Not tired of winning! Trump Is Preparing To Abolish Obama-Era Lightbulb Rules. bye Obama's legacy!

Fluorescent lightbulbs are terrible for the environment, plus they are not healthy for the human eye, LED is not prefect, but it light years ahead of fluorescent. Fluorescent should be outlawed. Except for pro wrestling events.

CAUTION: graphic.

watch

Last edited:
Yes anything that’s bad for the environment is a win for trump.
You dopes are fucking crazy.
hysteria is both a tactic and a belief on the left. Exhibit A is you
Doing right for the environment is “ hysteria?”
You planning to live on another planet?
Let’s call it Planet deplorable where there’s a smokestack on every corner and you all choke to death and get cancer and die.
A fitting ending to people who support a president who is letting polluters rule over scientists.

Huge win.

Leftists are very afraid that this will create even more jobs. Who will vote for them with so many jobs that on your way to super market you already got dozens of well paying offers.

With so many jobs and opportunities created by Trump, even Unreasonable is at a danger of having a job offer.

The situation is very bad indeed. What will he do then?

With so many jobs and opportunities created by Trump
Just the opposite. FoxNews won't tell you the truth.

BMW is also looking to lay off workers in North Carolina because of Dumbass Donald's tariffs.

South Carolina manufacturer says it's closing plant over Trump tariffs

I don't watch Fox news, so I couldn't care less if it's the truth that they are telling.

As for your title, it sounds like it came from CNN and is made up. Besides that there are bunch of factories starting up, I know the numbers, and so do you. They are GOOOOD. A single factory down, thousands emerging.

The job offer is on the way. What will you do?

Huge win.

Leftists are very afraid that this will create even more jobs. Who will vote for them with so many jobs that on your way to super market you already got dozens of well paying offers.
More jobs? :lol:

I didn’t realize there was a shortage of jobs for the manufacture of incandescent and fluorescent bulbs.

So, obviously, this has nothing to do with jobs. What’s in it for Donald? Lobbyists or a giveaway to business cronies is the only answer.

But you’re like “Trump is the best ever! Lowest unemployment rate in the history of life itself! But wait! We need more fluorescent bulb manufacturing jobs because some right-wing asshole said so!”

You’re all fucking clowns

Huge win.

More jobs? :lol:

I didn’t realize there was a shortage of jobs for the manufacture of incandescent and fluorescent bulbs.

So, obviously, this has nothing to do with jobs. What’s in it for Donald? Lobbyists or a giveaway to business cronies is the only answer.

But you’re like “Trump is the best ever! Lowest unemployment rate in the history of life itself! But wait! We need more fluorescent bulb manufacturing jobs because some right-wing asshole said so!”

You’re all fucking clowns

Of course you didn't realize, you are not the brightest bulb. But you can at least participate in making those brightest bulbs now.

How will you survive when that job offer finally lands?

Yes anything that’s bad for the environment is a win for trump.
You dopes are fucking crazy.
You jerk. These stupid new light bulbs are toxic and not recommended to be disposed of in your trash. They're bad for the environment.

Does this mean I'll be able to have soft, soothing incandescent bulbs again? Since we are creatures orbiting a yellow star, our eyes are more comfortable in yellow light, not white fluorescent light. The lower the light wavelengths, the easier job our eyes have. That's why so many cars and airplane cockpits have red dashboard lighting.

Who cares? Manufacturers have more than likely already gotten rid of equipment and such.
You8 think the market will go back to 30 cent light bulbs? Lol

Long overdue. Government shouldn't be banning and forcing Citizens to purchase a particular type of light bulb. Good on Trump. :thup:

With so many jobs and opportunities created by Trump
Just the opposite. FoxNews won't tell you the truth.

BMW is also looking to lay off workers in North Carolina because of Dumbass Donald's tariffs.

South Carolina manufacturer says it's closing plant over Trump tariffs

I don't watch Fox news, so I couldn't care less if it's the truth that they are telling.

As for your title, it sounds like it came from CNN and is made up. Besides that there are bunch of factories starting up, I know the numbers, and so do you. They are GOOOOD. A single factory down, thousands emerging.

The job offer is on the way. What will you do?
Of course you watch foxnews. It’s where you get all your kool-aid. It’s hilarious that you’re too embarrassed to admit it.

Look it up yourself, dope. Element Electronics. Then search for BMW, North Carolina and tariffs.

The largest nail manufacturer in the country, in Missouri, just closed a factory that they opened under Obama because business was so good. Now under Trumpy it’s closed.

Forum List

Back