Now it's Cummings turn

Baltimore is 9th in ranking of rat infestation.
Trump's own tower is worse.

this is the real reason:
There could be a more personal component, though: the House Oversight Committee authorised Cummings to subpoena work-related emails and texts sent by White House officials, including Trump’s daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner, on their personal accounts. As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Cummings - one of the most prominent African Americans in Congress - has launched investigations into Trump administration policies, including reports of poor treatment at migrant detention centres.
Blah, blah, and blah. Propaganda.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

Well, I'm going to tell you what I think. I don't think it's cool that little black boys and girls live in rat-infested trash filled places. I'm not okay with that. I am not sure why you are, or why you think it's somehow uncouth to call rat-infested places "rat-infested".

The truth is that so many people have had so many lies put in their ears that they think everyone outside of their rat-infested places hate them. I think it's sad, and I'm glad that my neighborhood is not like that.

My neighborhood is lovely. A slice of Americana. No rats that I know of. Quite a bit of diversity in my neighborhood. Hispanic, black, interracial couples, Indian. No one cares.

No one here, that I know of, thinks that any children should live in disgusting conditions, or would continue to vote for politicians who lined their own pockets with all good things while watching the living conditions of their constituents decline.

Well I don't think people should be subject to vermin, flies and roaches in trump restaurants, so tit for tat. Don't believe me just google trump restaurants health inspections.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
/----/ "Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic."
Bullshyt. The popular vote is a meaningless statistic and you don't have the foggiest idea why people voted for or against him. Sure you have some generalizations, but no specifics. Please link to the study that proves otherwise.
are you a moron.gif

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun.

Isn't Cummings that lying sack of poo that said he was spat upon while walking through the crowd? The guy that doubled down on the lie despite all the video images that showed no such thing?

Yep, that's him.

All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

Have your abilities as a prognosticator of future elections improved since you assured us Hillary would win?

Just wondering.

this is the real reason:
There could be a more personal component, though: the House Oversight Committee authorised Cummings to subpoena work-related emails and texts sent by White House officials, including Trump’s daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner, on their personal accounts. As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Cummings - one of the most prominent African Americans in Congress - has launched investigations into Trump administration policies, including reports of poor treatment at migrant detention centres.
Actually exists from 6 months ago:
Trump's NYC eateries written up for 'live mice,' other 'critical' health code violations in recent months

Rat infested” is now racist

cummings-rats-trump-1200x630.jpg

That’s what Pelosi claimed when President Trump told Super Hypocrit Cummings to spend more time in his “disgusting, rat and rodent infested” district than going after the Border Patrol.

Kimberly Klacik, a black woman on the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee, responded to the critics of President Trump, saying:

I can’t believe people are upset I went to West Baltimore and filmed all of the trash. Hopefully this attention forces the city to clean up the mess & treat residents better. Enjoy your Saturday

And she provided this video:

More to come pic.twitter.com/gFFszjW490

And then comes these Tweets from people living in the district.

West Baltimore’s violent crime rate is approximately 3,500 per 100k people. The national violent crime rate is 394 per 100k. It’s one of the most violent places in one of the country’s most violent and dangerous cities. Ben Gittleson on Twitter — Cam Edwards (@CamEdwards) July 27, 2019

I invite Bill to walk the streets of West Baltimore at night with no security. Let’s go for a stroll bruh Bill Kristol on Twitter — Jeffrey Sykes (@J_Sykes2016) July 27, 2019

So far, no response from Cummings or Pelosi

The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming “Infested” is “Racist” Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings’ West Baltimore @ VIDEO: The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming "Infested" is "Racist" Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings' West Baltimore

WH Archives: Remarks by the President in Roundtable with My Brother's Keeper Alliance pic.twitter.com/37rRofnwic

Looks like a friend of Farakan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernie Sanders says it....and it's applauded.
Trump says the exact same thing and he's a racist.

Bernie Sanders must be some sort of racist because he says that Cumming's district which has been ran by the corrupt Democrats for many generations and is a "third world country" .

Bernie has a plan to help. What does Trump say in that tweet?
You folks aren't really listening.

Yeah. Bernie’s got his finger on the pulse of the black community. And the other one up his ass.

What I'd really like to know is why are the folks in Baltimore so adverse to criticism? Why do they actually expect others to shut up about the fact that the place is a real shithole and none of their leaders including Mr. Cummings are interested in the least to improving the tower, getting rid of the city's Crime Problem and other crisis?

I suppose that President Trump could pretend as if everything is hunky-dory in the Charm City, to get the votes.

But that's just not the President's ways on this kind of thing.

Bernie Sanders says it....and it's applauded.
Trump says the exact same thing and he's a racist.

Stop ignoring the millions who are hurting.
Bernie presents ideas to help. How did Trump offer to help?

Bernie presents policies that help the poor, working class, and MC. Rather then policies promoted by nearly all other politicians, that help only the wealthy. For this, he is ruthlessly criticized.

