Now it's Cummings turn

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
Lol
Baltimore is a classic case of people shitting where the eat and sleep, and the career politicians running the area... Have done nothing to change that fact. On purpose.
Successful people cannot be controlled by Progressives

Wrong.
Lol
Stings... huh?

No.
66041616_2419555141589364_866829386513383424_n.png

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore

“The Beleaguered Tenants of ‘Kushnerville.’” That’s the headline of a recent piece in ProPublica about the real estate dealings of Trump’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner. The piece looks at how Kushner’s former company Kushner Companies has acted as a “neglectful and litigious” landlord of low-income housing units in Baltimore. ProPublica reporter Alec MacGillis chronicles how Kushner Companies hounded low-income tenants with a barrage of lawsuits, eviction notices and late fees—even when the tenants were in the right. Tenants also described terrible maintenance practices, which created nearly unlivable conditions for some families.

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore | Democracy Now!

Maybe Trump starts with his own family when he talks about such matters,
Slumlords are a problem. What action are you planning on taking?

Trump ran his mouth. Ask him what he is going to do. Because I guarantee Trump is a slumlord also.
Slum lords are the scourge of the earth. What action are you planning on taking?

Otherwise you are simply using people for political points. It's probably going to take another election cycle for the Democratic Party to grasp this.

Last edited:
So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized. Wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't remember much, but if it has to do with him winning--or getting Nielsen ratings--he's right on the ball.

That's really astute political analysis, Repug goober. You're basically saying that it's OK for Trump to make racist comments, as long as it doesn't hurt him politically. Bravo, idiot.

And last time I checked, Baltimore was part of the United States. It's pretty fucking deplorable for any president to talk about a major U.S. city in such a manner, like it's some third world country. Fuck Trump.
So, you like Baltimore the way it is? That’s nice.

Trump is President, fucktard. If he thinks Baltimore is in such bad shape, maybe he should try to do something about it.

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized. Wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't remember much, but if it has to do with him winning--or getting Nielsen ratings--he's right on the ball.

Baltimore is a third world shit hole - simple fact. Anyone who has EVER been to Baltimore knows it's like stepping into the most backward central African sewer in the nation. People in San Bernardino look down their nose at Baltimore.

More bullshit. I live in Kansas in a town surrounded by small all white shithole towns.

Okay so we have a consensus. Baltimore is just fine and needs zero attention from Cummings!

Oh look, a prog features a thread about how conservatives crazy-speak and are racist. Reads like projection to me.

Where you going to be when Trump wins? Someone bookmark this guy's thread.

Elijah Cummings is a scumbag, he's not worth a shit. Shove your racist BS up your racist ass IM2. That's going to be a full fit, but you're used to that.

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore

“The Beleaguered Tenants of ‘Kushnerville.’” That’s the headline of a recent piece in ProPublica about the real estate dealings of Trump’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner. The piece looks at how Kushner’s former company Kushner Companies has acted as a “neglectful and litigious” landlord of low-income housing units in Baltimore. ProPublica reporter Alec MacGillis chronicles how Kushner Companies hounded low-income tenants with a barrage of lawsuits, eviction notices and late fees—even when the tenants were in the right. Tenants also described terrible maintenance practices, which created nearly unlivable conditions for some families.

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore | Democracy Now!

Trump ran his mouth. Ask him what he is going to do. Because I guarantee Trump is a slumlord also.
Slum lords are the scourge of the earth. What action are you planning on taking?

Otherwise you are simply using people for political points. It's probably going to take another election cycle for the Democratic Party to get grasp this.

Trump is the president. He can do something about it.

That's really astute political analysis, Repug goober. You're basically saying that it's OK for Trump to make racist comments, as long as it doesn't hurt him politically. Bravo, idiot.

And last time I checked, Baltimore was part of the United States. It's pretty fucking deplorable for any president to talk about a major U.S. city in such a manner, like it's some third world country. Fuck Trump.

There are places in worse shape and Trump doesn't say shit.
Lol
Boy,
A shit hole is a shit hole…
What does The degree have to do with it?

Oh look, a prog features a thread about how conservatives crazy-speak and are racist. Reads like projection to me.

Elijah Cummings is a scumbag, he's not worth a shit. Shove your racist BS up your racist ass IM2. That's going to be a full fit, but you're used to that.

Yawn! Show an example of my racism.

Trump is President, fucktard. If he thinks Baltimore is in such bad shape, maybe he should try to do something about it.
Welcome, Moscow Mitch!

With all due respect, Oldlady is no defender of Trumps racism. I do agree with your second paragraph.

Then I will apologize to her. However, her analysis is wrong. Repugs lost big in 2018, due largely to Trump's inflammatory racist comments such as this. I saw a recent poll that around 50% of white Republican women are turned off by Trump's racism. Trump is slowly eroding his base.

Otherwise you are simply using people for political points. It's probably going to take another election cycle for the Democratic Party to get grasp this.

That's a cop out. The reality is that you don't care.

Lol
Progressives cannot control successful people...

Really!? You have a reputation of being a racist, now you want someone to find an example.

Lol
Boy,

Because you guys don't dare talk about the 1,000's of small republican run all white towns and mid sized republican run majority white cities that are shitholes.

Really!? You have a reputation of being a racist, now you want someone to find an example.

I haven't heard of his reputation as a racist. I'd like to see your examples.

Gosh, I think they think Donald Trump wants that for them too, instead of pandering to them for their vote Democrat style. Imagine that.

They know what Trump really thinks...

FBI releases documents related to Trump apartment discrimination case

And members of Trump's family don't want them to have nice homes...

Something Trump-Besieged Baltimore Would Love To Ditch: Decrepit 'Kushnerville' Housing
Oh....so an apartment complex run by Trump's father in the 70s proves that Trump is a racist?

Is stating the obvious racist as well?

What I noticed is whenever a neighborhood becomes predominantly black, property values tank. Democrats have been using Gentrification for decades to lower property values in their cities so they can make a killing in the housing market.
Trump's family has always been racist. The Don just realized that letting his true self show thru is the only way to expand his base. You won't ever leave him no matter how blatantly racist he is, but he's lost voters since 2016 and has done nothing to reach out to anyone else. He can still get the "he's not racist enough folks" and appears to be trying.
Actually all you have to do to become a racist is become a registered Republican.

Millions Mourn As Rocker/Activist Ted Nugent, Age 68, Found Alive

Ted-Nugent-AP470397900106.jpg
Not at all...but you're signaling that racism isn't a deal breaker. Not all republicans are racists but the majority of racists vote for Republicans.

Lol
Boy,

Because you guys don't dare talk about the 1,000's of small republican run all white towns and mid sized republican run majority white cities that are shitholes.

Perhaps you could list a few, especially since you feel there are 1000's.

Oh really? So he can fire Cummings and replace him with someone who doesn't steal everything not nailed down?

Doesn't work like that, Klan boi. This is America, not Uganda (though you sure couldn't tell by Baltimore.) The people of Maryland elect the crooks who steal all the funds and run pay to play rackets that have driven the city to ruin. Only they can fix the mess they created.

Forum List

Back