Now it's Cummings turn

There is no "popular vote "

There is but it just doesn’t count.

There have only been 5 presidential elections where the person with the fewest popular votes won.

Kewl
Is there a point to that?

My point is that the popular vote does count.

Obviously it does not. Your side wishes it did, only because you lost.

When your sides wins a vote by a majority you blab on about how the will of the people was respected. Then when you lose a majority vote you run to the courts to overturn the result and will of the people. What total phonies the Dem's are.

If it didn't what happened in 2016 would always be the case. Trump did not win with a majority. That's the realty you refuse to understand. Hillary got 65 million votes. Trump, 62 million.

The People of West Baltimore are not interested in being used as pawns in a race or political war. They want their city cleaned up. Further, some are happy to see Trump call out Cummings.

Is Cummings going to engage in racial politics or is he going to be a leader and help his constituents? Calling Trump a racist is not helping get rid of the rats and keep the houses from falling. This has been going on way before Trump. It’s Cummings’ turn to be accountable.

Baltimore Resident 'Trump is Not Racist ... Cummings Has Done Nothing For Us'

Cummings keeps getting elected so the prevailing view is not what you present. Trump is the one engaging in racial politics.

Trump is the president, if he is so concerned about this community, he can do something about it.

The question is why isn’t Cummings concerned about this community?

That's a stupid question. Apparently he does.

Kimberly Klasic is a black Trump supporter. Why is it that the opinion of one black person represents all blacks but we can't paint a whole race with a broad when the opinion of one white is presented. Another example of the white republican double standard.
He does? But he hasn’t done anything. Too busy trying to impeach Trump huh?

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

There have only been 5 presidential elections where the person with the fewest popular votes won.

Kewl

There are people who will go to their graves believing that millions of votes are fraud Prog cheating in elections. The night of Hillary's defeat they were looking for fraud votes and found many. But there were rumors of massive lawsuits as certain cities were targeted by Trump. No one ever questions votes coming from the ghettos. Hillary waited for hours to concede. Trump won close states by more. And he won close states he lost in. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise. You screwed over the working class not privileged. Obamacare was not a good idea how it was implemented just to start.

"Crazy Bernie Sanders recently equated the City of Baltimore to a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY! Based on that statement, I assume that Bernie must now be labeled a Racist, just as a Republican would if he used that term and standard! The fact is, Baltimore can be brought back, maybe even to new heights of success and glory, but not with King Elijah and that crew. When the leaders of Baltimore want to see the City rise again, I am in a very beautiful oval shaped office waiting for your call!

Al Sharpton would always ask me to go to his events. He would say, “it’s a personal favor to me.” Seldom, but sometimes, I would go. It was fine. He came to my office in T.T. during the presidential campaign to apologize for the way he was talking about me. Just a conman at work!

If the Democrats are going to defend the Radical Left “Squad” and King Elijah’s Baltimore Fail, it will be a long road to 2020. The good news for the Dems is that they have the Fake News Media in their pocket!

Baltimore, under the leadership of Elijah Cummings, has the worst Crime Statistics in the Nation. 25 years of all talk, no action! So tired of listening to the same old Bull...Next, Reverend Al will show up to complain & protest. Nothing will get done for the people in need. Sad!

I have known Al for 25 years. Went to fights with him & Don King, always got along well. He “loved Trump!” He would ask me for favors often. Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. Just doing his thing. Must have intimidated Comcast/NBC. Hates Whites & Cops!"

Yawn! Trumps lies and exaggerations are well known. Ask Trump did Sharpton support his opinion of the central park 5. Let Trump continue doing this and he's a 1 term president.

Kewl

There are people who will go to their graves believing that millions of votes are fraud Prog cheating in elections. The night of Hillary's defeat they were looking for fraud votes and found many. But there were rumors of massive lawsuits as certain cities were targeted by Trump. No one ever questions votes coming from the ghettos. Hillary waited for hours to concede. Trump won close states by more. And he won close states he lost in. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise. You screwed over the working class not privileged. Obamacare was not a good idea how it was implemented just to start.

Bullshit. There was no evidence of that. Trump tried to investigate and that's what was shown .You are a fool and you have chosen to believe things that didn't happen.

"Crazy Bernie Sanders recently equated the City of Baltimore to a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY! Based on that statement, I assume that Bernie must now be labeled a Racist, just as a Republican would if he used that term and standard! The fact is, Baltimore can be brought back, maybe even to new heights of success and glory, but not with King Elijah and that crew. When the leaders of Baltimore want to see the City rise again, I am in a very beautiful oval shaped office waiting for your call!

