Now the Left is trying to force that Baker to make a transgender cake.

It is just a fucking cake
Bake it, hand it to the customer and move on to the next one

No need to be such a drama queen
And the answer is....NO.
Like it or not people still have autonomy. Girls are free to refuse to strip in front of boys. Movie patrons can't be compelled to see gay rom com Bros. Those who choose to pay, or not, for streaming services can't be compelled to pay the fee to see the multicultural Rings of Power.

If the man doesn't bake specialty cakes he is free to say no.

We really need to get over the fixation on the Bill of Rights. Every day I read demands here (from idiots) to "show me where the right to xxx is mentioned in the Constitution". Doing pretty much exactly what we're warned not to do by the Ninth Amendment.

These kinds of laws violate freedoms so fundamental (freedom of conscience - even basic self-determination) the founders didn't bother to mention them. We've must jealously guard all our freedoms - not just the tokens offered up in the Bill of Rights.
Not nearly fixated on the Constitution as the fact that compelled speech amounts to a defacto Maoist struggle session.

And the answer is....NO.
Like it or not people still have autonomy. Girls are free to refuse to strip in front of boys. Movie patrons can't be compelled to see gay rom com Bros. Those who choose to pay, or not, for streaming services can't be compelled to pay the fee to see the multicultural Rings of Power.

If the man doesn't bake specialty cakes he is free to say no.
Nobody is asking for a specialty cake he doesn’t already make

Why does he care

Snowflake

Hey Snowflake, stop whining and bake the fucking cake

Why do nut cases like you keep coming back to the same baker? Respect for others feelings should be mutual.... The Baker isnt going to where these people live, they are coming to him KNOWING that there will be conflict.
Why not find a baker who agrees with that life path? Im sure there are many..... and then the cake and the ceremony and all that would actually be about what the transgender is claiming it to be about instead of some political stunt.

Just another sack of shit looking for an easy paycheck!!!
Fuck em.

Being FORCED to do something for someone, when YOU own your own business, is the hard core definition of COMMUNISM!!

I'm a little fucker........if you haven't noticed that yet. I was also a baker for many years, as well as a cake decorator.

Not only would I DO this fucking cake, I'd put several bottles of Ipecac and powdered laxative in the cake batter and frosting.

LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!!
and then shit themselves to death.

Nobody is asking for a specialty cake he doesn’t already make

Why does he care

Snowflake
Would you force a house painter to paint TRUMP!'s house if he hates the guy like you do?

Nobody is asking for a custom paint job he doesn't already do

Why does he care

Snowflake

Why do nut cases like you keep coming back to the same baker? Respect for others feelings should be mutual.... The Baker isnt going to where these people live, they are coming to him KNOWING that there will be conflict.
Why not find a baker who agrees with that life path? Im sure there are many..... and then the cake and the ceremony and all that would actually be about what the transgender is claiming it to be about instead of some political stunt.
Why don’t negroes just go to their own kind

They can go down to their local HellMart and get any fucking cake they want.

1665156321188.png

Blue icing really is not a specialty cake. Again, I'm simply trying to understand the reasoning. The way to get people to understand your position is not to run them off.
Just asking for blue icing is a specialty cake. If you can't walk in and buy it point of sale it is a specialty cake. He doesn't need a reason. It might be, if he violates his rule this time, it will be a precedent to violate the rule next time when it matters more. He might have a personal Prohibition against lying and the cake is a representation that a man can become a woman. Which is a lie.

The activist and the baker have a long history. He has ordered specialty cakes before, usually with a satanic theme. Once asking for a cake depicting Satan licking a 9 inch black dido.

The baker is entirely within his rights.

It is actually forced speech.

Why do you hate liberal political philosophy like you do?
I've noticed a lot of crickets about my forecast wherein we force left-wing portrait artists to paint a heroic portrait of TRUMP!, or force a house painter to paint TRUMP!'s house if he hates the guy. That's where we're headed.

Just asking for blue icing is a specialty cake. If you can't walk in and buy it point of sale it is a specialty cake. He doesn't need a reason. It might be, if he violates his rule this time, it will be a precedent to violate the rule next time when it matters more. He might have a personal Prohibition against lying and the cake is a representation that a man can become a woman. Which is a lie.

The activist and the baker have a long history. He has ordered specialty cakes before, usually with a satanic theme. Once asking for a cake depicting Satan licking a 9 inch black dido.

The baker is entirely within his rights.

I never argued they didn't.

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

That's all the "why" anyone should need.

I said I'm trying to understand.........he claims it's his Christian beliefs but to me you do not get someone to see your point of view by turning them away.

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

John 13:35

I said I'm trying to understand.........he claims it's his Christian beliefs but to me you do not get someone to see your point of view by turning them away.

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

John 13:35
It's a bakery not a church. It is not the place to proselytize.

Forum List

Back