Now it's Cummings turn

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

There is no "popular vote "

There is but it just doesn’t count.

There's not
Each state has a popular vote and forwards that to the EC.
One can personally make a spreadsheet and add those up for their own joy or misery, but that's it.
There is no national popular vote.
We disagree. If there wasn’t one then it wouldn’t be tallied. It’s tallied but it doesn’t count.

Who tallies it?

I imagine votes are counted by a machine when they are cast. That's how we know how many people voted. Maybe tally is not the right term so I'll try and correct it by using the term cast votes.

The People of West Baltimore are not interested in being used as pawns in a race or political war. They want their city cleaned up. Further, some are happy to see Trump call out Cummings.

Is Cummings going to engage in racial politics or is he going to be a leader and help his constituents? Calling Trump a racist is not helping get rid of the rats and keep the houses from falling. This has been going on way before Trump. It’s Cummings’ turn to be accountable.

Baltimore Resident 'Trump is Not Racist ... Cummings Has Done Nothing For Us'

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

There's not
One can personally make a spreadsheet and add those up for their own joy or misery, but that's it.
We disagree. If there wasn’t one then it wouldn’t be tallied. It’s tallied but it doesn’t count.
it may be tallied, but it has no bearing on the outcome. It's fallacy to put value in it.

I think it's an important number to use when deciding policy. Our leaders should be focusing on what the people want. When they don't there is a huge swing during mid term elections. Those results also tell those in charge whether the people are happy with the direction they are choosing.

Just something to consider.

There's not
it may be tallied, but it has no bearing on the outcome. It's fallacy to put value in it.

I think it's an important number to use when deciding policy. Our leaders should be focusing on what the people want. When they don't there is a huge swing during mid term elections. Those results also tell those in charge whether the people are happy with the direction they are choosing.

And yet, This last midterm was the exact opposite of a huge swing - as midterms are rated.
People in the largest cities are never going to want the same thing as people not in the largest cities.
The founders knew this and planned for it.

There's not

And yet, This last midterm was the exact opposite of a huge swing - as midterms are rated.
People in the largest cities are never going to want the same thing as people not in the largest cities.
The founders knew this and planned for it.

Okay

His “turn” to reply should be all of the great work he’s done over the last 40 years. All of the life improvements, the safer streets, the great jobs and education as well as how Baltimore is now a place people want to move to and a model city for the nation.

Well, that’s out isn’t it.

Obviously, an idiot Repug goober such as yourself thinks it's acceptable for a President of the U.S. to ridicule a major U.S. city, as "payback". Only a racist, morally depraved person such as Trump would resort to such tactics.
It's fun to watch you worthless leftist traitors cry and cry and cry....

What did you say, racist?
Worthless leftist traitors isn't a race. Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?

Cummings is a piece of shit, just like the OP.
Cummings is a baby-killing, homo-promoting, racist piece of garbage.

Trump has done more for blacks in 2 years than Cummings has done his whole pathetic life.

jwfyzctr4gjf9lloshli.jpg

Tru Dat

Bernie Sanders says it....and it's applauded.
Trump says the exact same thing and he's a racist.

Stop ignoring the millions who are hurting.
Bernie presents ideas to help. How did Trump offer to help?

Bernie presents policies that help the poor, working class, and MC. Rather then policies promoted by nearly all other politicians, that help only the wealthy. For this, he is ruthlessly criticized.

Why do so many Americans go against their self interest? Proof propaganda works

No intelligent person believes that regarding Bernie.

His “turn” to reply should be all of the great work he’s done over the last 40 years. All of the life improvements, the safer streets, the great jobs and education as well as how Baltimore is now a place people want to move to and a model city for the nation.

