Now Trump is praising Saddam!

Oh but he did praise Saddam. Your hero, der Trumpenfuhrer did praise him.
he's my hero because he riles you up, and yet he's not a bigot. he is our saviour from the coming fascism. You just lack vision.
It was Republicans who first accused Trump of being a fascist. Trump is the proponent of fascist ideas and policies. Only a brainwashed cult follower would call him "our savior".

Not that
Opposing a disastrous bloody war does not = 'Praising Saddam'
Trump lies when he claims to have opposed the war. That has been proven. He supported the war and did not oppose it until long after it was being fought. He continues to repeat the lie and suckers have come to believe the lie.

He wasn't serving in Government. However, your girl Hitlery fully supported and voted for the Iraq invasion.

Oh the pain.....Oh the agony.....Oh the bullshit.

Find a new line, that one is old and worn out.

Der Trumpenfuhrer praised Saddam, saying the world would be a better place if he was still in power.

Trumpenfuhrer.....Seig Heil.....Trumpenfuhrer.....Seig Heil.....Trumpenfuhrer.....go fuck yourself.

Mr Dingle Berry

Was Iraq and Syria stable prior to the war criminal Bush II invasion?

Iraq's Hussein had been supported by the U.S. for many years. Asad and his father were and are assholes.

Hussein was a thug, but the U.S. wanted that thug in power after the rise of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Was Iraq stable before the U.S. Invasion, yes. Now, over a decade after the invasion the current U.S.backed dictator cannot provide power or water 24/7.

The failed U.S. Military Intervention in Iraq destabilized the entire region and allowed Iran to gain power and respect.

There was no need to invade, Iraq was never involved in September 11, 2001 and there never were any W.M.D.

Concur.

Whether the Assads were/are assholes is an issue for the Syrians to decide.

The Syrian "Opposition" is populated by former Baathists (Sunnis) and financed by Saudi Arabia . It is also supported by the CIA in order to allow Bibi to retain the Golan Heights. So there are folks determined to destabilize Syria for their own benefit - not the Syrians'.

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Donald Trump’s Insane Praise of Saddam Hussein
That Hillary lying is contagious.

Whoopty shit, he said Saddam was really bad guy, and he killed terrorists.

He is of course right, and that drives progressives insane.
You wingnuts have been arguing for 15 years that Saddam supported terrorists. Now Cheeto Jesus comes along with his White Power talk, and you fall in love, abandoning everything you stood for.

I love it.

I can't even count all the times a libtard on USMB told me that Saddam was keeping order in Iraq and that we f'd it up by invading.

I can't even count all the times a warhawktard on USMB told me that Saddam needed to be shocked and awed. No explanation as to the reason in support thereof.

Of course there was a reason and explanation: Saddam was in cahoots with al Qaeda, and gave aid and comfort to terrorists.

Now Cheeto Jesus comes along and all that is out the window, along with their integrity and credibility.

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

He also said that the world would be better off if Saddam was still in power.

Well that's true considering how bad Obama has fucked up Iraq and Syria, and the effect that has had on refugees in Europe.

If the shrub, dickless and rummy had not invaded in the first damn place, we would not have this problem. The Invasion of Iraq destabilized the whole region.

As for Iraq and Syria, Mr. Obama followed S.O.F.A. for withdraw of troops, that lies at the feet the shrub. Syria, how is Syria Mr. Obama's fault....oh yeah let's get involved in another war in the Middle East....ConJob's love war.
I agree with all but the bolded. As much as I detest defending Bush, the Iraqis left him no choice. They refused to protect U.S. military from Sharia courts, should any of them get in trouble. It was a dealbreaker that any president would have walked away from. And the Iraqis knew this was the way to get the U.S. military out of their country. Now they have to live with the consequences.

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

He's done It for a while. I guess since you have to wait until fucktards like Mother Jones or CNN report it, what a douche you are Synth.
So sorry for criticizing Cheeto Jesus.

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Trump said Saddam was good at killing terrorists.
He was. so whats wrong with what Trump said? Trump was pointing to the fact that Saddam was good at keeping two opposing religious sects from killing each other. Saddam ruled with an Iron fist and by the looks of things that is the only thing the people of Iraq respect. Nice try lib....
Went right over your head, didn't it wingnut?
4i6Ckte.gif

I can't even count all the times a libtard on USMB told me that Saddam was keeping order in Iraq and that we f'd it up by invading.

I can't even count all the times a warhawktard on USMB told me that Saddam needed to be shocked and awed. No explanation as to the reason in support thereof.

Of course there was a reason and explanation: Saddam was in cahoots with al Qaeda, and gave aid and comfort to terrorists.

Now Cheeto Jesus comes along and all that is out the window, along with their integrity and credibility.

They had integrity and credibility?

he's my hero because he riles you up, and yet he's not a bigot. he is our saviour from the coming fascism. You just lack vision.
It was Republicans who first accused Trump of being a fascist. Trump is the proponent of fascist ideas and policies. Only a brainwashed cult follower would call him "our savior".

Not that
Trump lies when he claims to have opposed the war. That has been proven. He supported the war and did not oppose it until long after it was being fought. He continues to repeat the lie and suckers have come to believe the lie.

He wasn't serving in Government. However, your girl Hitlery fully supported and voted for the Iraq invasion.

Der Trumpenfuhrer praised Saddam, saying the world would be a better place if he was still in power.

Trumpenfuhrer.....Seig Heil.....Trumpenfuhrer.....Seig Heil.....Trumpenfuhrer.....go fuck yourself.

Mr Dingle Berry

Iraq's Hussein had been supported by the U.S. for many years. Asad and his father were and are assholes.

