Now it's Cummings turn

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore

“The Beleaguered Tenants of ‘Kushnerville.’” That’s the headline of a recent piece in ProPublica about the real estate dealings of Trump’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner. The piece looks at how Kushner’s former company Kushner Companies has acted as a “neglectful and litigious” landlord of low-income housing units in Baltimore. ProPublica reporter Alec MacGillis chronicles how Kushner Companies hounded low-income tenants with a barrage of lawsuits, eviction notices and late fees—even when the tenants were in the right. Tenants also described terrible maintenance practices, which created nearly unlivable conditions for some families.

The Beleaguered Tenants of “Kushnerville”: Jared Kushner Accused of Slumlord Practices in Baltimore | Democracy Now!

Maybe Trump starts with his own family when he talks about such matters,
Slumlords are a problem. What action are you planning on taking?

I'm not president and I'm not insulting a city in the country I'm supposed to represent. What is the Oompa Loompa Oligarch doing about it is the question. What is he doing about poverty and homelessness in ANY American city?
Cutting food stamps to 3 million?
Ignoring the infrastructure promises?
Trying to repeal health insurance for all?

Will those work?
So we’ve had food stamps, welfare, Obamacare, and infrastructure, remember shovel ready? Did they help?

You need to think before you hit the button.
I think just fine dummy.

You have no evidence that illegal aliens vote, my dear racist Repug lightweight lump of shit.

Until you can produce such evidence, kindly go fuck yourself.

DERP

Stupid fucking Stalinist.

{If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered or preregistered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration or preregistration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560,}

California registers and protects illegal aliens voting.

It does no such thing, dumb fuck. I'm afraid that you will have to explain your pathetically fucked-up logic to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You have no evidence that illegal aliens vote, my dear racist Repug lightweight lump of shit.

DERP

{If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered or preregistered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration or preregistration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560,}

It does no such thing, dumb fuck. I'm afraid that you will have to explain your pathetically fucked-up logic to me.

That is called a "law," commie traitor. Can you say "law?" Didn't think so, you're far too fucking stupid. The law dictates that California will consider illegal aliens voting to be done with "official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting "

Get it stupid? Of course you don't. you're a Stalinist with a single digit IQ.

[
Most blacks/Hispanics are not racists.

Didn't you lie earlier that you, the single most racist person on USMB, are not racist? :eek:

Let's just say that you have ZERO credibility.

If you couldn't hate white people, what would you do with your life? :dunno:

I didn't lie. I've made no racist comments and the whining from snowflakes like you is about me pointing out continuing white racism in America. You'd could not exist without your racism. You don't determine credibility son.

Why was Donald Trump Jr. meeting with commies at Trump Tower, my dear Repug lightweight lump of shit?

:rofl:

Even as commies go, you're a special kind of stupid.

And your point is, Repug lump of shit? Trump Jr. thought the commies were going to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton. That was the whole point of the meeting.

Why was Donald Trump and his son talking to commies, Repug dumb fuck? Why did Michael Flynn, Trump's fucking National Security Advisor, go to jail for talking to commies and lying about it?

Why are you a commie?

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

Voter results for Cummins hellhole district. Thats it...the blue in the center. Corresponds with a map of murder rates by the way.
Elijah Cummins home district has a higher rate of murder than El Salvador. After decades of voting for Democrats.
President Trump is a glorious truth teller.
cummins.png

So, you like Baltimore the way it is? That’s nice.

There are places in worse shape and Trump doesn't say shit.
Lol
Boy,
A shit hole is a shit hole…
What does The degree have to do with it?

Because you guys don't dare talk about the 1,000's of small republican run all white towns and mid sized republican run majority white cities that are shitholes.

Perhaps you could list a few, especially since you feel there are 1000's.
  1. Portsmouth, Ohio
  2. Fall River, Massachusetts
  3. Sedalia, Missouri
  4. Pensacola, Florida
  5. Morristown, Tennessee
  6. Elkhart, Indiana
  7. Asheboro, North Carolina
  8. Rockford, Illinois
  9. Canton, Ohio
  10. Jackson, Michigan
Individual Campaign Contributions in Portsmouth, OH

In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 4,580 contributions totaling $78,787 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $17 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 246 contributions totaling $84,209 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $342 per contribution.

Individual Campaign Contributions in Fall River, MA
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 2,507 contributions totaling $224,045 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $89 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 566 contributions totaling $95,180 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $168 per contribution.

ndividual Campaign Contributions in Sedalia, MO
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 3,066 contributions totaling $434,328 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $142 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 1,728 contributions totaling $488,400 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $283 per contribution.

