Not another Confederate statue will come down in Tennessee!

only idiots think a statue is history.
Only idiots think that tearing down statutes will make things right.

You know who else tears down statutes?

The Taliban...or as Obama would say.....The Tallybon.

Terrorists tear down statutes.

Why are there no Nazi statues in Germany then?

Because you give statues to people who DESERVED IT, duh.

We SHOULD NOT have to bring down these statues...because they should never have been put up. But salvaging southern pride during reconstruction was higher priority than reflecting on treason in the name of perpetuation of slavery.

Germany doesn't have freedom of speach, derp..

Bigotry put into law, by bigots.

There that makes it all better.
Stupidity thinks erasing history will improve the future.

Statues are not history.

They are made to HONOR and commemorate - we should do niether for the Confederate cause, just as we should not honor or commemorate Nazi cause.

Another one that is uneducated...

Educate me - should Nazi statues be put up for "historic" reasons?

We SHOULD NOT have to bring down these statues...because they should never have been put up. But salvaging southern pride during reconstruction was higher priority than reflecting on treason in the name of perpetuation of slavery.

SPEACH, and yes it does....unless it is hateful racist speach, in which case you pretty much admit that statues represent hateful, racist past.

Has history doesn't it?

Uhm they can't. .

Statues are not history.

They are made to HONOR and commemorate - we should do niether for the Confederate cause, just as we should not honor or commemorate Nazi cause.

Why are you talking about Nazis when we are talking about statues? Haven't you tards ever gone to a musuem??

So this is not history either? God damn I bitch about art majors but you guys are dumber then them..

david-full-front.jpg

Statues are not history.

Why are you talking about Nazis when we are talking about statues? Haven't you tards ever gone to a musuem??

Because it clearly illustrates the point that people fighting for deeply immoral causes do not desrve statues, do not deserve the honor.

Statues are not history.

Because it clearly illustrates the point that people fighting for deeply immoral causes do not desrve statues, do not deserve the honor.

You are spinning it, the confederacy was part of our history if you like it or not and some people still honor them trying to fight for a new country..and don't give me that bull that blacks would still be slaves today, technology made them obsolete.

Statues are not history.

You are spinning it, the confederacy was part of our history if you like it or not and some people still honor them trying to fight for a new country..and don't give me that bull that blacks would still be slaves today, technology made them obsolete.

...so then statues for Nazis are cool by you...right?

After all Nazis "were part of [German] history if you like it or not and some people still honor them trying to fight for a new [Arian] country.

...so then statues for Nazis are cool by you...right? After all Nazis "were part of [German] history if you like it or not and some people still honor them trying to fight for a new [Arian] country.

If their was a statue of one of the greatest generals in history the desert fox , I wouldn't have a problem with it.

So this is not history either? God damn I bitch about art majors but you guys are dumber then them..

View attachment 196276

Biblical charcter David...thats who you feel is relvant ot this? WTF?

It's a statue isn't it by the great michalango, according to you guys you want to rip it down because it's not history..

source.com-min.gif

No dummy, no one said anything about non-historic peices of art.
It is historic ...some sculpture made it years ago..hence the term historic..

If some tard wants to put up a sculpture of Hitler today it wouldn't be historic now would it?

...so then statues for Nazis are cool by you...right? After all Nazis "were part of [German] history if you like it or not and some people still honor them trying to fight for a new [Arian] country.

If their was a statue of one of the greatest generals in history the desert fox , I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Erwin Rommel was not a member of the Nazi Party and took part in an effort to remove Hitler.

Erwin Rommel - Wikipedia

Last edited:

View attachment 196276

It's a statue isn't it by the great michalango, according to you guys you want to rip it down because it's not history..

source.com-min.gif

If some tard wants to put up a sculpture of Hitler today it wouldn't be historic now would it?

The history of the actual metal piece that is the statue? Who gives a fuck?

Implication of honering treason and slavery carries far more weight.

Erwin Rommel was implicated in an effort to remove Hitler.

Erwin Rommel - Wikipedia

And? He was a nazi..but LIKE I said one of the greatest generals in history.

View attachment 196276

source.com-min.gif

The history of the actual metal piece that is the statue? Who gives a fuck?

Implication of honering treason and slavery carries far more weight.

It's not honering slavey.. their is a statue of Benjamin Franklin in great Britain, didn't he commit treason also Thomas Paine

American Historical Sites in England

Erwin Rommel was implicated in an effort to remove Hitler.

Erwin Rommel - Wikipedia

And? He was a nazi..but LIKE I said one of the greatest generals in history.

And he is CLEARLY not a good example of a Nazi. He was not a member of the Nazi Party.

Forum List

Back