Not all poor people are democrat!

yes the poor whites in the south are often republicans.

They are the people you saw holding up signs like "keep your government hands off my medicare"

Well no they aren't. And the GOP hardly has a lock on morons. Do I need to repost the Howard Stern tape of Obama voters?

and yet, howard stern likes the president. go figure. but go ahead and rely on one comedy bit.

voting against one's own interests is stupid...espectially when it's done because of G-d, guns and gays.

I wouldn't rely on Howard Stern for an authoritative opinion on anything. But I note your failed attempt at deflection.
If that's the case, why do you vote Dem? They want to increase taxes on you. Obama is the most anti Israel president ever. His administration has demonized people who own their own companies. He has subverted the rule of law. Aren't any of those in your interest?

Sorry bout that,

The newly poor, the ones forced into poverty by obama's policies won't vote democrat.

1. Interesting concept.
2. I am not so sure, even the ones forced into poverty these last four years, may still be stupid enough to vote again for Obama, remember they voted for him the first time.
3. Most people who were dumb enough to vote for Obama have not found intelligence, out of poverty catching them.
4. What may hold them back from voting is not having transportation anymore to get to the polling place.
5. When you are poor and out of work, the car gets sold pretty fast.:eusa_shifty:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

When the woman held up her sign saying Keep Your Hands Off My Medicare, she was obviously protesting obama's raid on medicare of 716 billion dollars. It didn't work. He took it anyway.

Sorry bout that,

The newly poor, the ones forced into poverty by obama's policies won't vote democrat.

1. Interesting concept.
2. I am not so sure, even the ones forced into poverty these last four years, may still be stupid enough to vote again for Obama, remember they voted for him the first time.
3. Most people who were dumb enough to vote for Obama have not found intelligence, out of poverty catching them.
4. What may hold them back from voting is not having transportation anymore to get to the polling place.
5. When you are poor and out of work, the car gets sold pretty fast.:eusa_shifty:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

obama is banking on the newly government dependent enjoying dependency so much that they will vote for him. I don't know how much of that is true. When obama was first elected, the people were intent on making history and electing the first black man to lead the nation. They wrongly thought that electing him would put the race war to rest. It didn't work but it did give obama a race war to threaten with today.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is a failure, why are so many people going on section eight, food stamps, disability?
2. The Democrats as a whole have by far been the ones who are finding poverty these days.
3. And have gone on the government dole.
4. GM has gone on the government dole, the banks, and those green companies who took tax payer money and willfully failed, in order to get the money.
5. This government is corrupted through and through, *Chicago Style*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Interesting concept.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

obama is banking on the newly government dependent enjoying dependency so much that they will vote for him. I don't know how much of that is true. When obama was first elected, the people were intent on making history and electing the first black man to lead the nation. They wrongly thought that electing him would put the race war to rest. It didn't work but it did give obama a race war to threaten with today.

when has Obama threatened a race war you lying piece of pig shit?

When he makes statements like, " the police act stupidly." Or, if I had a son he would look like Trayvon. Or when he has the court jester say that the Republicans will put them back in chains. Does he come outright and say it? No but his divisiveness shows nothing else.

LIAR

that is not waht biden said.

He said the monied interests would shackle us again if they could and they would.

Trayvon did NOT deserve to die and only a racist would think he did

If the poor are democrats can anyone blame them? The democrats have put them into bondage with no way out. Then the democrats fed them propaganda that only they look after their own interests and as long as they stay on the plantation they will get a fish to eat. So who in their right mind is going to go against being fed? The Republicans on the other hand have not done well convincing the poor that the road they are on is the road to destruction. the Republicans have not done well in convincing the poor that it is better to fish then to be fed. So my hat is off to the democrats their propaganda campaign is quite impressive. They have the majority of the richest in Congress yet have convinced everyone otherwise. There policies have screwed the poor like no other yet they have convinced the poor that they have their best interest at heart. Simply amazing.

when has Obama threatened a race war you lying piece of pig shit?

When he makes statements like, " the police act stupidly." Or, if I had a son he would look like Trayvon. Or when he has the court jester say that the Republicans will put them back in chains. Does he come outright and say it? No but his divisiveness shows nothing else.

Or getting the black panthers off on charges of voter intimidation after they had already been found guilty.

If the poor are democrats can anyone blame them? The democrats have put them into bondage with no way out. Then the democrats fed them propaganda that only they look after their own interests and as long as they stay on the plantation they will get a fish to eat. So who in their right mind is going to go against being fed? The Republicans on the other hand have not done well convincing the poor that the road they are on is the road to destruction. the Republicans have not done well in convincing the poor that it is better to fish then to be fed. So my hat is off to the democrats their propaganda campaign is quite impressive. They have the majority of the richest in Congress yet have convinced everyone otherwise. There policies have screwed the poor like no other yet they have convinced the poor that they have their best interest at heart. Simply amazing.

This is what I'm talking about.

All the poor with vote dem because they are brainwashed or because they wouldn't possibly "vote agaisnt their interest". 1st this suggests that republicans never have the interests of the poor, which is total shit. It also suggests that all of the poor only crave more government assistance, again I call bullshit.

Forum List

Back