Now that the newest version of "muh Russians" has failed - what's next???

Has it failed? Is it no biggie?

yes - it has failed, liberals are once again taken to heights of joy thinking "THIS IS IT!" - only to be let down again

they are really not that bright

the whole "Russia" angle is a dud for them

but even in this thread, we have someone talking about how a meeting going just over 2 hours is "suspicious" - some people will believe anything

Do our friends on the left and their pawns in the media have a new narrative to pivot to?

Or are they really just a working with a one trick pony?

Think about this - Don Jr turned over his emails

Hillary deleted hers. And bleached her server. And physically destroyed it.

Is there ONE honest leftist out there that actually sees the problem and double standard?

Anyway, back to the point, will leftists start offering up ideas or discussing issues?

Or are they so invested in their pack of lies that they can't turn back???

They're all in on wanting to bring down Trump and the USA. It's not that they're bad people necessarily, its just that Soros flipped the switch and they're compelled to do his bidding; that's the downside of the hive mind.

Hillary turned over 30,000 emails . She deleted her personal ones .

Jr turned over his shit AFTER he was exposed for the liar he is.
Yeah, right. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that she didn't delete any emails that were incriminating.

Do our friends on the left and their pawns in the media have a new narrative to pivot to?

Is there ONE honest leftist out there that actually sees the problem and double standard?

Anyway, back to the point, will leftists start offering up ideas or discussing issues?

They're all in on wanting to bring down Trump and the USA. It's not that they're bad people necessarily, its just that Soros flipped the switch and they're compelled to do his bidding; that's the downside of the hive mind.

Were the guards at Auschwitz bad people? I think their moral character was probably superior to that of the average snowflake.

Moron....The ONLY reason that Donnie-baby "turned over his emails" is that the New York Times was going to release them on their next printing........

You can rest easy.....since there are more to come.

Moron....The ONLY reason that Donnie-baby "turned over his emails" is that the New York Times was going to release them on their next printing........

You can rest easy.....since there are more to come.
So? You defend crooked Hillary who used BleachBit on her emails and attack Trump who published them for the whole world to see. Donny did a smart thing by doing that. He took a news cycle away from the "destroy Trump at all cost" fake news media.

/----
LMAO.jpg

So?

-Geaux

So they are a bunch of liars who had the nerve to tell everybody there wasn't any Russia Trump connection was all made up fake news.

Last edited:

Funny for you to attack leftists for pivoting and lying as you try and pivot from a story that exposes Tump and his crew for lying about Russian contacts.

I'd love to talk about issues. How about our president and his team stop perpetually lying so we can get to work?
how about you and CNN and all the rest stop dogging his every waking breath cause you don't like him?

if you're pissed at liars in office you should be a very very very bitter man but if you overlook the lies of your side, or say DEFLECTION! then you're just as bad as anyone you could bitch at for this.

if lying is an issue - make it an issue for all or you're just another self-serving mungholio and we have more than enough of those already.

When will Trumpster dumbasses learn that Clinton can't help them? Desperate pleading for equivalency will not right any wrongs.

Election is over, time to put on the big boy pants and face the reality that the administration keeps getting caught lying about Russian dealings amid serious and progressing investigations.

Last edited:

Funny for you to attack leftists for pivoting and lying as you try and pivot from a story that exposes Tump and his crew for lying about Russian contacts.

I'd love to talk about issues. How about our president and his team stop perpetually lying so we can get to work?
how about you and CNN and all the rest stop dogging his every waking breath cause you don't like him?

if you're pissed at liars in office you should be a very very very bitter man but if you overlook the lies of your side, or say DEFLECTION! then you're just as bad as anyone you could bitch at for this.

if lying is an issue - make it an issue for all or you're just another self-serving mungholio and we have more than enough of those already.
Lying is an issue for ALL in my opinion. What's yours? They did it so it's ok for my guy to do it?

Lying is an issue for ALL in my opinion. What's yours? They did it so it's ok for my guy to do it?
i've been abundantly clear i want all sides to be held to the same standard.

you figure it out.

When will Trumpster dumbasses learn that Clinton can't help them? Desperate pleading for equivalency will not right any wrongs.

Election is over, time to put on the big boy pants and face the reality that the administration keeps getting caught lying about Russian dealings amid serious and progressing investigations.

They don't need any help because there is no "there" there. We understand that snowflakes don't like it when we point out their abject hypocrisy.

i've been abundantly clear i want all sides to be held to the same standard.

you figure it out.
Good. Then maybe you see that I'm not dogging Trump because I don't like him. I actually did like him before this election and still hope he turns things around and does well for us. I Watched most seasons of the apprentice, used to be a fan. I dog on him when he lies and acts like a child bully. It is completely fair for me and others to do so as the office that he holds represents all of us and it demands better.

On the flip side the office also deserves a level of respect that most on the Left are not giving it. Trump isn't acting in a respectful way though as he talks shit, and flings insults and false accusations every other day with his twitter, but many in the left are overreacting.

The change needs to come from our leader. He needs to act like a president. Display things like integrity, character, honesty, sincerely, restraint and intellect. If he does this and the Left keeps doing what it is doing then shame on them. At this point, shame on Trump

Forum List

Back