Now that Gun Control has Failed, will Obama finally Pivot To Jobs?

Now that Gun Control has failed, will Obama Pivot To Jobs

• Yes, Obama will focus on creating jobs for ACORN workers via ObamaCare counselling!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Yes, Obama will create jobs by dividing full time jobs into more part time ones!

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Yes, Obama will create more Golf Caddy jobs now that the weather is getting nicer!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, at some point we have to realize we've have enough jobs!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, more fake green jobs and pork for Obama Cronies!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No, it's the Gubmint's job to take care of all of us so raise taxes on The Rich!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Squirrel!

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Now that the Gun Control Bill, inspired by the never waste a Newton Massacre crisis, has gone down in flames, will Obama finally pivot to JOBS?

The dude should pour 20 billion dollars into science and technology! Followed closely by money for construction of bridges, etc.

Now that the Gun Control Bill, inspired by the never waste a Newton Massacre crisis, has gone down in flames, will Obama finally pivot to JOBS?

Why? Employment has grown since the GOP was rightly fired from the White House. Investors are just more confident since the Bushtard and his lackeys were tossed aside by the voters.

wow? We have lost 3 percent of our job force since Obama has been in office and you still hate Bush. Why not stop and get with current events.

After Obammy care,I think I like it better when something doesnt command his undivided attention.

Put more money into science to keep our edge
More money into techonology to keep our edge

Lets invest in the best like we once did!

After Obammy care,I think I like it better when something doesnt command his undivided attention.

Well, yes...except that he delegated ObamaCare to Pelosi and Reid and never bothered to read the bill before it was passed.

;)

I doubt it very much...
Will probably go back to gay stuff.
That lady with the birth control thing probably
needs some new legislation to keep her happy.
The illegals want more attention.

It's been quite some time since the WH has had a party.
A few weeks at least.

Jobs,the economy,the national debt...
Small potatoes to this administration.

Last edited:

Nope. He will gather more weeping Mothers and get back to work. He cant stand being told no, and for the sake of his vanity he will double down and pray for another mass shooting.

Nope. He will gather more weeping Mothers and get back to work. He cant stand being told no, and for the sake of his vanity he will double down and pray for another mass shooting.

Who or what made you such a fucked up human being?

I doubt it very much...
Will probably go back to gay stuff.
That lady with the birth control thing probably
needs some new legislation to keep her happy.
The illegals want more attention.

It's been quite some time since the WH has had a party.
A few weeks at least.

Jobs,the economy,the national debt...
Small potatoes to this administration.

I'm going to go with Immigration...it's very important to let more illegal aliens vote.

Who or what made you such a fucked up human being?

5 years of this guy not letting a good crisis go to waste.

Forum List

Back