🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nugent fans...Ted is selling you out!

Ted Nugent Vows to Tone Down Violence in Rhetoric After Alexandra Shooting - RealClearLife

All those who zealously defended Nugent over the years for his violent, threatening, obnoxious rhetoric,

now they get to flip flop with him!
Are there really aby Nugent 'fans' out there?

Maybe so.

Me, personally, I have occassionally watched his antics / opinions with the same detached indifference as when seeing any other individual express their own personal opinions.

I have never been impressed by 'celebrity' status and have never felt anyone's OPINION is better than anyone else's, no matter what their 'status'.

every RW POTUS should have a dufus like Uncle Ted to lick his ass.

Whew. I saw the thread title truncated as "Nugent Fans --- Ted is Selling...."

--- and I was concerned the next word was gonna be "pants". :puke:

I'm totally unaffected by Ted Nugent's on-stage antics and I haven't heard of anyone going on a shooting spree because of Ted Nugent.

Leave it to conservatives to be the first to admit that violent rhetoric against political leaders is wrong and vow to change, though.

I'm sure liberals/Democrats will follow suit....:lol:

Last edited:
So in other words in light of the attempted mass murder of congressional republicans he has wised up and decided to tone it down most normal people would consider this a positive and a good thing others well their reaction speaks for its self.

Perhaps you don't understand the subtle difference between TONING DOWN and FLIP FLOPPING. Turning down the temperature on both sides is a great idea. It does not mean either side abandon their beliefs or ideals.

Perhaps you don't understand the subtle difference between TONING DOWN and FLIP FLOPPING. Turning down the temperature on both sides is a great idea. It does not mean either side abandon their beliefs or ideals.

You should be over in the other threads where your rightwing pals are accusing liberals of everything under the sun.

Of course, these people are gung-ho assholes until the ox gores their bull, then it's rainbows and snowflakes and "let's all just get along now that we're the government".

Do these people even know what hypocrite means?

I wonder if the Michael Moore, Joy Behar, Rosie O"Donnell types will do the same?
Are you comparing their partisan rhetoric to the violent rhetoric of Ted Nugent?

This man publicly stated that Obama should suck on his machine gun.

And he was unapologetic about it, and Republicans, including on USMB, defended those statements and sentiments.

Or did you forget?

Forum List

Back