Now it's Cummings turn

[
Most blacks/Hispanics are not racists.

Didn't you lie earlier that you, the single most racist person on USMB, are not racist? :eek:

Let's just say that you have ZERO credibility.

If you couldn't hate white people, what would you do with your life? :dunno:

I didn't lie. I've made no racist comments and the whining from snowflakes like you is about me pointing out continuing white racism in America. You'd could not exist without your racism. You don't determine credibility son.

All you do is race bait and spew hatred at the white people you so despise. You are the single most racist person on USMB, by a HUGE margin.

No, that would most likely be you. Since you can't see the obvious racism on display all the time by your hero Trump. Instead, you go on childish rants about liberals being "commies", when Trump is the only one consorting with commies (i.e. Russia/Putin).

You are absolutely, breathtakingly moronic in every sense of the word.
There was no collusion. Idiot.

That's what Trump tells you. But Trump is a liar.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

Trump is doing the DNC a favor. Normally during the leadup to the primaries the candidates from a party are tearing each other apart and doing damage to the party in the long run. But this year Trump is keeping them unified.
So the ghettos can remain the same a year from now, a decade from now, fifty years from now, a century from now. Don't we have to try something else? Have some tolerance!

What is it you think that the Fed Govt should be doing to help the ghettos?

Ignite them?

Booker T. Washington spoke about men like Cummings.

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
Booker T. Washington

Lol!

Booker T. Washington was a fool.

The Tragedy And Betrayal Of Booker T. Washington

I’ve been (slowly) making my way through this Booker T. Washington biography. It really is a great read. But that aside, I think that it also highlights a great tragedy in race relations in this country. Washington is arguably the most effective and powerful black conservative in this country's history. (I maintain that Malcolm X was, for much of his public life, a black conservative.) Unlike today, Washington lived in a time when there actually was a credible black conservative tradition. Washington’s “Atlanta Compromise” is remembered as a betrayal and a sell-out because it accepted segregation, and argued against black political agitation. But in fact, at the time, the response from black America to the “Compromise” was at worst mixed, and at best quite positive. No less than W.E.B. Du Bois called the speech, “the basis for a real settlement between whites and black in the South.”

It makes sense, when you think about it. Washington basically said to the white South in 1895,“You win. We don’t want the right to vote. We just want to till our farms, better ourselves, and be left alone. Leave us in peace, and you’ll hear no more of this voting or integration business.” You have to remember the state of mind of black people, at that time. Reconstruction had been rolled back. The South was wracked by race riots. Three years after Washington’s speech, the only coup in American history was orchestrated in Wilmington, North Carolina by racist thugs. Washington was basically conceding what he'd already lost. In return he hoped to simply secure the right of good Christian blacks to work the land in peace.

The dominant logic of the post-Reconstruction era held that the real problem wasn't white racists, but carpetbaggers and meddlers from up North who’d elevated illiterate blacks above their station. The white Southerner, presumably, had no existential objection to blacks, they just didn’t want to live next door to them or have an illiterate and morally degenerate population electing their politicians. To this Washington, and much of black America, said Fine. Cease fire. You let us be, we’ll let you be.

In retrospect, this was a grievous error. In point of fact, whites actually did have an existential objection to black people. Their beef wasn’t that illiterates and moral degenerates might get too much power. Quite the opposite. Their beef was that blacks would prove to not be illiterates and moral degenerates, and thus fully able to compete with them. To see this point illustrated, one need only look at the history of race riots in the South. When white mobs set upon black communities they didn’t simply burn down the “morally degenerate” portions—they attacked the South’s burgeoning black middle and working class and its institutions. They went for the churches, the schools and the businesses.

So you see, Booker T was wrong. And he learned how wrong he was the hard way.

But that's what whites like you want. Soft punk ass blacks that shuffle and jive at your every command. Blacks who will just shut up and take it. Cummings won't be doing that.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
IM2, you're acting like the little boy who cried "wolf" too many times, when there was no wolf. You're playing with fire. I'm just saying so you won't lose all your credibility around the boards.

Be quiet. I am telling the motherfucking truth. It's a truth you and those like you do not have the moral character to face. You and those like you talk bullshit, but Trump is a racist and all of you bitches and bastards know it. And you defend it because that's what you are too.

I am not worried about my credibility among a bunch of sorry, no good, ignorant, trifling, immoral, white racist pieces of trash. There are white people here I can get along with and you no good maggots try bullying them too. I'm not playing with fire. I am the fire in this place. Whites like you lit this match about 54 years ago. So if you don't like what I am saying, don't post in my threads.

You are white and until you live as a black person don't ever come to me like you just did. What Trump said was racist. And I certainly am not going to argue about my conclusion with some ignorant white right wing extremist.

Sure, and Barack Obama raped small boys in the oval office that Michelle supplied him with.

It's every bit as true as the fucking lie you told.

No. You told a lie. What MoscowMitch said was true.

Didn't you lie earlier that you, the single most racist person on USMB, are not racist? :eek:

Let's just say that you have ZERO credibility.

If you couldn't hate white people, what would you do with your life? :dunno:

I didn't lie. I've made no racist comments and the whining from snowflakes like you is about me pointing out continuing white racism in America. You'd could not exist without your racism. You don't determine credibility son.

All you do is race bait and spew hatred at the white people you so despise. You are the single most racist person on USMB, by a HUGE margin.

