Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

$ 4.2 billion worth of U.S. Bank Notes were issued just before Kennedy was assassinated.

Confusing US Notes with Silver Certificates? That's a shock.
US Notes were issued until 1971.
"U.S. Note" were printed on the bills and not "Federal Reserve Note" Red Seal Note. Issued by the U.S. Treasury and not the Federal Reserve.
20093_Slab.jpg

1957-1-u-s-silver-certificate-note-gorgeous-high-grade-note_351835000698.jpg

"U.S. Note" were printed on the bills and not "Federal Reserve Note.

Yup. I have some. Kinda cool. So US Notes were why JFK was killed?

Unreal, isn't it? Deafcon thought we were talking about literal paper money, not the money supply. No wonder he wasn't getting the points

I think he was hinting at the conspiracy theory that JFK was gutting or eliminating the Fed and that's why he was killed.
If he was, he got the conspiracy wrong, it was silver certificates that got him killed, not US Notes.
Us Notes that were still printed until 1971.
I thought it was a bullet.

Nah...the Fed did it.

You're welcome. You've read it on their own website and on Wikipedia...Congratulations, they screwed you over...hahaha.. gullible people fall for disinformation packaged in nice gift wrapping for Christmas....
$ 4.2 billion worth of U.S. Bank Notes were issued just before Kennedy was assassinated. They disappeared from circulation and we have Federal Reserve Notes.... only, pay attention to the difference in designation between the two.

$ 4.2 billion worth of U.S. Bank Notes were issued just before Kennedy was assassinated.

"U.S. Note" were printed on the bills and not "Federal Reserve Note" Red Seal Note. Issued by the U.S. Treasury and not the Federal Reserve.
20093_Slab.jpg

Unreal, isn't it? Deafcon thought we were talking about literal paper money, not the money supply. No wonder he wasn't getting the points

I think he was hinting at the conspiracy theory that JFK was gutting or eliminating the Fed and that's why he was killed.
If he was, he got the conspiracy wrong, it was silver certificates that got him killed, not US Notes.
What you think is irrelevant. Your revealed your beliefs and anything you post is irrelevant from this point on....Same is for your buddy Kaz... hahaha..

20093_Slab.jpg

What you think is irrelevant. Your revealed your beliefs and anything you post is irrelevant from this point on....Same is for your buddy Kaz... hahaha..

Please, explain your thinking on your US Note post......we're dying to hear your deep thoughts. LOL!

20093_Slab.jpg

Literal paper money like the silver certificates shown could be exchanged for something of an intrinsic value. 95% plus of the "money supply" in circulation is nothing but numbers on a computer screen and has nothing backing it. You know what you are talking about, Kaz is closer than most and the other poster has no clue which is why I decided not to waste any more time trying to explain it. You did good.

You're welcome. You've read it on their own website and on Wikipedia...Congratulations, they screwed you over...hahaha.. gullible people fall for disinformation packaged in nice gift wrapping for Christmas....
$ 4.2 billion worth of U.S. Bank Notes were issued just before Kennedy was assassinated. They disappeared from circulation and we have Federal Reserve Notes.... only, pay attention to the difference in designation between the two.

20093_Slab.jpg

Why are you such a troll? You totally ignored my post or you are an imbecile and have already forgotten it. hahahaha
Dollar Deception - How Banks Secretly Create Money

From the guy who keeps calling me gullible because somehow you think thinking the Fed is government legitimizes their crimes.

And what is your point if it's not about that the Fed prints endless money? Maybe you need to be clearer what your argument is.

20093_Slab.jpg

Please, explain your thinking on your US Note post......we're dying to hear your deep thoughts. LOL!

No wonder I was confused.

I thought he was just referring to that the Treasury prints physical money, not the Fed. The Fed of course creates electronic money from nothing and distributes it through banks. At this point it appears he doesn't know what his point was

20093_Slab.jpg

Literal paper money like the silver certificates shown could be exchanged for something of an intrinsic value. 95% plus of the "money supply" in circulation is nothing but numbers on a computer screen and has nothing backing it. You know what you are talking about, Kaz is closer than most and the other poster has no clue which is why I decided not to waste any more time trying to explain it. You did good.

OK, yes, I'm a strong believer in the gold standard, or as you say other physical commodities. That does keep rogue criminal organizations like the Fed in check. They try to print money and everyone redeems the currency for the commodity and the government goes broke. That of course was why the government ended the gold standard, it stopped the government from stealing. If that's what he was saying, it was completely unclear to me.

To me the suspension of our Constitutional rights by the IRS goes hand in hand with this. When it comes to money, nothing will stand in the way of our Government getting it. Taxing it or creating it from nothing. The left should object to that second one the most. Creating it from nothing is a regressive tax on the people. I thought they were against that? Not so much, they favor government power

20093_Slab.jpg

It's interesting what an ass you are arguing with people who agree with the fundamental point on what the Fed does just because you have this bizarre delusion that it can't be the government stealing from the people when it is. You just kept repeating it's not government as if that explained all the rest of it, and it doesn't

20093_Slab.jpg

95% plus of the "money supply" in circulation is nothing but numbers on a computer screen and has nothing backing it.

