Nothing Burger

1. The smart people expect politicians to lie. Heck, Bubba was a consumate liar. One of Hillary's problems was she lied as much as he did, but wasn't very good at it.

2. The smart people also expect the rule of law to override ordinary lying. When someone is under oath we expect the truth, no matter what.
Hillary actually lied less than any republican you put her up against on the truth meter.

Name 3 bill Clinton lies besides monica
Lol you obviously never heard or saw her testify under oath. She may never have lied but she showed complete incompetence.

She claimed she did not know how to tell if something was classified when she dealt with classified material on an almost daily basis.

It started because of a YouTube video. I landed under sniper fire. I thought all those things in the W
Lol you obviously never heard or saw her testify under oath. She may never have lied but she showed complete incompetence.

She claimed she did not know how to tell if something was classified when she dealt with classified material on an almost daily basis.

It started because of a YouTube video. I landed under sniper fire. I thought all those things in the White House were ours.
She said the emails were not marked classified

They weren’t
really, they weren't. Care to change that lie?

FBI tears holes in Hillary Clinton's email defense

I still say that I want it to be true. It must must must be true. Everything I see I see through my hate colored glasses so they help me see what I want to see. Listen to me it must be true because I want it to be true.
She came thru like 26 hours of testimony unscathed
Yeah only because of Strzok did not record the testimony, did not follow FBI procedure, changed the wording on exhoneration which was written before most of those involved were even interviewed.
This republican buddy of mine at work walks by my desk. I say, boy is trump having a bad day. He proceed to tell me how the Russians that went to trump tower to talk about Russian adoptions were sent by the clintons.

You idiots are pathetic. Even if it’s true this is a tactic you have used on planned parenthood and other democratic institutions. You send a fake in to see if you can get anything good on tape
Lol. Are you trying to say that your buddy was a fake sent in to see if he can get anything on tape?

Or are you somehow trying to convince people that Strzok was trying to get something on tape by not recording anything on tape?

Your smoking that green weed again aren't you. The Steele crap was bought and paid for Russian lies. FISA warrants were obtained with the Steele lies. Campaigne finance bypassed by Hillary and the DNC. Numerous people such as Strzok and his little love trist talking about stopping Trump. We won't even go into who had a marriage to someone in Fusion GPS. Or the whole timeline of Steele and Ohr.
Steele claims that Putin had compromising information on Trump

Based on Trumps performance in Helsinki.......it looks true
Lol. It looks true. Means I want it to be true. Since I want it to be true it must must must be true.
All Trumps actions towards Russia support Steele’s assertion that Putin has Trump by the balls
What actions towards Russia? Detail them please.

Whew........where to begin?

Having Manafort change the GOP platform to remove support for Ukraine
When told of Putin’s excesses....Trump saying....the US does it too
Undermining Obama sanctions on Russia
Refusing to invoke Congressional sanctions
Taking Putin’s side over US intelligence

Putin has him by the balls
You're making yourself look foolish by putting out such easily countered drivel.
Trump Colludes with Russia by Arming Ukraine
Trump sanctions on Russia: This is as far from ‘collusion’ as you can get
Given Trump's treatment by U.S. intelligence agencies and knowing about UMBRAGE, I don't know that I believe our ABC agencies either.
'UMBRAGE' might be the most terrifying secret revealed by the new WikiLeaks files

Manafort was there when discussions with the Russians were held. He was there when it was discussed with Trump. Manafort made changes to the GOP platform to help Russia

Now he is facing jail. Will he offer information in return for a lighter sentence?
Keep that wet dream alive if you must but here are the facts over a year and a half into the Mueller investigation not Trump not a member of his family or anyone on his 2016 campaign has plead guilty to been charged with or indicted on anything that was supposed to be the focus of this investigation.

Trump Jr. lied about Russians and admitted wrongdoing on accident when he tweeted. No they have not prosecuted him but they could.

Flynn lied to the FBI. About Russians. He plead guilty.

6 key findings from Papadopoulos’ guilty plea in Russia probe

God how much more do you need before you start to see something illegal happened here?
Flynn and Papadopoulos pled guilty to making false or misleading statements to the FBI which had nothing to do with Trump and as we found out the agents questioning Flynn did not believe he was trying to intentionally mislead them. A tweet is not proof of a crime. All you have are a lot of ifs and buts and as the old saying goes if those were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas. If actual charges are ever filed I will reconsider my views on all this but I won’t do so based on the theory, speculation, and over the top ranting of TDS victims.

Yes. If Trump is found guilty of something, he should face consequences. Trump hate, however, is not reason to convict of anything.
Republicans wanting the White House is why bill got caught lying. Or do you think ken Starr cared about Monica?

Bill got caught lying because he lied under oath as a prosecutor was establishing a pattern of behavior. It's pretty much that simple. And as a lawyer, Bill knew better but did it anyway.

Trump denies Stormy Daniels payment

It really bothered Republicans that Clinton lied about cheating on his wife. But they have no problem when Trump lies to us about the same thing. For some reason it bothers them if you lie under oath but it's ok to lie to us everyday?

