NSA To Provide Proof Tomorrow Obama Spied On Trump

'Incidental' my ass! In spycraft-speak, 'incidental' means reverse-targeting.

NSA To Provide "Smoking Gun" Proof Obama Spied On Trump | Zero Hedge

Not in this or any other reality. :cuckoo:

You must have some pretty high connections.

Yep, they're called brain cells. Apparently many more connections than you.

How can the NSA release anything when the director of that organization has already stated under oath that no such evidence exists?

LOL, tell me again how smart you guys are, it's always good for a laugh.

Not in this or any other reality. :cuckoo:

You must have some pretty high connections.

Yep, they're called brain cells. Apparently many more connections than you.

How can the NSA release anything when the director of that organization has already stated under oath that no such evidence exists?

LOL, tell me again how smart you guys are, it's always good for a laugh.

Answer the question, doctor.

When is this evidence getting released? Does anybody really think this is real and not just another spin justification of something that we all know was an unfounded emotional attempt to deflect negative press by our commander and tweet?

Last edited:
NSA To Provide Proof Tomorrow Obama Spied On Trump

it would have made no sense to do it when Comey was being questioned, so go with tomorrow.

F'n idiots ...

When the NSA releases this info I expect the DOJ to demand a special prosecutor.

When the NSA releases this info I expect the DOJ to demand a special prosecutor.
Both the NSA and the DOJ through Comey testified that there was no surveillance at TT.

WTF are you talking about?

Of course there was no "wiretap" or surveillance at "trump tower". Again, these are carefully crafted words for the PUBLIC hearings. But there WAS surveillance. All of it funneled into that brand new CITY in the middleofnowhere Utah that NSA got for implementing PATRIOT Act Domestic Bulk Collection.

People who care about their country -- need to listen MORE carefully to ways that things are phrased to PROTECT and PRESERVE the Big Brother system..

We didn't have full blown DOMESTIC SPYING for decades prior to 9/11. Shouldn't have it now. It's gonna kill this country eventually if it's abused.

Both the NSA and the DOJ through Comey testified that there was no surveillance at TT.

Of course there was no "wiretap" or surveillance at "trump tower". Again, these are carefully crafted words for the PUBLIC hearings. But there WAS surveillance. All of it funneled into that brand new CITY in the middleofnowhere Utah that NSA got for implementing PATRIOT Act Domestic Bulk Collection.

People who care about their country -- need to listen MORE carefully to ways that things are phrased to PROTECT and PRESERVE the Big Brother system..

We didn't have full blown DOMESTIC SPYING for decades prior to 9/11. Shouldn't have it now. It's gonna kill this country eventually if it's abused.
Most people have no clue that every electronic transmission in the US and Abroad is stored. Ive been to the Orem/Provo NSA data collection unit. that is one massive computer complex.

Any day now... any day.
Maybe this will happen on the same day Trump proves 3-6 million illegals voted?
Remember that giant boner ?

The US has a redundant fiber optic backbone. It passes through at least 17 data collection units in the western US alone. The ones nearest me are Cheyenne, Denver, Orem/Provo, Billings, and several more on the west coast and in Tulsa and San Antonio.

If these people only knew what is being stored...

Any day now... any day.
Maybe this will happen on the same day Trump proves 3-6 million illegals voted?
Remember that giant boner ?

never happened, thousands of Muslims trampled them to death dancing on rooftops an hour after 911 ...

Forum List

Back