No, that would most likely be you. Since you can't see the obvious racism on display all the time by your hero Trump. Instead, you go on childish rants about liberals being "commies", when Trump is the only one consorting with commies (i.e. Russia/Putin).

Nope, that's what the Mueller report told us. Idiot.

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
Booker T. Washington

Lol!

I’ve been (slowly) making my way through this Booker T. Washington biography. It really is a great read. But that aside, I think that it also highlights a great tragedy in race relations in this country. Washington is arguably the most effective and powerful black conservative in this country's history. (I maintain that Malcolm X was, for much of his public life, a black conservative.) Unlike today, Washington lived in a time when there actually was a credible black conservative tradition. Washington’s “Atlanta Compromise” is remembered as a betrayal and a sell-out because it accepted segregation, and argued against black political agitation. But in fact, at the time, the response from black America to the “Compromise” was at worst mixed, and at best quite positive. No less than W.E.B. Du Bois called the speech, “the basis for a real settlement between whites and black in the South.”

It makes sense, when you think about it. Washington basically said to the white South in 1895,“You win. We don’t want the right to vote. We just want to till our farms, better ourselves, and be left alone. Leave us in peace, and you’ll hear no more of this voting or integration business.” You have to remember the state of mind of black people, at that time. Reconstruction had been rolled back. The South was wracked by race riots. Three years after Washington’s speech, the only coup in American history was orchestrated in Wilmington, North Carolina by racist thugs. Washington was basically conceding what he'd already lost. In return he hoped to simply secure the right of good Christian blacks to work the land in peace.

The dominant logic of the post-Reconstruction era held that the real problem wasn't white racists, but carpetbaggers and meddlers from up North who’d elevated illiterate blacks above their station. The white Southerner, presumably, had no existential objection to blacks, they just didn’t want to live next door to them or have an illiterate and morally degenerate population electing their politicians. To this Washington, and much of black America, said Fine. Cease fire. You let us be, we’ll let you be.

In retrospect, this was a grievous error. In point of fact, whites actually did have an existential objection to black people. Their beef wasn’t that illiterates and moral degenerates might get too much power. Quite the opposite. Their beef was that blacks would prove to not be illiterates and moral degenerates, and thus fully able to compete with them. To see this point illustrated, one need only look at the history of race riots in the South. When white mobs set upon black communities they didn’t simply burn down the “morally degenerate” portions—they attacked the South’s burgeoning black middle and working class and its institutions. They went for the churches, the schools and the businesses.

But that's what whites like you want. Soft punk ass blacks that shuffle and jive at your every command. Blacks who will just shut up and take it. Cummings won't be doing that.
You're very ill.

Booker T. Washington

Lol!

You're very ill.

No, you're just a dumbass racist who likes hearing blacks say things which validate your idiocy even if it's wrong.

No it is not.

IM2, you're acting like the little boy who cried "wolf" too many times, when there was no wolf. You're playing with fire. I'm just saying so you won't lose all your credibility around the boards.

Be quiet. I am telling the motherfucking truth. It's a truth you and those like you do not have the moral character to face. You and those like you talk bullshit, but Trump is a racist and all of you bitches and bastards know it. And you defend it because that's what you are too.

I am not worried about my credibility among a bunch of sorry, no good, ignorant, trifling, immoral, white racist pieces of trash. There are white people here I can get along with and you no good maggots try bullying them too. I'm not playing with fire. I am the fire in this place. Whites like you lit this match about 54 years ago. So if you don't like what I am saying, don't post in my threads.

You are white and until you live as a black person don't ever come to me like you just did. What Trump said was racist. And I certainly am not going to argue about my conclusion with some ignorant white right wing extremist.

Trump is absolutely a racist. And the only people left in the Repug Party to defend him are also racists.

Booker T. Washington

Lol!

You're very ill.

No, you're just a dumbass racist who likes hearing blacks say things which validate your idiocy even if it's wrong.
I like intelligent people, regardless of skin color. You like racist black bureaucrats that exploit dumb black people like you.

No it is not.
You're really not very smart.

Booker T. Washington

Lol!

You're very ill.

I like intelligent people, regardless of skin color. You like racist black bureaucrats that exploit dumb black people like you.

I don't mean to insult you, but have you ever considered that Trump is exploiting dumb white people like you? Why is that out of the question?

As usual you are a lying sack of dog shit, just like Cummings.

Show ya right, prime benefactor of affirmative action.
You didn't answer my question about the video. Is it racist or not? Yes or no.

I gave you the only answer you're going to get.
Racist piece of shit.

That's what you are.

No you! Take that! :funnyface:

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized. Wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't remember much, but if it has to do with him winning--or getting Nielsen ratings--he's right on the ball.

That's really astute political analysis, Repug goober. You're basically saying that it's OK for Trump to make racist comments, as long as it doesn't hurt him politically. Bravo, idiot.

And last time I checked, Baltimore was part of the United States. It's pretty fucking deplorable for any president to talk about a major U.S. city in such a manner, like it's some third world country. Fuck Trump.
So, you like Baltimore the way it is? That’s nice.

Trump is President, fucktard. If he thinks Baltimore is in such bad shape, maybe he should try to do something about it.
Welcome, Moscow Mitch!

WB, Gumbo! :aargh:

His “turn” to reply should be all of the great work he’s done over the last 40 years. All of the life improvements, the safer streets, the great jobs and education as well as how Baltimore is now a place people want to move to and a model city for the nation.

Well, that’s out isn’t it.

Forum List

Back