Now it's Cummings turn

The Beleaguered Tenants of ā€œKushnervilleā€: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore

ā€œThe Beleaguered Tenants of ā€˜Kushnerville.ā€™ā€ Thatā€™s the headline of a recent piece in ProPublica about the real estate dealings of Trumpā€™s son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner. The piece looks at how Kushnerā€™s former company Kushner Companies has acted as a ā€œneglectful and litigiousā€ landlord of low-income housing units in Baltimore. ProPublica reporter Alec MacGillis chronicles how Kushner Companies hounded low-income tenants with a barrage of lawsuits, eviction notices and late feesā€”even when the tenants were in the right. Tenants also described terrible maintenance practices, which created nearly unlivable conditions for some families.

The Beleaguered Tenants of ā€œKushnervilleā€: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore | Democracy Now!

Maybe Trump starts with his own family when he talks about such matters,
Slumlords are a problem. What action are you planning on taking?

I'm not president and I'm not insulting a city in the country I'm supposed to represent. What is the Oompa Loompa Oligarch doing about it is the question. What is he doing about poverty and homelessness in ANY American city?
Cutting food stamps to 3 million?
Ignoring the infrastructure promises?
Trying to repeal health insurance for all?

Will those work?

There are places in worse shape and Trump doesn't say shit.
Lol
Boy,
A shit hole is a shit holeā€¦
What does The degree have to do with it?

Because you guys don't dare talk about the 1,000's of small republican run all white towns and mid sized republican run majority white cities that are shitholes.
Lol
Boy,
When are you gonna realize thereā€™s no difference between career politicians no matter what party they pick.

Career politicians have 100% proven track record that they canā€™t run shit...

You still never talk about the 1,000's of small republican run all white towns and mid sized republican run majority white cities that are shitholes. Instead you come up with that both sides shit.
Lol
Boy,
Because there is no differenceā€¦ Most people learn that by grade school

If there is no difference, you present examples from both sides.

Most people learn that by grade school.

The Beleaguered Tenants of ā€œKushnervilleā€: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore

ā€œThe Beleaguered Tenants of ā€˜Kushnerville.ā€™ā€ Thatā€™s the headline of a recent piece in ProPublica about the real estate dealings of Trumpā€™s son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner. The piece looks at how Kushnerā€™s former company Kushner Companies has acted as a ā€œneglectful and litigiousā€ landlord of low-income housing units in Baltimore. ProPublica reporter Alec MacGillis chronicles how Kushner Companies hounded low-income tenants with a barrage of lawsuits, eviction notices and late feesā€”even when the tenants were in the right. Tenants also described terrible maintenance practices, which created nearly unlivable conditions for some families.

The Beleaguered Tenants of ā€œKushnervilleā€: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore | Democracy Now!

I'm not president and I'm not insulting a city in the country I'm supposed to represent. What is the Oompa Loompa Oligarch doing about it is the question. What is he doing about poverty and homelessness in ANY American city?
Lol
Some shit cannot be fixedā€¦ Basically because no one wants to fix it.

Successful people cannot be controlled by Progressivesā€¦ Fact

Progressives are more successful than conservatives.
Lol
Boy,
That went right over your head didnā€™t it?
Let me explain crooked politics 101 to you, Progressives need the unsuccessful masses Get their policies passed. That is the only way they can control and stay in power.

The welfare state/deep state needs a constant flow of the deaf, dumb and blind... That is why they also need diseased illegal aliens along with urban America.

Will those work?
You forgot the tax cut benefiting the 1% and the rolling back of restrictions on payday lenders.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Gosh, I think they think Donald Trump wants that for them too, instead of pandering to them for their vote Democrat style. Imagine that.

They know what Trump really thinks...

FBI releases documents related to Trump apartment discrimination case

And members of Trump's family don't want them to have nice homes...

Something Trump-Besieged Baltimore Would Love To Ditch: Decrepit 'Kushnerville' Housing
Oh....so an apartment complex run by Trump's father in the 70s proves that Trump is a racist?

Is stating the obvious racist as well?

What I noticed is whenever a neighborhood becomes predominantly black, property values tank. Democrats have been using Gentrification for decades to lower property values in their cities so they can make a killing in the housing market.
Trump's family has always been racist. The Don just realized that letting his true self show thru is the only way to expand his base. You won't ever leave him no matter how blatantly racist he is, but he's lost voters since 2016 and has done nothing to reach out to anyone else. He can still get the "he's not racist enough folks" and appears to be trying.
Actually all you have to do to become a racist is become a registered Republican.

Millions Mourn As Rocker/Activist Ted Nugent, Age 68, Found Alive

Ted-Nugent-AP470397900106.jpg
Not at all...but you're signaling that racism isn't a deal breaker. Not all republicans are racists but the majority of racists vote for Republicans.
Not at all.....most blacks and Hispanics are racists....and most of them vote for Democrats.

Oh....so an apartment complex run by Trump's father in the 70s proves that Trump is a racist?

What I noticed is whenever a neighborhood becomes predominantly black, property values tank. Democrats have been using Gentrification for decades to lower property values in their cities so they can make a killing in the housing market.
Trump's family has always been racist. The Don just realized that letting his true self show thru is the only way to expand his base. You won't ever leave him no matter how blatantly racist he is, but he's lost voters since 2016 and has done nothing to reach out to anyone else. He can still get the "he's not racist enough folks" and appears to be trying.
Actually all you have to do to become a racist is become a registered Republican.

