Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

...Oh shut up...
Not a chance.

...There is no such thing as the poor white man being picked on...
Incorrect. But thank you for your input.

...White men hold most of the power in this country...
Fun, ain't it?

...Republicans all over the country are running racist ads...
Think of it as a Market Correction.

...Trump is trying a racist appeal to white supremacists to vote...
There aren't that many in existence, to bother with something like that. He's just appealing to folks who are sick of you.

... The fact is Democrats are still likely to win the House as Americans have seen how extreme the Republicans are.
Nahhhhh... polling (we saw how reliable those can be on Nov 8, 2016) merely demonstrates Collective Fickleness.

That, and a Creature in the Oval Office who is his own worst enemy; very little to do with Republican 'extremism'.

Nahhhhh... polling (we saw how reliable those can be on Nov 8, 2016) merely demonstrates Collective Fickleness.

actually, the polling got it pretty much right in 2016. It said Hillary had a lead and she won by 3 million votes.

The problem in 2016 was that voters got a constant barrage of "Hillary is corrupt, look, she used the wrong kind of email" but "She has it in the bag, so don't worry", and a lot of folks stayed home or wasted their votes on third parties....

Won't happen this time. The Dems will take the house and flip a lot of governors...

actually, the polling got it pretty much right in 2016. It said Hillary had a lead and she won by 3 million votes.

The problem in 2016 was that voters got a constant barrage of "Hillary is corrupt, look, she used the wrong kind of email" but "She has it in the bag, so don't worry", and a lot of folks stayed home or wasted their votes on third parties....

Won't happen this time. The Dems will take the house and flip a lot of governors...

She outspent Trump three to one. Her problem was not the corruption, it was calling half of the voters deplorable.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

To be honest, most people I know are sick of the leftist racist talk 24/7. The only reason they do it is to help keep the country as divided as possible. If the Commies ever lost the black vote (which looks like they may be) the party is finished.

Okay, now you are delusional. Yup, Black folks are going to totally vote for the racist...

The only people that see Trump as a racist are the CNN victims because they have been so brainwashed. Normal people don’t.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
If children without a legal status born in America aren't American, then what nationality are they?

who is this "We" paleface. What you dumb inbred racists fail to get is the reason they come here at all is because rich people don't want to pay you a higher wage to work half as hard.

They come here because they know Democrats will welcome them in with open arms. If the Democrats sat home and minded their own business after the last batch invaded us, these people wouldn't even consider coming to this country. They would be in their home country trying to figure out how to improve their plight.

America is not the worlds dumping ground for every vagrant across the globe.

Those people are going to be citizens,and they are going to have long memories.

Only if Democrats get total power of our federal government. That's why I believe they never will because people know that.

The United States was founded by people seeking freedom and this country has a long tradition of doing that. It is hard for people to improve their plight when the drug cartels control power using force. Those cartels exist because of America's desire for drugs. If a market in the US didn't exist then the drug cartels would not exist. Taking asylum requests seriously does not constitute a invasion as there is none.

Thank you Mr. Blame America First. However people are responsible for themselves. You can’t blame the user for the actions of the pusher. If that were the case, we would lock up users for a longer period of time than the sellers. You are trying to blame the young attractive girl for the actions of the rapist.

We have a population of 7.5 billion people on this planet, many of them who live in terrible circumstances. How many of those 7.5 billion should we take in?

Freedom isn’t free. You not only have to fight for freedom to acquire it, you have to fight the entire time you are free to keep it. We lost millions of Americans doing that and are still losing them today. And these lazy cowards want to drift on over because hey, we spent all the money for freedom, we lost a lot of our own people, why shouldn’t they be allowed to come here and enjoy all of our accomplishments? Why should they fight their drug lords?

Yes.

It's time to revisit the Fourteenth.

Re-interpret it, in a legal sense, to apply only to slaves of the mid-nineteenth, and to the children of American citizens and legal residents.

I suppose we're stuck grandfathering-in those already here, but it's time to close that loophole - no more Anchor Babies, moving forward.

Why? YOu guys haven't really given a compelling reason why this has to be so, other than your racism.

How about because it’s an incentive for illegals to come here. It was never written for anchor babies because there was no such thing at the time.

Doesn't matter why it was done. Plain English says it applies to anchor babies.

It very much matters why it was done. HTF can you say it doesn't matter what an Amendment was written for?