Hussein was a thug, but the U.S. wanted that thug in power after the rise of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Was Iraq stable before the U.S. Invasion, yes. Now, over a decade after the invasion the current U.S.backed dictator cannot provide power or water 24/7.

The failed U.S. Military Intervention in Iraq destabilized the entire region and allowed Iran to gain power and respect.

There was no need to invade, Iraq was never involved in September 11, 2001 and there never were any W.M.D.

Concur.

The Syrian "Opposition" is populated by former Baathists (Sunnis) and financed by Saudi Arabia . It is also supported by the CIA in order to allow Bibi to retain the Golan Heights. So there are folks determined to destabilize Syria for their own benefit - not the Syrians'.

Syria was never our fight. All those Cons forget that Assad joined in for Desert Stupid under Bush 41.

The U.S. is always playing dictators off one another. We used Saddam when it suited our needs and we dumped him real fast.

Not that

Mr Dingle Berry

Concur.

Syria was never our fight. All those Cons forget that Assad joined in for Desert Stupid under Bush 41.

The U.S. is always playing dictators off one another. We used Saddam when it suited our needs and we dumped him real fast.

Another far left drone that does not know real history!

Assumed office
17 July 2000

Bashar al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See how the far left does not care about history, they just run debunked far left religious narratives..

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Back in the day, LWN's used to promote Saddam as the greatest leader of men the world has known. That was a sad day indeed. And it went on for quite sometime.
Link?

Nonsense like that was found mostly on message boards and yahoo..

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Back in the day, LWN's used to promote Saddam as the greatest leader of men the world has known. That was a sad day indeed. And it went on for quite sometime.
Link?

Nonsense like that was found mostly on message boards and yahoo..
So, no link. You're just talking out your ass.

You wingnuts have been arguing for 15 years that Saddam supported terrorists. Now Cheeto Jesus comes along with his White Power talk, and you fall in love, abandoning everything you stood for.

I love it.

Trump is a different candidate. He is not a pussy or a politician who is dependent on special interest groups.

WzcMdcP.gif

Saddam was in cahoots with al Qaeda, and gave aid and comfort to terrorists? Do you have EVIDENCE supporting that?

I love it.

Trump is a different candidate. He is not a pussy or a politician who is dependent on special interest groups.

Please try to pay attention.

I'm not talking about accused rapist Donald Trump. I'm talking about all the Republicans/Right-Wingers/conservatives who have been yapping for 15 years, defending Bush's invasion on the basis of Saddam enabling, supporting, and giving haven to terrorists.

THEY have no integrity or honor. THEY have shown that they will abandon everything they have said and supposedly stood for if it means winning.

Same with the so-called Religious Right. A man like Falwell's son, or Santorum, or Huckabee, et al have been shown to be total frauds by supporting a man like accused rapist Donald Trump.

I would think you would be with me on this one, but you apparently are also more interested in the 'win'.

Saddam was in cahoots with al Qaeda, and gave aid and comfort to terrorists? Do you have EVIDENCE supporting that?
WTF?!? That's not my assertion, dopey.

That's been the Republican talking point ever since Cheney said Saddam's guy met with Mohammed Atta in Prague.

Where have YOU been?

There's this:

Vice President Dick Cheney had told Meet the Press on December 9, 2001, that Iraq was harboring Abdul Rahman Yasin, a suspect in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing,[14] and repeated the statement in another appearance on September 14, 2003, saying "We learned more and more that there was a relationship between Iraq and al-Qaida that stretched back through most of the decade of the '90s, that it involved training, for example, on BW and CW, that al-Qaida sent personnel to Baghdad to get trained on the systems that are involved. The Iraqis providing bomb-making expertise and advice to the al-Qaida organization. We know, for example, in connection with the original World Trade Center bombing in '93 that one of the bombers was Iraqi, returned to Iraq after the attack of '93. And we’ve learned subsequent to that, since we went into Baghdad and got into the intelligence files, that this individual probably also received financing from the Iraqi government as well as safe haven."[15] and once again in an interview with National Public Radio in January, 2004, stating that there had been "overwhelming evidence" of a relationship between Saddam and al-Qaeda based on evidence including Iraq's purported harboring of Yasin.[16]

In the same Meet the Press interviews, Cheney implied a connection between Iraq and Mohamed Atta; "The Czech interior minister said today that an Iraqi intelligence officer met with Mohammed Atta, one of the ringleaders of the September 11 terrorists attacks on the United States, just five months before the synchronized hijackings and mass killings were carried out."

There's this:

Cheney on torture report: Saddam Hussein 'had a 10-year relationship with al-Qaida'

There's this:

The Cheneys’ claim of a ‘deep, longstanding, far-reaching relationship’ between al-Qaeda and Saddam

I love it.

I'm not talking about accused rapist Donald Trump. I'm talking about all the Republicans/Right-Wingers/conservatives who have been yapping for 15 years, defending Bush's invasion on the basis of Saddam enabling, supporting, and giving haven to terrorists.

THEY have no integrity or honor. THEY have shown that they will abandon everything they have said and supposedly stood for if it means winning.

Same with the so-called Religious Right. A man like Falwell's son, or Santorum, or Huckabee, et al have been shown to be total frauds by supporting a man like accused rapist Donald Trump.

I would think you would be with me on this one, but you apparently are also more interested in the 'win'.
Dude your just trying to win an argument. You're willing to do or say anything to help Hillary win the election, including nit pick bullshit.

I love it.

Dude your just trying to win an argument. You're willing to do or say anything to help Hillary win the election, including nit pick bullshit.
Republican dogma for the past 15 years - what they have based all of the Iraq War on - is just "nit pick bullshit"?

Forum List

Back