Obviously, an idiot Repug goober such as yourself thinks it's acceptable for a President of the U.S. to ridicule a major U.S. city, as "payback". Only a racist, morally depraved person such as Trump would resort to such tactics.
This from the same people that never utter a decent word about rural areas or flyover states. Take your indignation and was it up into a ball with your racist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Please tell me when Obama or any Democratic President ever called Alabama or Kansas "rat-infested" or made any comment remotely this demeaning. Hence, you lose.

Your shit is weak, racist Repug goober.
Bitter people clinging to guns and god.

So fuck off twat.

The People of West Baltimore are not interested in being used as pawns in a race or political war. They want their city cleaned up. Further, some are happy to see Trump call out Cummings.

Is Cummings going to engage in racial politics or is he going to be a leader and help his constituents? Calling Trump a racist is not helping get rid of the rats and keep the houses from falling. This has been going on way before Trump. It’s Cummings’ turn to be accountable.

Baltimore Resident 'Trump is Not Racist ... Cummings Has Done Nothing For Us'
always avoid the facts and scream RACIST

There's not

what I think is important is for the legislators to represent the people who voted them in. And not use their pay to go after a sitting president on a hoax and coup! but shit what the fk do I know. It is the legislation that is suppose to legislate, and they are not, and instead you all are focused on nonsense of a tweet. When the meat of the tweet was to highlight the fact that the legislation isn't legislating.

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized.
A microcosm of his presidency. Us vs. them.
that's exactly the point of his presidency. you get it now. It's leftist elites against us. It's been his main theme since day one. he won with it, why would he change it? strange.
I’m not sure how dividing a country and implementing policies that more than half the country opposes is a winning strategy for the country. It may be popular with his supporters and may even get him re-elected but will it be good for the country’s future........I’m not convinced.
Both ends are convinced that they will "beat" the other. Then they'll be able to cram their purist agenda down our throats with impunity.

That's much easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating, collaborating and innovating.

As long as they're in control, we'll continue to see wild, destructive swings back and forth. They don't care, because for them it's party over country.
Yeah.....people with morals and principles suck ass.

This from the same people that never utter a decent word about rural areas or flyover states. Take your indignation and was it up into a ball with your racist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Please tell me when Obama or any Democratic President ever called Alabama or Kansas "rat-infested" or made any comment remotely this demeaning. Hence, you lose.

Your shit is weak, racist Repug goober.
yeah, don't ever mention that half of the population are DEPLORABLE, nope, cause hitlery and the entire Demoloser party called us that. but fk the DEPLORABLES, correct. I laugh at your double standards fk boi!!!
Oh, and how about the 'off the plantation' comments from the leftardists?

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized.
that's exactly the point of his presidency. you get it now. It's leftist elites against us. It's been his main theme since day one. he won with it, why would he change it? strange.
I’m not sure how dividing a country and implementing policies that more than half the country opposes is a winning strategy for the country. It may be popular with his supporters and may even get him re-elected but will it be good for the country’s future........I’m not convinced.
Both ends are convinced that they will "beat" the other. Then they'll be able to cram their purist agenda down our throats with impunity.

That's much easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating, collaborating and innovating.

As long as they're in control, we'll continue to see wild, destructive swings back and forth. They don't care, because for them it's party over country.
Not much morality or principle in hating those who dare to disagree with you, or in blindly following a tribe like a thoughtless, obedient sheep.

Not much morality or principle in hating those who dare to disagree with you, or in blindly following a tribe like a thoughtless, obedient sheep.
Yeah....can't we all just think alike??

Yeah....can't we all just think alike??
That's definitely how it is on the wings. Dittos! MAGA!

There was not one thing racist Trump said about Cummings or Baltimore. Cummings criticizes Trump all the time. Trump fired back. Where is the racism? What, because Cummings is Black he gets a pass on accountability for his job lwhile Trump gets held accountable for his? What had Cummings done for Baltimore to improve things? His wife certainly isn’t helping things.

What Trump said was racist. I am not going to argue with a bunch of racist whites about it.

Makes sense
Nothing in it for a racist black.

Forum List

Back