Why do so many Americans go against their self interest? Proof propaganda works

He presents lip service. He’s out for himself.

Well, I'm going to tell you what I think. I don't think it's cool that little black boys and girls live in rat-infested trash filled places. I'm not okay with that. I am not sure why you are, or why you think it's somehow uncouth to call rat-infested places "rat-infested".

The truth is that so many people have had so many lies put in their ears that they think everyone outside of their rat-infested places hate them. I think it's sad, and I'm glad that my neighborhood is not like that.

My neighborhood is lovely. A slice of Americana. No rats that I know of. Quite a bit of diversity in my neighborhood. Hispanic, black, interracial couples, Indian. No one cares.

No one here, that I know of, thinks that any children should live in disgusting conditions, or would continue to vote for politicians who lined their own pockets with all good things while watching the living conditions of their constituents decline.

That community has a median income of 60,000 dollars, a higher rate of kids going to college than the national average and the majority of citizens are college educated. Rats do live in your neighborhood sue. They live everywhere. The question is are they invading your home? But this community is not rat infested. A few Trump supporters went into the community and cherry picked places to film and Trump used this fake depiction to attack Cummings.

Baltimore was a shithole when Obama was in office. It’s been a shithole for over 25 years now. That’s why they made the show, the Wire. It’s all about the crime and politics in Baltimore. Hamsterdam. What’s that have to do with Trump. Maybe don’t throw garbage outside your house. That would be a start. Poor doesn’t have to mean dirty. Plenty of people are poor, but take pride in their communities.

this is the real reason:
Actually exists from 6 months ago:
Trump's NYC eateries written up for 'live mice,' other 'critical' health code violations in recent months
So?

You guys are butt hurt because you know Trump is right about Baltimore!
I've never been there, so how the hell would I know? Have you ever been there? If not, why does anyone but Trump care?

Ive been there but only to the nice parts, Fells, Harbor, etc. I didnt go anywhere else because clients that live in DC, Baltimore, Va. area said to not wander out of the specific areas because its a crime infested shithole. We went to Edgar Allen Poes house and that was a scary area, locals said "Oh thats nothing"

Trump is doing the DNC a favor. Normally during the leadup to the primaries the candidates from a party are tearing each other apart and doing damage to the party in the long run. But this year Trump is keeping them unified.

You have no evidence that illegal aliens vote, my dear racist Repug lightweight lump of shit.

Until you can produce such evidence, kindly go fuck yourself.

DERP

Stupid fucking Stalinist.

{If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered or preregistered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration or preregistration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560,}

California registers and protects illegal aliens voting.

It does no such thing, dumb fuck. I'm afraid that you will have to explain your pathetically fucked-up logic to me.

That is called a "law," commie traitor. Can you say "law?" Didn't think so, you're far too fucking stupid. The law dictates that California will consider illegal aliens voting to be done with "official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting "

Get it stupid? Of course you don't. you're a Stalinist with a single digit IQ.

What you posted states no such thing, Repug goober.

Section 2262 states: "The Secretary of State and the Department of Motor Vehicles shall establish the California New Motor Voter Program for the purpose of increasing opportunities for voter registration by any person who is qualified to be a voter under Section 2 of Article II of the California Constitution."

How is this allowing illegal aliens to vote?

You lose yet again, commie.

Cited quote, you fucking liar.

Bill Text - AB-1407 California New Motor Voter Program: voter registration.

You commies, not a hint of integrity in any of you.

You have no evidence that illegal aliens vote, my dear racist Repug lightweight lump of shit.

Until you can produce such evidence, kindly go fuck yourself.

DERP

Stupid fucking Stalinist.

{If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered or preregistered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration or preregistration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560,}

California registers and protects illegal aliens voting.

It does no such thing, dumb fuck. I'm afraid that you will have to explain your pathetically fucked-up logic to me.

That is called a "law," commie traitor. Can you say "law?" Didn't think so, you're far too fucking stupid. The law dictates that California will consider illegal aliens voting to be done with "official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting "

Get it stupid? Of course you don't. you're a Stalinist with a single digit IQ.

What you posted states no such thing, Repug goober.

Section 2262 states: "The Secretary of State and the Department of Motor Vehicles shall establish the California New Motor Voter Program for the purpose of increasing opportunities for voter registration by any person who is qualified to be a voter under Section 2 of Article II of the California Constitution."

How is this allowing illegal aliens to vote?

You lose yet again, commie.

Cited quote, you fucking liar.

Bill Text - AB-1407 California New Motor Voter Program: voter registration.

You commies, not a hint of integrity in any of you.

There is nothing in your link that supports your lie...."The law dictates that California will consider illegal aliens voting to be done with "official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting ""

Trump is doing the DNC a favor. Normally during the leadup to the primaries the candidates from a party are tearing each other apart and doing damage to the party in the long run. But this year Trump is keeping them unified.
So the ghettos can remain the same a year from now, a decade from now, fifty years from now, a century from now. Don't we have to try something else? Have some tolerance!

Forum List

Back