🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

not a big believer in polls

When will baby killers realize and understand Roe v, Wade was never "overturned"? The SCOTUS merely ruled that the States were the ones to make abortion laws, not the government.
Remember, they've been told for the last 50 years that abortions were a Constitutional Right.

Never realizing abortion is not mentioned in the Constitution.

What is the law about abortion then? Roe/Wade is not the law of the land anymore. It's up to each state.
That's right
Not anymore
.It was...but no longer.

We need to change that

So these results include the impact of the half-trillion dollar give-away? And there were 10% more Democrats polled than Republicans.

Very interesting.

Here in PA, I'm hoping that the historical 6% Republican undercount is still in force. Oz and Mastriano are within that margin despite massive Media bullshit to the contrary.

With all the shit going on, the Reps would like the midterms to be about Biden, but it probably will not be, what with the determination women are unfit to decide without old white men deciding for them and Donny putting idiots on the ballot, just to be Donny, and the rest of what used to be the Republican Party trying support for his sake, when he is beyond redemption or mattering, while he continues to try to run off any republican that sees him for what he is.
Trump's policies helped Americans. You are calling that wrong. Do you realize that?

You really hate Trump. You have ulcers?

You will lose the Senate seat and seats you never thought in play because Democrats won't show up and admit they support pure evil.
Which ones.

Make your claim and support it.

I did. I gave a list of 7.

What did the SCOTUS ruling do? Let me help you, Lush...it returned it to the states. My gawd you're fcking dense
What it did StupidIrishBitch...was take a right that the states couldn't take away...and allow those(red) states to do exactly that.

No amount of bullshit is going to change that

What it did StupidIrishBitch...was take a right that the states couldn't take away...and allow those(red) states to do exactly that.

No amount of bullshit is going to change that
Whatever you say Moloch

So these results include the impact of the half-trillion dollar give-away? And there were 10% more Democrats polled than Republicans.

Very interesting.

Here in PA, I'm hoping that the historical 6% Republican undercount is still in force. Oz and Mastriano are within that margin despite massive Media bullshit to the contrary.
After Labor Day the real polls will start and things will firm-up by the beginning of October.....As they always do.

Come a point the MSM won't (try as they might) be able to hide the direction in which things are going.

I really think the "red wave" is going to be bigger than first thought. Folks here are chomping at the bit to vote and send dems packing.

After Labor Day the real polls will start and things will firm-up by the beginning of October.....As they always do.

Come a point the MSM won't (try as they might) be able to hide the direction in which things are going.

I really think the "red wave" is going to be bigger than first thought. Folks here are chomping at the bit to vote and send dems packing.
You're about the only one.

Trump's policies helped Americans. You are calling that wrong. Do you realize that?

You really hate Trump. You have ulcers?
No. No ulcers. Bike 15 miles yesterday. Pretty happy. Just happier with that lawless asshole and the convicts he brought in and ran with, out of office. The man never impressed me.

No. No ulcers. Bike 15 miles yesterday. Pretty happy. Just happier with that lawless asshole and the convicts he brought in and ran with, out of office. The man never impressed me.
You are happy the country is turning to shit? That's nice.

Forum List

Back