🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nugent fans...Ted is selling you out!

They don't like Nugent, so they're not allowed to agree with or respect anything he says. Instead, they have to attack.

That's the weird, binary, counter-productive thought process of hardcore partisan ideologues. All or nothing.

Oh please.

Yes, he's a chicken shit, lying hypocrite who sat in his own shit for two weeks to get out of serving his country. If he'd had trump's money and trump's daddy, an owie on his widdow footsie would have been sufficient.

This worthless pos bragged about being a pedophile and even wrote lyrics about liking them young. He was convicted twice of poaching.

Nicer lyrics might be enough for RWNJs but no, its not for me. Besides, the only reason he made this statement is in hopes he can finally sell a record.

Where's tinydancer ? She adores the trailer trash waste of skin and even threatened to tell him what I've written about him in the past.

[emoji90]
See?

I wonder if the Michael Moore, Joy Behar, Rosie O"Donnell types will do the same?
Are you comparing their partisan rhetoric to the violent rhetoric of Ted Nugent?

This man publicly stated that Obama should suck on his machine gun.

And he was unapologetic about it, and Republicans, including on USMB, defended those statements and sentiments.

Or did you forget?

Hannity played it on air and then laughed about it.

And fellow pedo/apologist Mike The Huckster Huckabee also pushed the worst from poopy pants.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They don't like Nugent, so they're not allowed to agree with or respect anything he says. Instead, they have to attack.

That's the weird, binary, counter-productive thought process of hardcore partisan ideologues. All or nothing.

Oh please.

Yes, he's a chicken shit, lying hypocrite who sat in his own shit for two weeks to get out of serving his country. If he'd had trump's money and trump's daddy, an owie on his widdow footsie would have been sufficient.

This worthless pos bragged about being a pedophile and even wrote lyrics about liking them young. He was convicted twice of poaching.

Nicer lyrics might be enough for RWNJs but no, its not for me. Besides, the only reason he made this statement is in hopes he can finally sell a record.

Where's tinydancer ? She adores the trailer trash waste of skin and even threatened to tell him what I've written about him in the past.

[emoji90]
See?

See what?

Using cleaner language does not mean he should get a pass from anyone except RWNJs.

He's human garbage who preyed (preys?) on little girls. Nothing makes that okay. Nothing. Period.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So Nuge finally says something I like.

It won't matter, but good on him.

The zealots will ignore and/or mock him, because that's who they are, but good for him.

Yep, Cosby should just denounce rape and 'alles klar' in Mac's world.

A left wing assassin shot a republican congressman and had a list of about half a dozen other republicans in his pocket. It is clear that the left has come unhinged and violent. Why dig up Nugent?

The zealots will ignore and/or mock him, because that's who they are, but good for him.

pssst..... whatever you do, don't give an inch... this is war... we just can't give an inch....

A left wing assassin shot a republican congressman and had a list of about half a dozen other republicans in his pocket. It is clear that the left has come unhinged and violent. Why dig up Nugent?

He wasn't dug up. He put himself into the news all on his own. Now pretend you never loved his violent rhetoric.

pssst..... whatever you do, don't give an inch... this is war... we just can't give an inch....

Not with Nugent. He's always been a despicable POS. A single moment of clarity can in no way erase his history. He's far more responsible for inciting such actions than this comment could ever cover for. Hence my Cosby reference.

I wonder if the Michael Moore, Joy Behar, Rosie O"Donnell types will do the same?

Isn't it touching how gentle and peacenikky all these bellicose buffoons on the Right have suddenly become?
Asshole
5d6f2865f70a7b65ee41cef7d405259b.jpg

Why the fuck don't leftards ever challenge my posts...is it because my posts are truthful and the butthurt faggots can't handle the truth?

Ted Nugent Vows to Tone Down Violence in Rhetoric After Alexandra Shooting - RealClearLife

All those who zealously defended Nugent over the years for his violent, threatening, obnoxious rhetoric,

now they get to flip flop with him!

Yes...........by blaming his talk as street talk because he is from Detroit and his wife is the reason it's all over....

I just wish he would have shut up and played. Like some 20 years ago.

There was a point in time he told me the truth.

He said, "Baby, please don't go down to New Orleans. You know I love you so. Baby, please don't go."

It's when he started yelling so loud you couldn't hear the music anymore that I had to kick him to the curb.

Perhaps you don't understand the subtle difference between TONING DOWN and FLIP FLOPPING. Turning down the temperature on both sides is a great idea. It does not mean either side abandon their beliefs or ideals.

You should be over in the other threads where your rightwing pals are accusing liberals of everything under the sun.

Of course, these people are gung-ho assholes until the ox gores their bull, then it's rainbows and snowflakes and "let's all just get along now that we're the government".

Do these people even know what hypocrite means?

Are you comparing their partisan rhetoric to the violent rhetoric of Ted Nugent?

This man publicly stated that Obama should suck on his machine gun.

And he was unapologetic about it, and Republicans, including on USMB, defended those statements and sentiments.
Or did you forget?

Leftism has a long history of violence but apparently, some on the Left don't know their own history. Their ideology resulted in millions of death in just the last century. I guess history is not one of their strong points, but then being a leftist, proves you know nothing of history.

Forum List

Back