Now it's Cummings turn

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

I saw someone pegged. Cunmings "Milkdud Head"....priceless for the racist

Trump would not be Trump if he was not continually making sure large numbers of people will never vote for republicans ever again.

The Democratic Party is scared that President Trump is making gains with Black Voters.
That is why they are continusly calling him a racist.

MSNBC: Trump ‘More Popular with Black Voters than Mayor Pete’

Baltimore is the tip of the iceberg. I believe Trump's 2020 campaign strategy will be briefing the America people about countless Dem run disaster cities across the nation. Holding them accountable for decades of failure. As POTUS he will use the bully pulpit to shine a spotlight on how the Dem party has failed the poor in these cities.
I grew up in Alabama. There is no greater example of what conservatives do to a place than that. Did the GOP fail Alabama in it's chronic inability to thrive?

In most red states all of the problems are in the Democrat congressional districts
poverty
bad schools
crime
corruption
high taxes
Sorry guy you are talking to someone who knows what rural America is really like. Poverty, drug addiction, crime and despair exist in your small towns just like everywhere else. The sorriest people i have ever seen lived out in the country but they were white and voted republican. The GOP has convinced these desperately poor people that they are better off than anyone living in a city. The actual truth is that they never do any better until they leave and go where the jobs are, the cities.
I belive you.
Left Wing Bigots hate poor white people.

David Simon
Verified account @AoDespair
14h14 hours ago

#WEAREBALTIMORE and there's a block party today on my southside street. This is a city of good Americans who deserve more than a grifting, hollow and self-absorbed failure of a man as their president. @realDonaldTrump is a permanent stain on our land.pic.twitter.com/sQAeE7pC1p

EAheCCcWwAA0Dym.jpg

5:40 PM - 27 Jul 2019

819 replies 5,827 retweets 30,804 likes

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

I saw someone pegged. Cunmings "Milkdud Head"....priceless for the racist

Another of the prime beneficiary of affirmative action spews her filth.

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore

“The Beleaguered Tenants of ‘Kushnerville.’” That’s the headline of a recent piece in ProPublica about the real estate dealings of Trump’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner. The piece looks at how Kushner’s former company Kushner Companies has acted as a “neglectful and litigious” landlord of low-income housing units in Baltimore. ProPublica reporter Alec MacGillis chronicles how Kushner Companies hounded low-income tenants with a barrage of lawsuits, eviction notices and late fees—even when the tenants were in the right. Tenants also described terrible maintenance practices, which created nearly unlivable conditions for some families.

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore | Democracy Now!

Maybe Trump starts with his own family when he talks about such matters,

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore

“The Beleaguered Tenants of ‘Kushnerville.’” That’s the headline of a recent piece in ProPublica about the real estate dealings of Trump’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner. The piece looks at how Kushner’s former company Kushner Companies has acted as a “neglectful and litigious” landlord of low-income housing units in Baltimore. ProPublica reporter Alec MacGillis chronicles how Kushner Companies hounded low-income tenants with a barrage of lawsuits, eviction notices and late fees—even when the tenants were in the right. Tenants also described terrible maintenance practices, which created nearly unlivable conditions for some families.

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore | Democracy Now!

Slumlords are a problem. What action are you planning on taking?

David Simon
14h14 hours ago

#WEAREBALTIMORE and there's a block party today on my southside street. This is a city of good Americans who deserve more than a grifting, hollow and self-absorbed failure of a man as their president. @realDonaldTrump is a permanent stain on our land.pic.twitter.com/sQAeE7pC1p

EAheCCcWwAA0Dym.jpg

All the Progs got to do is move into these areas. Not to gentrify but to uplift. Such unity......from afar. From where a telescope or binoculars are needed to see the injustices from their safe environs. And criticizing and demeaning men and women struggling themselves but taking the butt of every blame in human existence. It does no good if you do not give up the goodies for the cause. After all you have done that to Christians in this nation and they have. But you don't. Prove it differently.

Democrats are being out played in every tweet. TRUMP is simply highlighting democrats are running on putting illegals first.

Trump is losing. This is why he is resorting to this.

TRUMP is losing, seems to me the people living in Cummings district are the ones losing.

Trump is losing. And slumlords like Kushner in Baltimore getting tax breaks annually for the depreciation of vacant run down properties in our inner cities are the problem.

Lol
Baltimore is a classic case of people shitting where the eat and sleep, and the career politicians running the area... Have done nothing to change that fact. On purpose.
Successful people cannot be controlled by Progressives

323FF9CB-D4D2-421B-B15C-256FE738C587.jpeg
Democrats are being out played in every tweet. TRUMP is simply highlighting democrats are running on putting illegals first.

Trump is losing. This is why he is resorting to this.

TRUMP is losing, seems to me the people living in Cummings district are the ones losing.

Trump is losing. And slumlords like Kushner in Baltimore getting tax breaks annually for the depreciation of vacant run down properties in our inner cities are the problem.

Slumlords are a problem. What action are you planning on taking?

Trump ran his mouth. Ask him what he is going to do. Because I guarantee Trump is a slumlord also.

Lol
Baltimore is a classic case of people shitting where the eat and sleep, and the career politicians running the area... Have done nothing to change that fact. On purpose.

Wrong.

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized. Wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't remember much, but if it has to do with him winning--or getting Nielsen ratings--he's right on the ball.

That's really astute political analysis, Repug goober. You're basically saying that it's OK for Trump to make racist comments, as long as it doesn't hurt him politically. Bravo, idiot.

And last time I checked, Baltimore was part of the United States. It's pretty fucking deplorable for any president to talk about a major U.S. city in such a manner, like it's some third world country. Fuck Trump.

David Simon
14h14 hours ago

EAheCCcWwAA0Dym.jpg

All the Progs got to do is move into these areas. Not to gentrify but to uplift. Such unity......from afar. From where a telescope or binoculars are needed to see the injustices from their safe environs. And criticizing and demeaning men and women struggling themselves but taking the butt of every blame in human existence. It does no good if you do not give up the goodies for the cause. After all you have done that to Christians in this nation and they have. But you don't. Prove it differently.

More bullshit.

Lol

Wrong.
Lol
Stings... huh?

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized. Wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't remember much, but if it has to do with him winning--or getting Nielsen ratings--he's right on the ball.

Baltimore is a third world shit hole - simple fact. Anyone who has EVER been to Baltimore knows it's like stepping into the most backward central African sewer in the nation. People in San Bernardino look down their nose at Baltimore.

That's really astute political analysis, Repug goober. You're basically saying that it's OK for Trump to make racist comments, as long as it doesn't hurt him politically. Bravo, idiot.

And last time I checked, Baltimore was part of the United States. It's pretty fucking deplorable for any president to talk about a major U.S. city in such a manner, like it's some third world country. Fuck Trump.

With all due respect, Oldlady is no defender of Trumps racism. I do agree with your second paragraph.

So, you like Baltimore the way it is? That’s nice.

Lol

Wrong.
Lol
Stings... huh?

No.

So, you like Baltimore the way it is? That’s nice.

There are places in worse shape and Trump doesn't say shit.

Forum List

Back