Words mean things. When you read the amendment, a common sense reading says it applies to anchor babies. The author cannot testify to what his meaning meant.

Sure you can. All you have to do is read the history of the amendment. There was no such thing as an Anchor Baby back then. The amendment was written for former slaves and their offspring.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
How about revisiting 2nd amendment and electoral college?

Because neither are a problem for the country; they are a problem for Democrats.

Hopefully you haven’t fallen for the bullshit that spews from JoeB131
There is no way in hell this dude is Caucasian, I’d wager everything I’ve ever owned on that. This guy HATES whites and loves, loves, loves wetbacks like nobody I’ve ever known. Dude is a fraud, I’m 100% sure of that.

So if I prove to you that I'm white, let's say by linking my Linked in Page to a mod with my picture on it showing that I'm really about as pasty white as you get, will you promise to leave USMB and never come back?

Joe, you’re not white, save your bullshit bud.
Well....unless this is you.
Charles+Helms+Douchebag_2.jpg

People who are born here are NOT "illegal." Read up.

When I got a birthday card from my grandmother, it was evident that she struggled to write it in English. Her native languages were Polish and Russian. She had a hard time with English, but I have seen the black-and-white composition books in which she struggled with writing in English. Yeah. My mother was an "anchor baby."

yeah OK, some advice, she is not the only one having trouble with the language...capisci?

Have a little respect.
there was no disrespect involved here, you asked a question, it got answered, the fact that it was not to your liking but true is the need for some faux left wing compassion

You were bitching about "anchor babies." I asked what was wrong with the 14th Amendment. You apparently have a problem with counting those who are born here as citizens. They are. There is no need to change anything about the 14th Amendment. It is fine as it is.

You were bitching about "anchor babies." I asked what was wrong with the 14th Amendment. You apparently have a problem with counting those who are born here as citizens. They are. There is no need to change anything about the 14th Amendment. It is fine as it is.
I repeat: yeah OK, some advice, she is not the only one having trouble with the language...capisci?

I repeat: yeah OK, some advice, she is not the only one having trouble with the language...capisci?

That has nothing to do with the discussion.

That has nothing to do with the discussion.
Oh goodness

She outspent Trump three to one. Her problem was not the corruption, it was calling half of the voters deplorable.

Actually, it was nowhere near that, and Trump has gotten the benefit of a decade of free media attention.

The only people that see Trump as a racist are the CNN victims because they have been so brainwashed. Normal people don’t.

Normal people don't support Trump.

Freedom isn’t free. You not only have to fight for freedom to acquire it, you have to fight the entire time you are free to keep it. We lost millions of Americans doing that and are still losing them today. And these lazy cowards want to drift on over because hey, we spent all the money for freedom, we lost a lot of our own people, why shouldn’t they be allowed to come here and enjoy all of our accomplishments? Why should they fight their drug lords?

And where is your DD214? Oh, that's right, you don't have one. you really don't get to invoke the people who've fought for freedom when you didn't make that effort yourself.

Point is, we need immigrants because we don't have enough people to do the labor we need done... so there's that.

Actually, it was nowhere near that, and Trump has gotten the benefit of a decade of free media attention.

And it was always positive? HIl-Liar had much more than a decade. She was First Lady in the early 90's. She's been in the news every year since.

And where is your DD214? Oh, that's right, you don't have one. you really don't get to invoke the people who've fought for freedom when you didn't make that effort yourself.

Point is, we need immigrants because we don't have enough people to do the labor we need done... so there's that.

The military wouldn't accept me if I wanted to because of physical illness. However that doesn't mean I don't belong to this country and actually respect the people that fought in wars like my father and several other relatives. Plus like most conservatives, I've been a taxpayer all of my adult life and never taken a dime from the government.

If we need immigrants, we will invite them. We don't need them invading our country.

People who are born here are NOT "illegal." Read up.

When I got a birthday card from my grandmother, it was evident that she struggled to write it in English. Her native languages were Polish and Russian. She had a hard time with English, but I have seen the black-and-white composition books in which she struggled with writing in English. Yeah. My mother was an "anchor baby."

yeah OK, some advice, she is not the only one having trouble with the language...capisci?

Have a little respect.
there was no disrespect involved here, you asked a question, it got answered, the fact that it was not to your liking but true is the need for some faux left wing compassion

No, it is not because it promotes illegal immigration. That's a problem for our citizens and authorities alike.

Forum List

Back