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

I'm sure we are up to 5000 already

1. The smart people expect politicians to lie. Heck, Bubba was a consumate liar. One of Hillary's problems was she lied as much as he did, but wasn't very good at it.

2. The smart people also expect the rule of law to override ordinary lying. When someone is under oath we expect the truth, no matter what.
Hillary actually lied less than any republican you put her up against on the truth meter.

It started because of a YouTube video. I landed under sniper fire. I thought all those things in the White House were ours.

They weren’t

Irrelevant. She was trained and responsible to recognize and handle such info properly.

Keep that wet dream alive if you must but here are the facts over a year and a half into the Mueller investigation not Trump not a member of his family or anyone on his 2016 campaign has plead guilty to been charged with or indicted on anything that was supposed to be the focus of this investigation.

Trump Jr. lied about Russians and admitted wrongdoing on accident when he tweeted. No they have not prosecuted him but they could.

God how much more do you need before you start to see something illegal happened here?
Flynn and Papadopoulos pled guilty to making false or misleading statements to the FBI which had nothing to do with Trump and as we found out the agents questioning Flynn did not believe he was trying to intentionally mislead them. A tweet is not proof of a crime. All you have are a lot of ifs and buts and as the old saying goes if those were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas. If actual charges are ever filed I will reconsider my views on all this but I won’t do so based on the theory, speculation, and over the top ranting of TDS victims.

Yes. If Trump is found guilty of something, he should face consequences. Trump hate, however, is not reason to convict of anything.
Republicans wanting the White House is why bill got caught lying. Or do you think ken Starr cared about Monica?

Bill got caught lying because he lied under oath as a prosecutor was establishing a pattern of behavior. It's pretty much that simple. And as a lawyer, Bill knew better but did it anyway.

Great. Trump has lied six ways to Sunday over these hush money payments. Now it looks to have been criminal.

At what point does your standard apply to Trump?

Great. Trump has lied six ways to Sunday over these hush money payments. Now it looks to have been criminal.

When he's under oath. Ever since Bubba set the standard, I expect politicians to lie in front of cameras.

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds
Lol
...and still no Russian connection You silly little fucker
No?

Then what did Trump meet with the Russians about?
What about all those Real Estate deals?
What about Lil Donnie bragging about how much money they are making in Russia?

Trump denies Stormy Daniels payment

It really bothered Republicans that Clinton lied about cheating on his wife. But they have no problem when Trump lies to us about the same thing. For some reason it bothers them if you lie under oath but it's ok to lie to us everyday?

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

I'm sure we are up to 5000 already

They weren’t

Irrelevant. She was trained and responsible to recognize and handle such info properly.

Have you ever seen a secret document? Each paragraph is marked as to its classification

These weren’t

They weren’t

Have you ever seen a secret document? Each paragraph is marked as to its classification

These weren’t

Was she authorized and responsible to recognize and properly handle classified information? As Sec State I would expect her to be, especially with information that Obama said was too secret to be released in any form.

When he's under oath. Ever since Bubba set the standard, I expect politicians to lie in front of cameras.

It's the same thing, dope.

They weren’t

These weren’t

Was she authorized and responsible to recognize and properly handle classified information? As Sec State I would expect her to be, especially with information that Obama said was too secret to be released in any form.
Nobody is

The nuances of what makes something classified is more than any person knows
That is why it is marked

They weren’t

These weren’t

Nobody is

That is why it is marked

Uhhhh, do you not realize you contradicted yourself? What marks info classified, if not a person who is authorized and responsible to do so, a computer?

It's the same thing, dope.

You think politicians are under oath when they're on camera, and you call someone else a dope?

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

/----/ All which has nothing to do with Trump collusion. And why is the special prosecutor looking at 12 year old tax returns? Where is the IRS on this?

Like you I'm having a hard time seeing why convictions on two men has anything to do with the 2016 elections??

Kind of like what did a blow job have to do with a failed land deal?

They weren’t

These weren’t
She testified that she thought that (c) in a document was not a designation of classified but as a marker for a paragraph. If that were true she was so incompetent as to be more then a clown. It has been shown that every email was copied and sent to an unknown source.

/----/ All which has nothing to do with Trump collusion. And why is the special prosecutor looking at 12 year old tax returns? Where is the IRS on this?

Like you I'm having a hard time seeing why convictions on two men has anything to do with the 2016 elections??

Kind of like what did a blow job have to do with a failed land deal?

Nope. Its kinda like lying. That's what got Bill. Not the BJ or the land deal.

They weren’t

These weren’t

Nobody is

That is why it is marked

Uhhhh, do you not realize you contradicted yourself? What marks info classified, if not a person who is authorized and responsible to do so, a computer?
Those who are subject matter experts mark the document. No one person is capable of knowing all ramifications of data. That is why it is marked

They weren’t

These weren’t
She testified that she thought that (c) in a document was not a designation of classified but as a marker for a paragraph. If that were true she was so incompetent as to be more then a clown. It has been shown that every email was copied and sent to an unknown source.

What does (c) mean?

Forum List

Back