Under the gold and silver standard, what percentage of the "money supply" in circulation had nothing backing it?
Maybe you should sit in a comfy chair before you find out.....wouldn't want you to collapse like Hillary.

95% plus of the "money supply" in circulation is nothing but numbers on a computer screen and has nothing backing it.

Under the gold and silver standard, what percentage of the "money supply" in circulation had nothing backing it?
Maybe you should sit in a comfy chair before you find out.....wouldn't want you to collapse like Hillary.

Yes, in reality it was done in by FDR in 1933

I don't know. I just know it went away in phases to my knowledge starting with FDR and was finally done in completely by Nixon. I totally support the gold standard, I'm not sure what point you're making

Is the answer in a room that no one but a member of the Fed is allowed to enter?

I don't know. I just know it went away in phases to my knowledge starting with FDR and was finally done in completely by Nixon. I totally support the gold standard, I'm not sure what point you're making

Even under a commodity standard, most of the money supply is unbacked.

I had read that the "Gold Backed" money supply was 1 ounce Gold to every 3 dollars.

I had read that the "Gold Backed" money supply was 1 ounce Gold to every 3 dollars.

Probably much, much less.

Then it wasn't an actual commodity standard?

It was $35 per ounce for decades until Nixon ended it

Then it wasn't an actual commodity standard?

It was. But you can never back 100% when banks exist.

This one is retarded on it's face.

1. The government is not our friend. Nor does it work for “we the people.”
  2. Our so-called government representatives do not actually represent us, the citizenry. We are now ruled by an oligarchic elite of governmental and corporate interests whose main interest is in perpetuating power and control.
  3. Republicans and Democrats like to act as if there’s a huge difference between them and their policies. However, they are not sworn enemies so much as they are partners in crime, united in a common goal, which is to maintain the status quo.
  4. Presidential elections are not exercises in self-government. They are merely business forums for selecting the next CEO of the United States of America, Inc.
  5. No matter which candidate wins this election, the police state will continue to grow. In other words, it will win and “we the people” will lose.
  6. The lesser of two evils is still evil.
  7. Twenty years ago, a newspaper headline asked the question: “What’s the difference between a politician and a psychopath?” The answer, then and now, remains the same: None. There is virtually no difference between psychopaths and politicians.
  8. Americans only think they’re choosing the next president. In truth, however, they’re engaging in the illusion of participation culminating in the reassurance ritual of voting. It’s just another manufactured illusion conjured up in order to keep the populace compliant and convinced that their vote counts and that they still have some influence over the political process.
  9. More than terrorism, more than domestic extremism, more than gun violence and organized crime, the U.S. government has become a greater menace to the life, liberty and property of its citizens than any of the so-called dangers from which the government claims to protect us.
  10. The government knows exactly which buttons to push in order to manipulate the populace and gain the public’s cooperation and compliance.
  11. Fear, which now permeates the populace, leads to fascism.
  12. If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.
  13. America’s shadow government—which is comprised of unelected government bureaucrats, corporations, contractors, paper-pushers, and button-pushers who are actually calling the shots behind the scenes right now and operates beyond the reach of the Constitution with no real accountability to the citizenry—is the real reason why “we the people” have no control over our government.
  14. The government does whatever it wants.
  15. You no longer have to be poor, black or guilty to be treated like a criminal in America. All that is required is that you belong to the suspect class—that is, the citizenry—of the American police state. As a de factomember of this so-called criminal class, every U.S. citizen is now guilty until proven innocent.
  16. Any police officer who shoots to kill rather than incapacitate is no longer a guardian of the people. By appointing himself judge, jury and executioner over a fellow citizen, such a police officer short-circuits a legal system that was long ago established to protect against such abuses by government agents.
  17. Whether instigated by the government or the citizenry, violence will only lead to more violence. Anyone who believes that they can wage—and win—an armed revolt against the American police state is playing right into the government’s hands.
  18. “We the people” are no longer shielded by the rule of law. While the First Amendment—which gives us a voice—is being muzzled, the Fourth Amendment—which protects us from being bullied, badgered, beaten, broken and spied on by government agents—is being disemboweled.
  19. Government eyes are watching you. They see your every move: what you read, how much you spend, where you go, with whom you interact, when you wake up in the morning, what you’re watching on television and reading on the internet. Every move you make is being monitored, mined for data, crunched, and tabulated in order to form a picture of who you are, what makes you tick, and how best to control you when and if it becomes necessary to bring you in line.
  20. By gradually whittling away at our freedoms—free speech, assembly, due process, privacy, etc.—the government has, in effect, liberated itself from its contractual agreement to respect our constitutional rights while resetting the calendar back to a time when we had no Bill of Rights to protect us from the long arm of the government.
  21. Private property means nothing if the government can take your home, car or money under the flimsiest of pretexts, whether it be asset forfeiture schemes, eminent domain or overdue property taxes. Likewise,private property means little at a time when SWAT teams and other government agents can invade your home, break down your doors, kill your dog, wound or kill you, damage your furnishings and terrorize your family.
  22. If there is an absolute maxim by which the federal government seems to operate, it is that the American taxpayer always gets ripped off.
  23. Parents no longer have the final say over what their kids are taught, how they are disciplined, or what kinds of medical care they need. From the moment they are born to the time they legally come of age, young people are now wards of the state.
  24. All you need to do in order to be flagged as a suspicious character, labeled an enemy of the state and locked up like a dangerous criminal is use certain trigger words, surf the internet, communicate using a cell phone, drive a car, stay at a hotel, purchase materials at a hardware store, take flying or boating lessons, appear suspicious, question government authority, or generally live in the United States. Americans are powerless in the face of militarized police.
  25. Despite the revelations of the past several years, nothing has changed to push back against the American police state. Our freedoms—especially the Fourth Amendment—continue to be choked out by a prevailing view among government bureaucrats that they have the right to search, seize, strip, scan, spy on, probe, pat down, taser, and arrest any individual at any time and for the slightest provocation.
  26. Forced cavity searches, forced colonoscopies, forced blood draws, forced breath-alcohol tests, forced DNA extractions, forced eye scans, and forced inclusion in biometric databases are just a few ways in which Americans continue to be reminded that we have no control over what happens to our bodies during an encounter with government officials.\
  27. Finally, we all bleed red. And we all suffer when violence becomes the government’s calling card. Remember, in a police state, you’re either the one with your hand on the trigger or you’re staring down the barrel of a loaded gun. The oppression and injustice—be it in the form of shootings, surveillance, fines, asset forfeiture, prison terms, roadside searches, and so on—will come to all of us eventually unless we do something to stop it now.

