Now it's Cummings turn

Bernie Sanders says it....and it's applauded.
Trump says the exact same thing and he's a racist.

Stop ignoring the millions who are hurting.
Bernie presents ideas to help. How did Trump offer to help?

Bernie presents policies that help the poor, working class, and MC. Rather then policies promoted by nearly all other politicians, that help only the wealthy. For this, he is ruthlessly criticized.

Why do so many Americans go against their self interest? Proof propaganda works

No intelligent person believes that regarding Bernie.

You mean no one who gets propagandized by Fox News or right wing radio. Right?

Bernie presents policies that help the poor, working class, and MC. Rather then policies promoted by nearly all other politicians, that help only the wealthy. For this, he is ruthlessly criticized.

I mean anyone that passed 3rd grade fucking math.

I mean anyone that passed 3rd grade fucking math.

That’s too bad. You aren’t informed. Open your mind up to differing opinions.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
Trump’s unwarranted attack of Cummings is yet another example of Trump’s racism and hate.

"Mr. President, I go home to my district daily," Cummings wrote on Twitter Saturday in response. "Each morning, I wake up, and I go and fight for my neighbors. It is my constitutional duty to conduct oversight of the Executive Branch. But, it is my moral duty to fight for my constituents."

Elijah Cummings: Trump blasts Baltimore-based district as 'disgusting,' 'rodent infested mess' - CNNPolitics

Unwarranted? Really? Is it true? If so, then it's warranted! We want the best for everyone, we want everyone to be the best and pursuing their dream and realizing their potential. It's actually people like Cummings that continually perpetuate the same problems without really doing anything to help. It's only been Trump and the Republicans that have done things which have allowed the African Americans to rise out of unemployment and better themselves.

The Dems have controlled the vast majority of these areas for decades and they are just as bad and often worse after all this time.

Lol
Boy,
A shit hole is a shit hole…
What does The degree have to do with it?

Because you guys don't dare talk about the 1,000's of small republican run all white towns and mid sized republican run majority white cities that are shitholes.

Perhaps you could list a few, especially since you feel there are 1000's.
  1. Portsmouth, Ohio
  2. Fall River, Massachusetts
  3. Sedalia, Missouri
  4. Pensacola, Florida
  5. Morristown, Tennessee
  6. Elkhart, Indiana
  7. Asheboro, North Carolina
  8. Rockford, Illinois
  9. Canton, Ohio
  10. Jackson, Michigan
Individual Campaign Contributions in Portsmouth, OH

In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 4,580 contributions totaling $78,787 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $17 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 246 contributions totaling $84,209 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $342 per contribution.

Individual Campaign Contributions in Fall River, MA
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 2,507 contributions totaling $224,045 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $89 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 566 contributions totaling $95,180 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $168 per contribution.

ndividual Campaign Contributions in Sedalia, MO
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 3,066 contributions totaling $434,328 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $142 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 1,728 contributions totaling $488,400 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $283 per contribution.

Race in Pensacola
- 62.9% are white
- 25.4% are black
- 2.9% are asian
- 0.4% are native american
- 0.1% claim Other
- 4.5% claim Hispanic Ethnicity

Individual Campaign Contributions in Pensacola, FL
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 4,580 contributions totaling $441,914 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $96 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 3,059 contributions totaling $1,189,744 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $389 per contribution.

Every single one of those towns are predominately white. Many, if not most, are represented by Republicans in congress. When you point a finger, you got three others pointing back at you.

Of course they are mostly white. It's because whites are the majority of the population in the US. That's irrelevant. What relevant is who is running these cities. It's the Democrats.

Be quiet. I am telling the motherfucking truth. It's a truth you and those like you do not have the moral character to face. You and those like you talk bullshit, but Trump is a racist and all of you bitches and bastards know it. And you defend it because that's what you are too.

I am not worried about my credibility among a bunch of sorry, no good, ignorant, trifling, immoral, white racist pieces of trash. There are white people here I can get along with and you no good maggots try bullying them too. I'm not playing with fire. I am the fire in this place. Whites like you lit this match about 54 years ago. So if you don't like what I am saying, don't post in my threads.

You are white and until you live as a black person don't ever come to me like you just did. What Trump said was racist. And I certainly am not going to argue about my conclusion with some ignorant white right wing extremist.

Trump is absolutely a racist. And the only people left in the Repug Party to defend him are also racists.

Typical libtarded trash talk.

You mean the truth. The Repub Party is dead, there is now only a Trump Party.

Who is left in the Trump Party besides racists like Trump?
You are just a typical Trump hater, you wouldn’t know truth if it bit you in the ass.

Quite the contrary. I know that 90% of Trump supporters are racists, which most likely includes you.

Prove it.

His “turn” to reply should be all of the great work he’s done over the last 40 years. All of the life improvements, the safer streets, the great jobs and education as well as how Baltimore is now a place people want to move to and a model city for the nation.

Well, that’s out isn’t it.

Obviously, an idiot Repug goober such as yourself thinks it's acceptable for a President of the U.S. to ridicule a major U.S. city, as "payback". Only a racist, morally depraved person such as Trump would resort to such tactics.
This from the same people that never utter a decent word about rural areas or flyover states. Take your indignation and was it up into a ball with your racist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Please tell me when Obama or any Democratic President ever called Alabama or Kansas "rat-infested" or made any comment remotely this demeaning. Hence, you lose.

Your shit is weak, racist Repug goober.
Saying that about Alabama or Kansas wouldn't be true.

Excellent logic, racist.