Race in Pensacola
- 62.9% are white
- 25.4% are black
- 2.9% are asian
- 0.4% are native american
- 0.1% claim Other
- 4.5% claim Hispanic Ethnicity

Individual Campaign Contributions in Pensacola, FL
In the last 4 years (2015-2018), there were 4,580 contributions totaling $441,914 to Democratic and liberal campaigns, averaging $96 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 3,059 contributions totaling $1,189,744 to Republican and conservative campaigns, averaging $389 per contribution.

[

Didn't you lie earlier that you, the single most racist person on USMB, are not racist? :eek:

I didn't lie. I've made no racist comments and the whining from snowflakes like you is about me pointing out continuing white racism in America. You'd could not exist without your racism. You don't determine credibility son.

All you do is race bait and spew hatred at the white people you so despise. You are the single most racist person on USMB, by a HUGE margin.

Why was Donald Trump Jr. meeting with commies at Trump Tower, my dear Repug lightweight lump of shit?

And your point is, Repug lump of shit? Trump Jr. thought the commies were going to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton. That was the whole point of the meeting.

Why was Donald Trump and his son talking to commies, Repug dumb fuck? Why did Michael Flynn, Trump's fucking National Security Advisor, go to jail for talking to commies and lying about it?

Why are you a commie?

You really are a stupid fuck, watch the video retard.

DERP

That is called a "law," commie traitor. Can you say "law?" Didn't think so, you're far too fucking stupid. The law dictates that California will consider illegal aliens voting to be done with "official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting "

Get it stupid? Of course you don't. you're a Stalinist with a single digit IQ.

What you posted states no such thing, Repug goober.

Section 2262 states: "The Secretary of State and the Department of Motor Vehicles shall establish the California New Motor Voter Program for the purpose of increasing opportunities for voter registration by any person who is qualified to be a voter under Section 2 of Article II of the California Constitution."

How is this allowing illegal aliens to vote?

You lose yet again, commie.

Once again, this thread is turning into nothing but a trash IM2 thread. Come off it, people. Discuss the ideas, not the poster. The ad homs are boring when you've heard them two million times.

[

There are many people who would not exist without racism. Many of them are Progs. Or Progs in name only. Bette Midler is one. Plenty of them in the entertainment world. And about existing without racism? The only thing you need to do is cut the salaries of government jobs in all ways in all parts of the nation. Cut the benefits and the pensions including current retirees. Investigate all government contracts signed with private concerns. Adjust salaries of trades union employees including port workers and everything that monopolies pay also. There goes a lot of racism.Including people that are not white. Yeah...Midler is for equality. But the crumbs drop to her first. And this is by the books that African Americans write about the recesses of the brain and racism. You can indict a hefty percentage of entertainers. Really...

Why are you a commie?

You really are a stupid fuck, watch the video retard.

Gaetz is a fucking idiot going on a fishing expedition, because he can't legitimately explain Trump Jr's meeting with commies. Gaetz did not even discuss the reasons for Trump Jr.'s meeting, so what the fuck are you even talking about?

Gaetz is trying to change the subject, throwing mud against the wall and trying to see what sticks, like all Repugs do when trying to defend Trump's criminal and traitorous behavior.

You provided absolutely nothing to address my questions, Repug commie.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
Gee I hope “The Shruggle” continues. :auiqs.jpg:

[

All you do is race bait and spew hatred at the white people you so despise. You are the single most racist person on USMB, by a HUGE margin.

No, that would most likely be you. Since you can't see the obvious racism on display all the time by your hero Trump. Instead, you go on childish rants about liberals being "commies", when Trump is the only one consorting with commies (i.e. Russia/Putin).

You are absolutely, breathtakingly moronic in every sense of the word.

Trump’s unwarranted attack of Cummings is yet another example of Trump’s racism and hate.

"Mr. President, I go home to my district daily," Cummings wrote on Twitter Saturday in response. "Each morning, I wake up, and I go and fight for my neighbors. It is my constitutional duty to conduct oversight of the Executive Branch. But, it is my moral duty to fight for my constituents."

Elijah Cummings: Trump blasts Baltimore-based district as 'disgusting,' 'rodent infested mess' - CNNPolitics
If Cummings is fighting for his district he better start using Monsel on his gloves

Once again, this thread is turning into nothing but a trash IM2 thread. Come off it, people. Discuss the ideas, not the poster. The ad homs are boring when you've heard them two million times.
IM2 is a racist. The bashing is well deserved.

Baltimore is 9th in ranking of rat infestation.
Trump's own tower is worse.

this is the real reason:
There could be a more personal component, though: the House Oversight Committee authorised Cummings to subpoena work-related emails and texts sent by White House officials, including Trump’s daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner, on their personal accounts. As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Cummings - one of the most prominent African Americans in Congress - has launched investigations into Trump administration policies, including reports of poor treatment at migrant detention centres.

Forum List

Back