Nothing shows the cluelessness of elite liberals more than: $52 million in donations to Trump!

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
This is absolutely amazing! I figured the People would stand behind Trump but I never dreamed he would get this much in donations, post - verdict!

I mean, there is hope for this country after all

Thank you, Americans! :)

And thank you, dimtards, also.. for being totally clueless! :)

This is absolutely amazing! I figured the People would stand behind Trump but I never dreamed he would get this much in donations, post - verdict!

I heard it was $60M.

But, yeah.

It is now $200 million and probably counting still

So I wonder what the elite dims think about this? LOL

Maybe...

OMG! If the other cases go to court

He'll have enough money for TV ads in every state telling everyone how worthless our party is... OOPS.. I mean... well, you know...

Miriam Adelman pledged $100 million to a Pro-Trump PAC.
Trump gave her the Presidential Citation of some sort and there's a picture of him affixing it around her beautiful neck. She's worth $33 billion so this is easy for her. But it dwarfs the $60 million.

On another note, if Hunter Biden is found guilty in his court case, Democrats might chip in $50 or $100 for Joe Biden to try to show up Republicans.

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

um

no
Miriam Adelman pledged $100 million to a Pro-Trump PAC.
Trump gave her the Presidential Citation of some sort and there's a picture of him affixing it around her beautiful neck. She's worth $33 billion so this is easy for her. But it dwarfs the $60 million.

On another note, if Hunter Biden is found guilty in his court case, Democrats might chip in $50 or $100 for Joe Biden to try to show up Republicans.
well, that's Hunter's case

not the Big Guy's

Hopefully that one will come later.. but I guess some investigator Hur said the pres is not up to standing trial

But he's up to leading the Nation that is called Leader of the Free World!?

:banghead:

Hopefully that one will come later.. but I guess some investigator Hur said the pres is not up to standing trial

But he's up to leading the Nation that is called Leader of the Free World!?

:banghead:

Only in Democrat La-La Land...... where they don't know the difference between men and women, between legal immigration by waiting in line and wading across the Rio Grande to get free room and board and a cell phone even as military veterans sleep outside and go hungry......

That seems to show the cluelessness of the Trump supporters.

People sending a billionaire their money, what could be more clueless than that?

Only in Democrat La-La Land...... where they don't know the difference between men and women, between legal immigration by waiting in line and wading across the Rio Grande to get free room and board and a cell phone even as military veterans sleep outside and go hungry......
I know..

I had this little project in mind to try to "evangelize" for our R candidate

but then I watched Fox News and they had this poll that was amazing.. Trump is ahead in.. I believe Most states.. and in some he's ahead by a lot. I don't know WHY it isn't: 90 Trump, 10 Bribum but .. oh well, we have to take what we get.

So maybe my project is no longer needed? I don't know.. something to pray about. I hope everyone ispraying for a FAIR and LEGAL election

I know..

but then I watched Fox News and they had this poll that was amazing.. Trump is ahead in.. I believe Most states.. and in some he's ahead by a lot. I don't know WHY it isn't: 90 Trump, 10 Bribum but .. oh well, we have to take what we get.

So maybe my project is no longer needed? I don't know.. something to pray about. I hope everyone ispraying for a FAIR and LEGAL election

Here's a prayer that was shared with me by a friend. I've got it taped in the back of my prayer book and pray it every day, as well as a few Hail Marys.

Trump Prayer

Strengthen him, Lord.
Send legions of angels to protect him,
Father.
Guard and Guide his heart and mind.
Ease his cares and
give him good rest.
Give him Your peace and wisdom.
Cause his enemies to stumble &
Fall into confusion and Panic.
Give him energy and clarity.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Here's a prayer that was shared with me by a friend. I've got it taped in the back of my prayer book and pray it every day, as well as a few Hail Marys.

Trump Prayer

Strengthen him, Lord.
Send legions of angels to protect him,
Father.
Guard and Guide his heart and mind.
Ease his cares and
give him good rest.
Give him Your peace and wisdom.
Cause his enemies to stumble &
Fall into confusion and Panic.
Give him energy and clarity.

In Jesus name, Amen.

LOL

That's an evil prayer! (the libs will scream)

I think that prayer has already been answered... like 200 million times or something! LOL

I know..

Dear Friend, PROCEED with your project. It can't hurt and you will be glad you did your part toward helping avoid more catastrophe.

wake up call.jpg

Forum List

Back