NRA readies lawsuit against tyrannical California ammunition law

NRA Readies Lawsuit Against California Ammunition Control

We all knew it was coming. California just can't learn its lesson.
So ammo goes up a tad. Like, how much fucking ammo are you shooting off every year?

Those of us that go to the range use quite a bit. City dwellars have no idea.
Just curious, give me an average number of rounds someone could squeeze off in a year like you do.
I just gave you a number. 10,000.

A well regulated militia is a militia whose guns are well regulated.

:thanks:

Guns don’t kill people

Bullets do

God you are dumb.
Simple Physics

I dare say I could put a thousand rounds of ammo on a busy sidewalk in NYC and the likelihood of someone dying from them is very, very slim. Some broken bones from slipping on them maybe, that is about it.
Try using your gun without it
Perfectly safe

And pefectly useless...just like you rocket scientists like.

Not sure why I have to keep repeating the obvious...CRIMINALS WILL STILL HAVE GUNS AND AMMO NO MATTER WHAT LAWS ARE PASSED!

You all are missing the fact that the NRA is not fighting it on Constitutional grounds, but on a technicality that Cali did not follow its own timeline.
Fuck the NRA. Nothing but sissies.

I do not disagree. But it is an important fact of the case. I am honesty not sure how the courts would rule about ammo laws

Ammo is part of guns being well regulated. If you actually found a "gotcha" on me, you would stroke out.
Maybe I need to make this easier on you :lol:

I’m not the one who wrote well regulated means ammo and fuck the NRA. :lol:
It does mean ammo. And gun powder. And everything associated with a gun working properly.
The NRA are not constitutionalists. If they were, they would not be supporting gun laws.
So fuck them.
You lose again, dumbfuck :dunno:

You all are missing the fact that the NRA is not fighting it on Constitutional grounds, but on a technicality that Cali did not follow its own timeline.

I do not disagree. But it is an important fact of the case. I am honesty not sure how the courts would rule about ammo laws

If the courts see having guns as a right, they will see ammo as being necessary in order to excercise that right. It is actually pretty cut and dry.

It does mean ammo. And gun powder. And everything associated with a gun working properly.
The NRA are not constitutionalists. If they were, they would not be supporting gun laws.
So fuck them.
Dave about it some more. :lol:

It’s an end run around the 2nd amendment.

I agree it is, but what we think may not be what the courts think.

I personally do not think the 2nd covers accessories and thus while I find them just meaningless displays I do not think things like magazine restrictions and bump stock bans are against the 2nd.

Ammo though is not an accessory, it is fundamental to the operation of the weapon. Yet I have never seen a challenge to states that restrict the type of ammo, as in hollow point or AP.

It will be interesting to see this makes it way through the courts.

If the courts see having guns as a right, they will see ammo as being necessary in order to excercise that right. It is actually pretty cut and dry.

It seems these days very little is cut and dry any more

So fuck them.
Dave about it some more. :lol:
While you cross post?
Like I said, if you had awareness, you would kill yourself a long time ago

It’s an end run around the 2nd amendment.

I agree it is, but what we think may not be what the courts think.

I personally do not think the 2nd covers accessories and thus while I find them just meaningless displays I do not think things like magazine restrictions and bump stock bans are against the 2nd.

Ammo though is not an accessory, it is fundamental to the operation of the weapon. Yet I have never seen a challenge to states that restrict the type of ammo, as in hollow point or AP.

It will be interesting to see this makes it way through the courts.
The intent of the second is the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to possess. Today that means semi-automatic weapons and high capacity magazines. Those are pretty useless without ammo.

Forum List

Back