Not at all...but you're signaling that racism isn't a deal breaker. Not all republicans are racists but the majority of racists vote for Republicans.
Not at all.....most blacks and Hispanics are racists....and most of them vote for Democrats.

Most blacks/Hispanics are not racists.

I'm a commie, LOL. You're the stupid fucker who supports the racist Trump, who spends all his time sucking the cock of commie Vladimir Putin. Fucking idiot.

DERP

Hey everyone, stupid fuck still promotes the "Rushan Colyooshan" conspiracy theory. :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

{The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

You dumb commie traitor.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized. Wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't remember much, but if it has to do with him winning--or getting Nielsen ratings--he's right on the ball.

That's really astute political analysis, Repug goober. You're basically saying that it's OK for Trump to make racist comments, as long as it doesn't hurt him politically. Bravo, idiot.

And last time I checked, Baltimore was part of the United States. It's pretty fucking deplorable for any president to talk about a major U.S. city in such a manner, like it's some third world country. Fuck Trump.

With all due respect, Oldlady is no defender of Trumps racism. I do agree with your second paragraph.

Then I will apologize to her. However, her analysis is wrong. Repugs lost big in 2018, due largely to Trump's inflammatory racist comments such as this. I saw a recent poll that around 50% of white Republican women are turned off by Trump's racism. Trump is slowly eroding his base.

Fair enough. And you are correct about what Trump is doing.

I'm a commie, LOL. You're the stupid fucker who supports the racist Trump, who spends all his time sucking the cock of commie Vladimir Putin. Fucking idiot.

DERP

Hey everyone, stupid fuck still promotes the "Rushan Colyooshan" conspiracy theory. :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

{The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

You dumb commie traitor.

Why was Donald Trump Jr. meeting with commies at Trump Tower, my dear Repug lightweight lump of shit?

You have zero understanding of racism. Must be how you can support Trump.

Will those work?
So weā€™ve had food stamps, welfare, Obamacare, and infrastructure, remember shovel ready? Did they help?

You have no evidence that illegal aliens vote, my dear racist Repug lightweight lump of shit.

Until you can produce such evidence, kindly go fuck yourself.

DERP

Stupid fucking Stalinist.

{If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered or preregistered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the personā€™s registration or preregistration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560,}
Bill Text - AB-1407 California New Motor Voter Program: voter registration.

California registers and protects illegal aliens voting.

Trump ran his mouth. Ask him what he is going to do. Because I guarantee Trump is a slumlord also.
Slum lords are the scourge of the earth. What action are you planning on taking?

Otherwise you are simply using people for political points. It's probably going to take another election cycle for the Democratic Party to get grasp this.

Trump is the president. He can do something about it.

That's a cop out. The reality is that you don't care.

No cop out. A statement of fact. Trump is the president and he can create an immediate change. That's the reality here.

Will those work?
So weā€™ve had food stamps, welfare, Obamacare, and infrastructure, remember shovel ready? Did they help?

You need to think before you hit the button.

Trump ran his mouth. Ask him what he is going to do. Because I guarantee Trump is a slumlord also.
Slum lords are the scourge of the earth. What action are you planning on taking?

Otherwise you are simply using people for political points. It's probably going to take another election cycle for the Democratic Party to get grasp this.

Trump is the president. He can do something about it.

That's a cop out. The reality is that you don't care.

No cop out. A statement of fact. Trump is the president and he can create an immediate change. That's the reality here.

Like I said, it's probably going to take another election cycle before this begins to sink in.

ā€œRat infestedā€ is now racist

cummings-rats-trump-1200x630.jpg

Thatā€™s what Pelosi claimed when President Trump told Super Hypocrit Cummings to spend more time in his ā€œdisgusting, rat and rodent infestedā€ district than going after the Border Patrol.

Kimberly Klacik, a black woman on the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee, responded to the critics of President Trump, saying:

I canā€™t believe people are upset I went to West Baltimore and filmed all of the trash. Hopefully this attention forces the city to clean up the mess & treat residents better. Enjoy your Saturday

And she provided this video:

More to come pic.twitter.com/gFFszjW490

And then comes these Tweets from people living in the district.

West Baltimoreā€™s violent crime rate is approximately 3,500 per 100k people. The national violent crime rate is 394 per 100k. Itā€™s one of the most violent places in one of the countryā€™s most violent and dangerous cities. Ben Gittleson on Twitter ā€” Cam Edwards (@CamEdwards) July 27, 2019

I invite Bill to walk the streets of West Baltimore at night with no security. Letā€™s go for a stroll bruh Bill Kristol on Twitter ā€” Jeffrey Sykes (@J_Sykes2016) July 27, 2019

So far, no response from Cummings or Pelosi

The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming ā€œInfestedā€ is ā€œRacistā€ Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummingsā€™ West Baltimore @ VIDEO: The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming "Infested" is "Racist" Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings' West Baltimore

WH Archives: Remarks by the President in Roundtable with My Brother's Keeper Alliance pic.twitter.com/37rRofnwic

yea, and AOC says that even cauliflower is racist white people food

Forum List

Back