NOW ISIS SETS SIGHTS ON ISRAEL

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
A new video issued by ISIS contradicts the oft-repeated claim that the Islamic movement now controlling large portions of Iraq and Syria has no interest in the Palestinian jihad against Israel.

ISIS, which now calls itself the Islamic State after declaring the creation of a new caliphate, vows in the video: “Allah willing, we will continue to fight against the Israelis and their allies.”
Is it something interesting going to occure in the Middle East. What will be a forecast?
Who will win the fight?
isis-israel-300.jpg

Israel kicks ass. End of story.
Israel kicks ass with our help. How many billions will we spend for this Jewish victory?? It seems to be the very beginnig of the story we'll be watching, my friend. You will be tired of it in future. Maybe even ask Jews to give up...

Israel kicks ass with our help. How many billions will we spend for this Jewish victory?? It seems to be the very beginnig of the story we'll be watching, my friend. You will be tired of it in future. Maybe even ask Jews to give up...
They now have vast reserves of natural gas with which to fund their warring ways.

They now have vast reserves of natural gas with which to fund their warring ways.

That may be but I believe this thread is about ISIS and THEIR warring ways.

A war of defense is still a war.

A war of defense is still a war.

A war for survival is indeed still war

I am certainly no fan of Israel, it's a horrible oppressive country. Having said that, they are extremely successful on the battlefield (though a lot of that is due to American help) and they are certainly the lesser evil here in much the same way Assad is the lesser evil in Syria. ISIS will, I think/hope, kill itself by starting a war on so many fronts and with such low public approval, it has no chance to ever win.

I am certainly no fan of Israel, it's a horrible oppressive country. Having said that, they are extremely successful on the battlefield (though a lot of that is due to American help) and they are certainly the lesser evil here in much the same way Assad is the lesser evil in Syria. ISIS will, I think/hope, kill itself by starting a war on so many fronts and with such low public approval, it has no chance to ever win.
ISIS will splinter eventually, but not without causing a lot of destruction and many more deaths.

Are you claiming ISIS is the best example of nation building in the Mideast? Woo.
Better than Iraq and Afghanistan, Boo Boo.
Have you noticed the similarities between IS methods of nation building and those employed by Jews in Palestine?

No

Forum List

Back