Al Sharpton would always ask me to go to his events. He would say, “it’s a personal favor to me.” Seldom, but sometimes, I would go. It was fine. He came to my office in T.T. during the presidential campaign to apologize for the way he was talking about me. Just a conman at work!

If the Democrats are going to defend the Radical Left “Squad” and King Elijah’s Baltimore Fail, it will be a long road to 2020. The good news for the Dems is that they have the Fake News Media in their pocket!

Baltimore, under the leadership of Elijah Cummings, has the worst Crime Statistics in the Nation. 25 years of all talk, no action! So tired of listening to the same old Bull...Next, Reverend Al will show up to complain & protest. Nothing will get done for the people in need. Sad!

I have known Al for 25 years. Went to fights with him & Don King, always got along well. He “loved Trump!” He would ask me for favors often. Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. Just doing his thing. Must have intimidated Comcast/NBC. Hates Whites & Cops!"
I just heard PBS did a documentary on the rats in Baltimore in 2018, and trump brought it up during the campaign in 2016.

Kewl

When your sides wins a vote by a majority you blab on about how the will of the people was respected. Then when you lose a majority vote you run to the courts to overturn the result and will of the people. What total phonies the Dem's are.

If it didn't what happened in 2016 would always be the case. Trump did not win with a majority. That's the realty you refuse to understand. Hillary got 65 million votes. Trump, 62 million.
How many states did he win 30, that’s 60% and that’s a majority

The People of West Baltimore are not interested in being used as pawns in a race or political war. They want their city cleaned up. Further, some are happy to see Trump call out Cummings.

Is Cummings going to engage in racial politics or is he going to be a leader and help his constituents? Calling Trump a racist is not helping get rid of the rats and keep the houses from falling. This has been going on way before Trump. It’s Cummings’ turn to be accountable.

Cummings keeps getting elected so the prevailing view is not what you present. Trump is the one engaging in racial politics.

Trump is the president, if he is so concerned about this community, he can do something about it.
If he did that you’d claim he was acting like a dictator taking over states and cities. You people are too stupid to even figure out what you’re bitching about.

Kimberly Klasic is a black Trump supporter. Why is it that the opinion of one black person represents all blacks but we can't paint a whole race with a broad when the opinion of one white is presented. Another example of the white republican double standard.

He has been elected a number of times so he's done something. He's a committee chair now, which means he deals with national level issues. So based on the one opinion offered by Jared Taylor, I can conclude all whites are racists.

Kewl

States are not people.

Kewl

States are not people.
What are they? Kittens?

He has been elected a number of times so he's done something. He's a committee chair now, which means he deals with national level issues. So based on the one opinion offered by Jared Taylor, I can conclude all whites are racists.
No! I think it’s the other way around!

Because you guys don't dare talk about the 1,000's of small republican run all white towns and mid sized republican run majority white cities that are shitholes.

Perhaps you could list a few, especially since you feel there are 1000's.
  1. Portsmouth, Ohio
  2. Fall River, Massachusetts
  3. Sedalia, Missouri
  4. Pensacola, Florida
  5. Morristown, Tennessee
  6. Elkhart, Indiana
  7. Asheboro, North Carolina
  8. Rockford, Illinois
  9. Canton, Ohio
  10. Jackson, Michigan
Individual Campaign Contributions in Portsmouth, OH

In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 4,580 contributions totaling $78,787 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $17 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 246 contributions totaling $84,209 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $342 per contribution.

Individual Campaign Contributions in Fall River, MA
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 2,507 contributions totaling $224,045 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $89 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 566 contributions totaling $95,180 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $168 per contribution.

ndividual Campaign Contributions in Sedalia, MO
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 3,066 contributions totaling $434,328 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $142 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 1,728 contributions totaling $488,400 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $283 per contribution.

Race in Pensacola
- 62.9% are white
- 25.4% are black
- 2.9% are asian
- 0.4% are native american
- 0.1% claim Other
- 4.5% claim Hispanic Ethnicity

Individual Campaign Contributions in Pensacola, FL
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 4,580 contributions totaling $441,914 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $96 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 3,059 contributions totaling $1,189,744 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $389 per contribution.

Every single one of those towns are predominately white. Many, if not most, are represented by Republicans in congress. When you point a finger, you got three others pointing back at you.

Alright, so 1000's now means 10, ALL white means kinda white, and while there are quite a few more democratic/liberals in the community doesn't matter because there's a republican representative....if nothing else, you always have excuses.

You asked for "a few" and that's what you got. Poverty is everywhere. No state is exempt from homelessness, vermin, drug use, etc.

