babbling about. The GOP offers many things. The Democrap Party offers only snake oil and delusions.
Thats too many words to say nothing.

Senate is a toss up Republicans more than likely take the House when one party controls both chambers of Congress and the Presidency the general outcome is they lose either the House or Senate in the midterms.

Forum List

Back