Now it's Cummings turn

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized.
A microcosm of his presidency. Us vs. them.
that's exactly the point of his presidency. you get it now. It's leftist elites against us. It's been his main theme since day one. he won with it, why would he change it? strange.
I have this weird belief that we should be on the same team.

That we should act like adults and work together.

I know. Weird.

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized.
that's exactly the point of his presidency. you get it now. It's leftist elites against us. It's been his main theme since day one. he won with it, why would he change it? strange.
I have this weird belief that we should be on the same team.

That we should act like adults and work together.

I know. Weird.
so do I, but I also know reality and when I watched the Kavanaugh hearing, I learned that wasn't ever going to be a reality. if your take away from that was one of the country coming together, well you have a different vision than me.

I’m not sure how dividing a country and implementing policies that more than half the country opposes is a winning strategy for the country. It may be popular with his supporters and may even get him re-elected but will it be good for the country’s future........I’m not convinced.
Both ends are convinced that they will "beat" the other. Then they'll be able to cram their purist agenda down our throats with impunity.

That's much easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating, collaborating and innovating.

As long as they're in control, we'll continue to see wild, destructive swings back and forth. They don't care, because for them it's party over country.

I’m not sure how dividing a country and implementing policies that more than half the country opposes is a winning strategy for the country. It may be popular with his supporters and may even get him re-elected but will it be good for the country’s future........I’m not convinced.
why do the dems do it then? why isn't it a concern that a president is called out as a racist for helping blacks? I'm sure you can explain that.
Maybe they feel left out of the conversation and the decisions. I don’t know but I do know it’s not a one sided issue.

We can have an adult discussion or you can continue to play the game that only one side is the problem.

Both ends are convinced that they will "beat" the other. Then they'll be able to cram their purist agenda down our throats with impunity.

That's much easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating, collaborating and innovating.

As long as they're in control, we'll continue to see wild, destructive swings back and forth. They don't care, because for them it's party over country.
yeah cause the leftists throwing 3 minute sound bites on the biased MSM every fking day does so much to unite this country. I crack up at your kind of stupid. you should visit reality for a change.

why do the dems do it then? why isn't it a concern that a president is called out as a racist for helping blacks? I'm sure you can explain that.
Maybe they feel left out of the conversation and the decisions. I don’t know but I do know it’s not a one sided issue.

We can have an adult discussion or you can continue to play the game that only one side is the problem.
no, both side are the problem, and then there's trump. wow, you haven't been following at all.

and that's how trump emerged the winner.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

There is no "popular vote "

no, both side are the problem, and then there's trump. wow, you haven't been following at all.

O..............Kay

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

There is but it just doesn’t count.

O..............Kay
You may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church picketer at a demonstration.

Nothing will get through.

O..............Kay
what? you still don't understand Trump is a third party that won. See, it's your failure to even understand what that election was about is simply amazing.

O..............Kay
You may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church picketer at a demonstration.

i'd rather be that than your kind. there isn't any word for it either. Trump people can't fix your kind of stupid. you have no ability to extend your thoughts passed democrat and republican.

Even my own leftist daughter now understands the trump thing. She came around, I almost fainted.

so it doesn't reflect the election at all. way to step out their poindexter.

O..............Kay

i'd rather be that than your kind. there isn't any word for it either. Trump people can't fix your kind of stupid. you have no ability to extend your thoughts passed democrat and republican.

Even my own leftist daughter now understands the trump thing. She came around, I almost fainted.

Are you responding to me. I can’t tell. The format confuses me

There's not
Each state has a popular vote and forwards that to the EC.
One can personally make a spreadsheet and add those up for their own joy or misery, but that's it.
There is no national popular vote.

There's not
One can personally make a spreadsheet and add those up for their own joy or misery, but that's it.
We disagree. If there wasn’t one then it wouldn’t be tallied. It’s tallied but it doesn’t count.

O..............Kay

Are you responding to me. I can’t tell. The format confuses me
I was not, but the way this tool works since MAC responded to you and I responded to him, it says I quoted you. I didn't.

There's not
We disagree. If there wasn’t one then it wouldn’t be tallied. It’s tallied but it doesn’t count.

Who tallies it?

There's not
it may be tallied, but it has no bearing on the outcome. It's fallacy to put value in it.

Forum List

Back