The standard was set by the Orange Moron....the fault lies with the Congressional representative, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Kewl

He barely won by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. That's a mighty slim margin...and that was WITH unprecedented help from a foreign country. (Enthusiastically encouraged by Trump himself)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Rat infested” is now racist

cummings-rats-trump-1200x630.jpg

That’s what Pelosi claimed when President Trump told Super Hypocrit Cummings to spend more time in his “disgusting, rat and rodent infested” district than going after the Border Patrol.

Kimberly Klacik, a black woman on the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee, responded to the critics of President Trump, saying:

I can’t believe people are upset I went to West Baltimore and filmed all of the trash. Hopefully this attention forces the city to clean up the mess & treat residents better. Enjoy your Saturday

And she provided this video:

More to come pic.twitter.com/gFFszjW490

And then comes these Tweets from people living in the district.

West Baltimore’s violent crime rate is approximately 3,500 per 100k people. The national violent crime rate is 394 per 100k. It’s one of the most violent places in one of the country’s most violent and dangerous cities. Ben Gittleson on Twitter — Cam Edwards (@CamEdwards) July 27, 2019

I invite Bill to walk the streets of West Baltimore at night with no security. Let’s go for a stroll bruh Bill Kristol on Twitter — Jeffrey Sykes (@J_Sykes2016) July 27, 2019

So far, no response from Cummings or Pelosi

The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming “Infested” is “Racist” Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings’ West Baltimore @ VIDEO: The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming "Infested" is "Racist" Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings' West Baltimore

WH Archives: Remarks by the President in Roundtable with My Brother's Keeper Alliance pic.twitter.com/37rRofnwic
"Infested" is a word used for vermin. Hence, saying Baltimore's people are vermin. It's actually very simple.
you are calling the potus a racist because he is a white republican ....that makes you a racist.

More importantly, regardless of race, she is a Cummings constituent who has experienced the failures of his District firsthand. Attacking Trump and Republicans will do little if nothing to improve things. What is the plan of Action? Cummings should take the lead and be accountable.

Cummings has no clue about his own people.

youngblacksfortrump.jpg

He keeps getting elected. He knows his constituents better than you. There aren't all that many black MAGA people. I'm black and don't know any.
why in the hell would they admit that they like Trump to an ignorant racist like you ????you and other racist like you would start shouting uncle Tom at the top of your shit smelling lungs !!! you see idiot thats why morons like you will never understand that the polls cant be trusted !!! Trump has millions of voters who will never admit that they are going to vote for him from fear of attacks from racist dumb asses like you !! but thats whiteys fault isnt it shit breath .everything is whiteys fault ....

Last edited:
Baltimore is filthy. Rat infestations are the least concerns. The filth of the streets wash off into the harbor then flow down through the Bay.

It’s the crime that needs to be addressed. The NYT did a nice piece earlier this year on how corrupt the city leaders have been and the struggles with violent crime.

Long term Democratic policies led by criminals have caused an issue.
Over-bearing and aggressive tactics around policing were employed and helped (although police involved shootings were up) until the Federal Government stepped in as oversight. Now that the feds are in charge? Dangerous city with greatest number of murders.

Calling that out and Cummins’ unwillingness to do anything is most certainly not racist. It’s the disgusting truth.

Rat infested” is now racist

cummings-rats-trump-1200x630.jpg

That’s what Pelosi claimed when President Trump told Super Hypocrit Cummings to spend more time in his “disgusting, rat and rodent infested” district than going after the Border Patrol.

Kimberly Klacik, a black woman on the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee, responded to the critics of President Trump, saying:

I can’t believe people are upset I went to West Baltimore and filmed all of the trash. Hopefully this attention forces the city to clean up the mess & treat residents better. Enjoy your Saturday

And she provided this video:

More to come pic.twitter.com/gFFszjW490

And then comes these Tweets from people living in the district.

West Baltimore’s violent crime rate is approximately 3,500 per 100k people. The national violent crime rate is 394 per 100k. It’s one of the most violent places in one of the country’s most violent and dangerous cities. Ben Gittleson on Twitter — Cam Edwards (@CamEdwards) July 27, 2019

I invite Bill to walk the streets of West Baltimore at night with no security. Let’s go for a stroll bruh Bill Kristol on Twitter — Jeffrey Sykes (@J_Sykes2016) July 27, 2019

So far, no response from Cummings or Pelosi

The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming “Infested” is “Racist” Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings’ West Baltimore @ VIDEO: The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming "Infested" is "Racist" Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings' West Baltimore

WH Archives: Remarks by the President in Roundtable with My Brother's Keeper Alliance pic.twitter.com/37rRofnwic
"Infested" is a word used for vermin. Hence, saying Baltimore's people are vermin. It's actually very simple.
you are calling the potus a racist because he is a white republican ....that makes you a racist.

No, he's being called a racist for his racist comments and policies.

Forum List

Back