I live in Kansas and rats eat free out in rural areas.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
Baltimore appears among Orkin's top 10 Rodent infested cities. Every rodent infested city in the Top 10 are run by Democrats.

• Chicago
    • New York
    • Los Angeles (+1)
    • San Francisco – Oakland (+1)
    • Washington, DC (-2)
    • Philadelphia (+1)
    • Detroit (+2)
    • Baltimore (-2)
Baltimore also appears in America's top 10 cities Americans are fleeing, and every city in that Top 10 are run by Democrats.

The great exodus out of America’s blue cities

Mass Exodus from Blue States to Red States

Baltimore appears in Americas top 10 cities for violent crimes, and every city in that Top 10 are run by Democrats.

Top 10 most dangerous cities:

1. Detroit
2. St. Louis
3. Oakland
4. Memphis
5. Birmingham
6. Atlanta
7. Baltimore
8. Stockton
9. Cleveland
10. Buffalo

Need I go further?

Golly, I guess this gives a racist President such as Trump the right to ridicule a major city in the country that he runs.
The word Racism, or Racist, or Bigot, no longer has a meaning.

Words that No Longer Have Meaning

Actually it still has meaning. Your right wing gaslighting doesn't.

The People of West Baltimore are not interested in being used as pawns in a race or political war. They want their city cleaned up. Further, some are happy to see Trump call out Cummings.

Is Cummings going to engage in racial politics or is he going to be a leader and help his constituents? Calling Trump a racist is not helping get rid of the rats and keep the houses from falling. This has been going on way before Trump. It’s Cummings’ turn to be accountable.

Baltimore Resident 'Trump is Not Racist ... Cummings Has Done Nothing For Us'

Cummings keeps getting elected so the prevailing view is not what you present. Trump is the one engaging in racial politics.

Trump is the president, if he is so concerned about this community, he can do something about it.

There is no "popular vote "

There is but it just doesn’t count.

There have only been 5 presidential elections where the person with the fewest popular votes won.

The People of West Baltimore are not interested in being used as pawns in a race or political war. They want their city cleaned up. Further, some are happy to see Trump call out Cummings.

Is Cummings going to engage in racial politics or is he going to be a leader and help his constituents? Calling Trump a racist is not helping get rid of the rats and keep the houses from falling. This has been going on way before Trump. It’s Cummings’ turn to be accountable.

Cummings keeps getting elected so the prevailing view is not what you present. Trump is the one engaging in racial politics.

Trump is the president, if he is so concerned about this community, he can do something about it.

The question is why isn’t Cummings concerned about this community?

There have only been 5 presidential elections where the person with the fewest popular votes won.

Kewl
Is there a point to that?

Kewl

My point is that the popular vote does count.

The question is why isn’t Cummings concerned about this community?

That's a stupid question. Apparently he does.

Kimberly Klasic is a black Trump supporter. Why is it that the opinion of one black person represents all blacks but we can't paint a whole race with a broad when the opinion of one white is presented. Another example of the white republican double standard.

Last edited:
A microcosm of his presidency. Us vs. them.
that's exactly the point of his presidency. you get it now. It's leftist elites against us. It's been his main theme since day one. he won with it, why would he change it? strange.
I’m not sure how dividing a country and implementing policies that more than half the country opposes is a winning strategy for the country. It may be popular with his supporters and may even get him re-elected but will it be good for the country’s future........I’m not convinced.
Both ends are convinced that they will "beat" the other. Then they'll be able to cram their purist agenda down our throats with impunity.

That's much easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating, collaborating and innovating.

As long as they're in control, we'll continue to see wild, destructive swings back and forth. They don't care, because for them it's party over country.
Yeah.....people with morals and principles suck ass.
Not much morality or principle in hating those who dare to disagree with you, or in blindly following a tribe like a thoughtless, obedient sheep.
No, but we are allowed to disagree! We do! It seems you’re the one having the hate issues

Kewl

In a state yes, not nationally

Kewl

Obviously it does not. Your side wishes it did, only because you lost.

When your sides wins a vote by a majority you blab on about how the will of the people was respected. Then when you lose a majority vote you run to the courts to overturn the result and will of the people. What total phonies the Dem's are.

"Crazy Bernie Sanders recently equated the City of Baltimore to a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY! Based on that statement, I assume that Bernie must now be labeled a Racist, just as a Republican would if he used that term and standard! The fact is, Baltimore can be brought back, maybe even to new heights of success and glory, but not with King Elijah and that crew. When the leaders of Baltimore want to see the City rise again, I am in a very beautiful oval shaped office waiting for your call!

Al Sharpton would always ask me to go to his events. He would say, “it’s a personal favor to me.” Seldom, but sometimes, I would go. It was fine. He came to my office in T.T. during the presidential campaign to apologize for the way he was talking about me. Just a conman at work!

If the Democrats are going to defend the Radical Left “Squad” and King Elijah’s Baltimore Fail, it will be a long road to 2020. The good news for the Dems is that they have the Fake News Media in their pocket!

Baltimore, under the leadership of Elijah Cummings, has the worst Crime Statistics in the Nation. 25 years of all talk, no action! So tired of listening to the same old Bull...Next, Reverend Al will show up to complain & protest. Nothing will get done for the people in need. Sad!

I have known Al for 25 years. Went to fights with him & Don King, always got along well. He “loved Trump!” He would ask me for favors often. Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. Just doing his thing. Must have intimidated Comcast/NBC. Hates Whites & Cops!"

Kewl

You may not know what "count" means.

Forum List

Back