Now it's Cummings turn

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
Baltimore appears among Orkin's top 10 Rodent infested cities. Every rodent infested city in the Top 10 are run by Democrats.

• Chicago
    • New York
    • Los Angeles (+1)
    • San Francisco – Oakland (+1)
    • Washington, DC (-2)
    • Philadelphia (+1)
    • Detroit (+2)
    • Baltimore (-2)
Baltimore also appears in America's top 10 cities Americans are fleeing, and every city in that Top 10 are run by Democrats.

The great exodus out of America’s blue cities

Mass Exodus from Blue States to Red States

Baltimore appears in Americas top 10 cities for violent crimes, and every city in that Top 10 are run by Democrats.

Top 10 most dangerous cities:

1. Detroit
2. St. Louis
3. Oakland
4. Memphis
5. Birmingham
6. Atlanta
7. Baltimore
8. Stockton
9. Cleveland
10. Buffalo

Need I go further?

Golly, I guess this gives a racist President such as Trump the right to ridicule a major city in the country that he runs.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
His “turn” to reply should be all of the great work he’s done over the last 40 years. All of the life improvements, the safer streets, the great jobs and education as well as how Baltimore is now a place people want to move to and a model city for the nation.

Well, that’s out isn’t it.

Obviously, an idiot Repug goober such as yourself thinks it's acceptable for a President of the U.S. to ridicule a major U.S. city, as "payback". Only a racist, morally depraved person such as Trump would resort to such tactics.
This from the same people that never utter a decent word about rural areas or flyover states. Take your indignation and was it up into a ball with your racist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Please tell me when Obama or any Democratic President ever called Alabama or Kansas "rat-infested" or made any comment remotely this demeaning. Hence, you lose.

Your shit is weak, racist Repug goober.
Saying that about Alabama or Kansas wouldn't be true.

Excellent logic, racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Google up the video Fox aired today of Crazy Bernie ranthing about the shithole Elijah’s hood has become. You know, that extreme lefty radical Bernie.

The left bitching about Trump and or his supporters attacking other's.
irony_0.jpg

Not irony. It's called fighting back.
Oh it's called fighting back when the left does it when the right fights back it's called racism, sexism and every other ism under the sun spare us the hypocrite bullshit.

Hiding behind color, race, creed, gender in the fetal position after you were the one to initiate an attack is pathetic.

His “turn” to reply should be all of the great work he’s done over the last 40 years. All of the life improvements, the safer streets, the great jobs and education as well as how Baltimore is now a place people want to move to and a model city for the nation.

Obviously, an idiot Repug goober such as yourself thinks it's acceptable for a President of the U.S. to ridicule a major U.S. city, as "payback". Only a racist, morally depraved person such as Trump would resort to such tactics.
This from the same people that never utter a decent word about rural areas or flyover states. Take your indignation and was it up into a ball with your racist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Please tell me when Obama or any Democratic President ever called Alabama or Kansas "rat-infested" or made any comment remotely this demeaning. Hence, you lose.

Smelly Walmart People
Irredeemable Deplorables
Taco Bowl
Super Predators
Red Necks

All brought to you by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party.

Saying that about Alabama or Kansas wouldn't be true.

Excellent logic, racist.
Took 3 whole days for you to earn a spot on my much maligned ignore list.
Enjoy your stay with the rest of the assholes on the list.

Baltimore appears among Orkin's top 10 Rodent infested cities. Every rodent infested city in the Top 10 are run by Democrats.

• Chicago
    • New York
    • Los Angeles (+1)
    • San Francisco – Oakland (+1)
    • Washington, DC (-2)
    • Philadelphia (+1)
    • Detroit (+2)
    • Baltimore (-2)
Baltimore also appears in America's top 10 cities Americans are fleeing, and every city in that Top 10 are run by Democrats.

The great exodus out of America’s blue cities

Mass Exodus from Blue States to Red States

Baltimore appears in Americas top 10 cities for violent crimes, and every city in that Top 10 are run by Democrats.

Top 10 most dangerous cities:

1. Detroit
2. St. Louis
3. Oakland
4. Memphis
5. Birmingham
6. Atlanta
7. Baltimore
8. Stockton
9. Cleveland
10. Buffalo

Need I go further?

Golly, I guess this gives a racist President such as Trump the right to ridicule a major city in the country that he runs.
The word Racism, or Racist, or Bigot, no longer has a meaning.

Words that No Longer Have Meaning

Watch your mouth you little no-nut having bitch. The only people who trained me were the United States military. You're not even trained to wipe your own bitch ass. Elijah Cummings is a lowlife, lying sack of shit just like you and the faggot-ass OP are. Live with it.
You're a fine Christian Conservative Trump supporter..

I tell the truth you little punkass bitch, something that you are incapable of doing.

As for being a Christian, I don't allow baby-killing vermin like you to lecture me about morality, so go fuck yourself
And again.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, they whack 'em over the fence for me.
The pitcher for the opposing team usually tries to get the batter out If the batter is hitting the softballs you are pitching over the fence, you are probably loosing.

Just pointing out that you may want to rethink that analogy.

Be quiet. I am telling the motherfucking truth. It's a truth you and those like you do not have the moral character to face. You and those like you talk bullshit, but Trump is a racist and all of you bitches and bastards know it. And you defend it because that's what you are too.