I'm not going to waste my morning tearing them all down one by one, but let's just examine a few --

1. The government is not our friend. Nor does it work for “we the people.”

In fact, the government is your fellow Americans, who took jobs in good faith, work earnestly to serve at whatever level or position they're at. Our Government is your friends and neighbors. They go to your church, they shop at your mall, they pay taxes. That's what Government is -- people, just like you. The notion that Government is some evil other out to get you, harm you, take your money, is just stupid.

2. Our so-called government representatives do not actually represent us, the citizenry. We are now ruled by an oligarchic elite of governmental and corporate interests whose main interest is in perpetuating power and control.

The federal government is too easily influenced by big money and interests. State and local governments to a lesser degree. But we're talking INFLUENCE. Not control or rule. Lobbyists certainly influence policy, but they don't control the voting. And overtime bad policy starts to stink and the American people catch on and BANG you have a populous movement. The idiot who wrote this crappy book or whatever lives in some sort of Hollywood conspiracy movie.

There are good representatives, I know this because I've met them, called their offices and gotten help on issues -- and there are bad representative who see a Senate seat as stepping stone to a cushy consulting or lobbying job. We can debate if there are more good ones or bad ones, but the "all are bad" thinking is just not grounded in reality.

This guy sounds like a typical bitter libertarian who's life and career fell way short of his dreams (probably because he's a difficult person, not well-liked, sort of know-it-all that turns people off) and now he needs to blame something -- so the big bad Government. Meanwhile his right to complain remains intact.

3. Presidential elections are not exercises in self-government. They are merely business forums for selecting the next CEO of the United States of America, Inc.

This one made me laugh out loud. You know how much fucking money they spent trying to make sure Romney beat Obama? Conservative Millionaires and billionaires wanted Karl Roves head after 2012. I'm surprised Turd Blossom is not sleeping with the fishes.

There is way too much money in U.S. Politics -- but if you really understand economics, you'd understand that every four years, America funds its own mini stimulus package. Billions are spent - Multiplier effect etc.

So this corrupting element (money) actually gives the economy a little bump. That's not an argument for more money in politics.

"In fact, the government is your fellow Americans, who took jobs in good faith, work earnestly to serve at whatever level or position they're at. Our Government is your friends and neighbors. They go to your church, they shop at your mall, they pay taxes. That's what Government is -- people, just like you. The notion that Government is some evil other out to get you, harm you, take your money, is just stupid."

No, for the most part they are hand-picked ahead of an election cycle and groomed for the position. Those that were not, find out right away as to how the game is played and they either agree to play ball or they have a very short shelf life. Many are compromised or bribed and that story in it's self is a book alone. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and their job is to make money by milking the public as much as possible just like any other corporation. It's just business and your welfare is the last thing on their mind....deal with these very salient facts. It should piss you off that your blind faith in them was betrayed.

Forum List

Back