Now it's a FELONY to write KKK on a window ledge!!!

Really? :eusa_eh:

There is intimidation very much intended by engraving a racial slur AND KKK in the same area outside the window of a black person's work, home, car, etc...

Do you think there should be mandatory psychological tests given to all subjects in the nation on a yearly basis to determine their view of Black people. You know, so we can put those with "wrong think" in prison before the harm favored populations by uttering outlawed words and ideas?

It doesn't take the amazing Kreskin to figure that out.

I'm thinking you have a lot more in common with Pol Pot.

What it does take is an amazing amount of gall to pretend that it had to be explained to you. :eusa_shifty:

Sieg Heil. Zee people vill tink as dey ist told or face the gulags.

Yeah, we want you authoritarians running things....

There is intimidation very much intended by engraving a racial slur AND KKK in the same area outside the window of a black person's work, home, car, etc...

Do you think there should be mandatory psychological tests given to all subjects in the nation on a yearly basis to determine their view of Black people. You know, so we can put those with "wrong think" in prison before the harm favored populations by uttering outlawed words and ideas?

What it does take is an amazing amount of gall to pretend that it had to be explained to you. :eusa_shifty:

tumblr_ltod2ehhlP1qe8qlfo1_500.jpg

I can't believe he was in jail for 18 days for chalking a sidewalk, how incredibly ridiculous.

It is ridiculous.

And why wasn't the right up in arms over this? Why no 1000 post thread freaking out over it???

Because it doesn't trample the 1st amendment, Rati.

Last edited:
Threats are not protected speech.

So, "KKK" is a threat?

Or perhaps he had threatening thoughts?

You might disagree that what this kid did qualifies as a threat, but if so, you should be arguing that rather than repeating the same academic fail post after post.

I support the constitution and civil liberties. This case pisses all over the 1st amendment. I don't care if you think he got what he deserved - the case violates the Constitution.

Haha fucking nazi...

uncensored does not believe in authority from anyone. Are your kids in control of you?

It was vandalism, not speech. Klan-boi is free to walk around with a KKK T-shirt.

He was convicted of speech, not vandalism.

Facts are difficult for you of the authoritarian left.

freedom of speech does not mean you can do anything you want, there are limitations, always have been.
The Constution does cover the right to freedom of speech, as long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others.
Was his actions an infringement upon the rights of other citizens?
I know you will not be able to answer rationally or logically uncensored.

The judge and the black guy took it as a threat.

Bullshit. There was no coercive nature nor would a reasonable man fear for life or limb.

This was illegal speech due to offense taken. We cannot pretend that we have civil liberty when offensive speech is a felony.

Forum List

Back