I am not worried about my credibility among a bunch of sorry, no good, ignorant, trifling, immoral, white racist pieces of trash. There are white people here I can get along with and you no good maggots try bullying them too. I'm not playing with fire. I am the fire in this place. Whites like you lit this match about 54 years ago. So if you don't like what I am saying, don't post in my threads.

You are white and until you live as a black person don't ever come to me like you just did. What Trump said was racist. And I certainly am not going to argue about my conclusion with some ignorant white right wing extremist.

Trump is absolutely a racist. And the only people left in the Repug Party to defend him are also racists.

Typical libtarded trash talk.

You mean the truth. The Repub Party is dead, there is now only a Trump Party.

Who is left in the Trump Party besides racists like Trump?
You are just a typical Trump hater, you wouldn’t know truth if it bit you in the ass.

Quit the contrary. I know that 90% of Trump supporters are racists, which most likely includes you.

‘Quit” should be your operative word there buddy.

Watch your mouth you little no-nut having bitch. The only people who trained me were the United States military. You're not even trained to wipe your own bitch ass. Elijah Cummings is a lowlife, lying sack of shit just like you and the faggot-ass OP are. Live with it.

I tell the truth you little punkass bitch, something that you are incapable of doing.

As for being a Christian, I don't allow baby-killing vermin like you to lecture me about morality, so go fuck yourself
And again.

The pitcher for the opposing team usually tries to get the batter out If the batter is hitting the softballs you are pitching over the fence, you are probably loosing.

You're assuming I'm a pitcher in that analogy. I'm not.

I'm just a guy helping them to help me.

Trump needs to keep calling out the race baiting, division pushing congressmen such as cummings, cortez etc. They are worthless and add nothing of value to or for this country. It's time that someone start pointing this out.

And again.

Okay, now your analogy really doesn't make any sense, but go with it.

I've never played or watched a baseball game in which one team scored when the other team whacked 'em (the ball) over the fence.

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized.
A microcosm of his presidency. Us vs. them.
True and sadly those who blindly follow this narrative only encourage more division. I’ve never seen the country so personally divided in my lifetime. In the past we could disagree on policies but it never reached a fevered pitch of hating one another. This is not a “winning” roadmap for the country.

And again.

Okay, now your analogy really doesn't make any sense, but go with it.

I've never played or watched a baseball game in which one team scored when the other team whacked 'em (the ball) over the fence.
Great, I'll go with it, thanks so much!

Lol
Boy,
A shit hole is a shit hole…
What does The degree have to do with it?

Because you guys don't dare talk about the 1,000's of small republican run all white towns and mid sized republican run majority white cities that are shitholes.

Perhaps you could list a few, especially since you feel there are 1000's.
  1. Portsmouth, Ohio
  2. Fall River, Massachusetts
  3. Sedalia, Missouri
  4. Pensacola, Florida
  5. Morristown, Tennessee
  6. Elkhart, Indiana
  7. Asheboro, North Carolina
  8. Rockford, Illinois
  9. Canton, Ohio
  10. Jackson, Michigan
Individual Campaign Contributions in Portsmouth, OH

In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 4,580 contributions totaling $78,787 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $17 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 246 contributions totaling $84,209 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $342 per contribution.

Individual Campaign Contributions in Fall River, MA
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 2,507 contributions totaling $224,045 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $89 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 566 contributions totaling $95,180 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $168 per contribution.

ndividual Campaign Contributions in Sedalia, MO
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 3,066 contributions totaling $434,328 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $142 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 1,728 contributions totaling $488,400 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $283 per contribution.

Race in Pensacola
- 62.9% are white
- 25.4% are black
- 2.9% are asian
- 0.4% are native american
- 0.1% claim Other
- 4.5% claim Hispanic Ethnicity

Individual Campaign Contributions in Pensacola, FL
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 4,580 contributions totaling $441,914 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $96 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 3,059 contributions totaling $1,189,744 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $389 per contribution.

Every single one of those towns are predominately white. Many, if not most, are represented by Republicans in congress. When you point a finger, you got three others pointing back at you.

Alright, so 1000's now means 10, ALL white means kinda white, and while there are quite a few more democratic/liberals in the community doesn't matter because there's a republican representative....if nothing else, you always have excuses.

[
Most blacks/Hispanics are not racists.

Didn't you lie earlier that you, the single most racist person on USMB, are not racist? :eek:

Let's just say that you have ZERO credibility.

If you couldn't hate white people, what would you do with your life? :dunno:

I didn't lie. I've made no racist comments and the whining from snowflakes like you is about me pointing out continuing white racism in America. You'd could not exist without your racism. You don't determine credibility son.
Go back to Baltimore.

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized.
that's exactly the point of his presidency. you get it now. It's leftist elites against us. It's been his main theme since day one. he won with it, why would he change it? strange.

that's exactly the point of his presidency. you get it now. It's leftist elites against us. It's been his main theme since day one. he won with it, why would he change it? strange.
I’m not sure how dividing a country and implementing policies that more than half the country opposes is a winning strategy for the country. It may be popular with his supporters and may even get him re-elected but will it be good for the country’s future........I’m not convinced.

I’m not sure how dividing a country and implementing policies that more than half the country opposes is a winning strategy for the country. It may be popular with his supporters and may even get him re-elected but will it be good for the country’s future........I’m not convinced.
why do the dems do it then? why isn't it a concern that a president is called out as a racist for helping blacks? I'm sure you can explain that.

Forum List

Back